Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war (4318 Views)

Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group / No Peace Unless Herdsmen Move Freely - Northern Group / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by Movic1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
An Eastern group, Igbo Youth Movement, IYM, has said that Ndigbo are not afraid of war, which is a reply it has given to an eviction threat by a northern youth group ordering all Igbos to leave the north in three months or face physical attacks.
A statement allegedly issued by the Eastern groups founder, Evang. Elliot Ugochukwu-Uko, it described the eviction order by the Coalition of Northern Youths, CNY, as “childish,” stressing that people of the South East are not afraid of war.
Evangelis Ugochukwu noted that rather than issue such threat, the group should write to the National Assembly and other world body to “urgently” conduct referendum so as to secure the future of the country.
“The statement from a hitherto unknown northern group is primed to deliver a message to the whole world that some people prefer bloodshed to peaceful restructuring of Nigeria.
“The non-existent group merely represents an attempt by the sectional security apparatchiks to intimidate the struggle to reconstruct Nigeria, in their blind and unintelligent attempt to sustain the clearly unworkable status quo.
“If they were serious, they would have addressed the FG to grant Biafra freedom to secede, but they are childishly targeting Igbo property in the North, without advancing total complete split of the country.
“Igbo property in the North have always been used to blackmailing our people, while the mindless oppression continues. We therefore plead with this unknown group to write to the National Assembly, northern leaders and the United Nations, to as a matter of urgency, grant a referendum on the future of Nigeria. That way, everybody will take them serious.
“Targeting our properties in the North do not frighten anybody, we are used to that. We beg them to amend their childish statement to demand for an early referendum. That would make more sense. Our people are living in hell already. We are not scared of war mongering, Referendum is the way to go.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/igbo-youths-to-northern-group-were-not-afraid-of-war/

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by AntiIPOOP(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
Millions have gone because of this useless Biafráud, some miscreants still want to die. Nnamdi cownu is a big fool.

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
e-war looming cheesy grin

I don't take all this threats serious till october
Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by Kyase(m): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
shocked abeg o, middle belt dey road o, if una wan fight war, make una go battle ground. Sahara desert dey there, so what ever the outcome, those that survive can come back and meet something to carry on
Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by Movic1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Igbos should   learn from the history of the  civil war rather than beating the drums of another war, An average hausa man in the East got nothing lose. According to my great VP,Experience remains the best teacher for a fool,while the wise learn from history. Call me Afonja or unity beggar Na u know. Abo oro laso fun omo luabi. All this war threat won't help. I'm not against your behafra" but apply sense while clamouring for it.

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by baralatie(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Movic1:
Igbos should   learn from the history of the  civil war rather than beating the drums of another war, An average hausa man in the East got nothing lose. According to my great VP,Experience remains the best teacher for a fool,while the wise learn from history. Call me Afonja or unity beggar Na u know. Abo oro laso fun omo luabi. All this war threat won't help. I'm not against your behafra" but apply sense while clamouring for it.
when e go happen for the next 500 years Igbo will learn the price of stupidity and foolishness

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by Ogalanyachieze: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lets get there but i cant before my children relive my own experience i'l gladly die as a nigeria fighting for biafra so my children can live freely as biafrans

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by greenermodels: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
How to achieve Biafra in ten years or less
1.Form a political party with self-determination and self-rule for Igbo people as a platform. United Progressive Party(UPP) may already be positioning itself to be that kind of a party.

2.Elect majority of the region’s local and state government officials from that party. This will solve the problem of who is supporting Biafra and who is not amongst the ethnic minorities around the Igbo area.

3.Have two-third of elected officials sent to Abuja elected from that political party. You will be sending a clear message across Nigeria and the world, and the agenda of these officials in Abuja will not be ambiguous.

4.Once two-third of all elected Igbo officials are from this political party with a platform that says self-governance and self-determination, a pseudo- referendum would have taken place.

5.The party can demand a regional parliament in Enugu to govern themselves, similar to what happened in Scotland and Quebec. At this point, the government in Abuja will concede to demands to devolve power from the center as they do everything to delay the inevitable.

6.After a few years of regional governance, if so desired, then demand a formal referendum from Nigeria. A referendum to leave Nigeria can take place in 6-8 years time.

7.If the referendum passes, Biafra can be a state of its own.

God bless Biafra,the land of the rising sun.

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by modik(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Millions have gone because of this useless Biafráud, some miscreants still want to die. Nnamdi cownu is a big fool.
Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:
Igbos called for war and they must see it.
Igbos said they want biafrau,ok fine,leave other people's land and go and acheive your desire and they are crying.
Kanu started it you people were happy and jubilating now Hausa have start their own they are not playing victim.
YOU CALLED FOR WAR AND YOU SHALL SEE IT.
LEAVE SOUTHWEST ALSO
Have Biafrans ever asked SW for any help or are you guys just poking nose on Biafras issues

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by izombie(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Movic1:
the way you people talk sometimes sef. What other sensible way do you want us to tell you that we want out of nigeria? We have been asking for a referendum for years. Have we threatened anybody with war? For now we are still part of nigeria. I support the call for igbos to come back home but we shouldn't be threatened to do so. We are waiting for the 2nd of october. If its war the hausas want, we'll give them war. Question is, can the yorubas mind their own business?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by Saintsquare(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
greenermodels:
nairaland moderators would never take this to the front-page.as expected the thread have already been crowded by Yoruba youths.
after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over what is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"
but you would gladly ignore your kinsmen when they call Lagos no man's land.....

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by Saintsquare(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by gartamanta: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

You mean the millions the British colonial contraption called Nigeria killed to stay together?

