Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,419 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Can Someone Die Of Hunger? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Someone Die Of Hunger? (620 Views)

A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Have You Ever Watch Someone Die / Have You Watched Someone Die Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Die Of Hunger? by mydavidorf: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
We Had A Very Serious Debate Over This Topic Today In My Office. I Had To Bring It Over Here To Get A Wider View On It.Because I Believe In Nairaland
Re: Can Someone Die Of Hunger? by Caustics: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Yes but unfortunately people cant die of stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Die Of Hunger? by subtlemee(f): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lwkmd...OP are you okay? grin

One can't die of hunger but starvation tongue

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Die Of Hunger? by smartty68(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
mydavidorf:
We Had A Very Serious Debate Over This Topic Today In My Office. I Had To Bring It Over Here To Get A Wider View On It.Because I Believe In Nairaland
I'll have ulcer and then eventually die embarassed
Re: Can Someone Die Of Hunger? by Caustics: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
subtlemee:
Lwkmd...OP are you okay? grin

One can't die of hunger but starvation tongue
you are right. just as one doesnt die of thirst but dehydration
Re: Can Someone Die Of Hunger? by goodmorning40: 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Op don't mind them joor
U can't die from hunger stay off food and drinks for five days and u will see am saying truth
Re: Can Someone Die Of Hunger? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
After 21 days you will die.....hope you are not considering suicide brother,Pls remove such taughts from your mind,it can't get that bad,am sure help will come within a few days of hunger and thirst
Re: Can Someone Die Of Hunger? by mydavidorf: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Maybe The Way I Presented It Was Wrong. Some Are Of D View That, If U Are Very Hungry And U Beg, Somebody Must Give U Food And Some Others Are Saying No
Re: Can Someone Die Of Hunger? by Ay04z(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
plz don't die....cal me for help.
Re: Can Someone Die Of Hunger? by geunik(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Op let me in
hunger? You did not specify the type you are referring to. I mean hunger, no water at all? Let me explain the small wey i know.
Death comes after staying off food for about 10 days even while drinking water all the time. If you eat food while staying off water, death comes faster in some few days like 7 days.
Mind you some foods contain water making the Definition of food cut across.
If you stay off both, death is some very very few days away like 5 days
pls o, every day here is just a rough estimate. If you check around the web, you will see different value
Re: Can Someone Die Of Hunger? by Lexusgs430: 2:36am On Jun 08, 2017
mydavidorf:

Let's reverse the question..........
What is the main reason of feeding? So that we don't die....
If you don't eat food, one would eventually die. Organs begin to shut down and the inevitable death occurs......

(1) (Reply)

8 Foods To Avoid In Order To Maintain A Healthy Digestive System / Buy TNT Pro Ignite Stomach Fat Burner Body Slimming Cream From Micostarmall / Lymph Nodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.