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by dreaizy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nigeria has a problem called tribalism, almost 57yrs of independence & only a few citizens can actually be referred to as a true Nigerian the rest of us owe our allegiances to our respective tribes. That's why we have this policy of a politician from diff tribe/region for our presidency every regime even if the candidate is an unqualified, unhealthy or corrupt all that matters is his tribe, granted all our politicians care only about themselves. I get this nation should never have been created but come on after 57yrs and buttload of energy and money spent on education. Tribalism is our HIV and every other problem is the AIDS. Let's learn from France, yes France is a multinational state like ours. We can either separate or truly unite anyone of this 2 is not better than the other but we must decide.
FYI 'm Yoruba but I support succession.
SE and Biafra people d Nigerian govt not people is the problem we all all suffering although SE more than others. Nnamdi Kanu is a bigot who incites violence online his rants will not win you friends local or international. its 2017 use d international community and judicial system as your weapon. for those who still want war FYI read your history humanity repeats everything, we have done this before it was horrible. the British thought WW2 would be quick, we will be home for Xmas was the slogan. 6yrs and tens of millions dead. check on Syria, with present technology in warfare.
Note: not conflict can only be resolved through war.
Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by greenermodels: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Saintsquare:
but you would gladly ignore your kinsmen when they call Lagos no man's land.....
that have no relationship whatever with the thread title.

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by ba7man(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nobody is asking for war, the northerners simply asked that Igbos vacate their region.

How can you want to be free from nigeria but refuse to leave nigeria

Confused lot.

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by Saintsquare(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
greenermodels:
that have no relationship whatever with the thread title.
then why did you mention Yoruba in your comment when you can “see" clearly it wasn't part of the topic, abi e dey? loooool
Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by galaxy4rep(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nice one..

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by Nightwolf1: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
baralatie:

when e go happen for the next 500 years Igbo will learn the price of stupidity and foolishness

So u don learn the price of foolishness and stupidity yet u killed Hausa people in ile ife resulting to ur oba's detention in kuje prison right? U haven't learned a thing yet. Next time don't fight back then u will learn a thing...alika

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by Nightwolf1: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
ba7man:
Nobody is asking for war, the northerners simply asked that Igbos vacate their region.

How can you want to be free from nigeria but refuse to leave nigeria

Confused lot.

They vacated same region during the war guess who brought them back to Nigeria grin grin

Surely u need a working brain cell

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by baralatie(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nightwolf1:

So u don learn the price of foolishness and stupidity yet u killed Hausa people in ile life resulting to ur oba's detention in kuje prison right? U haven't learned a thing yet. Next time don't fight back then u will learn a thing...alika
oh!you Igbo guys Just press that war button now in the north_your eye go clear.no be nairaland you go post the pictures of your losses and wailing back to back
Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by ba7man(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nightwolf1:

They vacated same region during the war guess who brought them back to Nigeria grin grin

Surely u need a working brain cell
Northerners and Southwesterners sent Ekene-Dili-Chukwu buses to the South east to bring them back, abi?
grin.....Confused lot.

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by chiagozien(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
you people have spoken well,igbo have been in war since 1966 till date,nigeria is fighting war against igbo till date so using war to threat us is like asking am igbo man whether he will eat fufu.

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by IhateOsu: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
chiagozien:
you people have spoken well,igbo have been in war since 1966 till date,nigeria is fighting war against igbo till date so using war to threat us is like asking am igbo man whether he will eat fufu.

Some children of hate still believe that war is as easy as swallowing 200 lbs of condom-wrapped cocaine. Don't take this posts as a hindrance, by all means, carry your war drums go to the North. Just make sure your yam legs and flat-heads aren't seen in the SW when this happens.
Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by IhateOsu: 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
Lets get there but i cant before my children relive my own experience i'l gladly die as a nigeria fighting for biafra so my children can live freely as biafrans

I hope you're not planning to do this in the SW.
That's why the North is making it easy by telling you to move back to the east.
Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by chiagozien(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
baralatie:

i think you are more stup¡d.i no want again na by force.

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by Nightwolf1: 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
baralatie:

oh!you Igbo guys Just press that war button now in the north_your eye go clear.no be nairaland you go post the pictures of your losses and wailing back to back

Who threatened to evict igbos from north?
Let them bring it on. If only u knew the number northerners living in my own village u wouldn't here yapping trash

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by IhateOsu: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nightwolf1:

Who threatened to evict igbos from north?
Let them bring it on. If only u knew the number northerners living in my own village u wouldn't here yapping trash

Must they threaten osus before they leave the North? Don't you train-track heads understand that with Biafra comes forced deportation?

One day, you complain about house arrest, they next day, you're crying about being forced out of the house. Confused sets of aba-made jews

chiagozien:
yorooba muslim pack well.just go and enjoy your soup

Ibo muslims pack well. Just go and enjoy your cocaine

[img]http://1.bp..com/-c5RuAWRUNjY/VH_uCpQgOJI/AAAAAAAAMX0/nwp7eaxM_eY/s1600/nigerian%2Bdrug%2Bdealers%2Blagos.jpg[/img]

Re: Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war by chiagozien(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
IhateOsu:

Some children of hate still believe that war is as easy as swallowing 200 lbs of condom-wrapped cocaine. Don't take this posts as a hindrance, by all means, carry your war drums go to the North. Just make sure your yam legs and flat-heads aren't seen in the SW when this happens.
yorooba muslim pack well.just go and enjoy your soup

What Is Igbo People Obsession With Lagos? / The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS / Mention One Value,just One Value The North Adds To Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50