Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

How I Do Visual Effects, Video Editing And Film Making - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How I Do Visual Effects, Video Editing And Film Making (1659 Views)

Join This Thread If You Want To Learn Video Editing and Production / Learn Video EDITING And Film Making / Learn Photoshop, Video Editing And Photo Editing Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Do Visual Effects, Video Editing And Film Making by mediagenius: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Have you ever wondered how those BOMBING, GUN SHOOTING, GLASSES BREAKING, CARS TUMBLING AND CRASHING are being done in American movies? It is called VISUAL EFFECT & FILM MAKING, and this is what I do, kindly watch this video and see how I do it. Please don't forget to subscribe and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-1Sve3xPZg

1 Like

Re: How I Do Visual Effects, Video Editing And Film Making by Mimimaidservice(f): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
i have a opening i want to fill for a motion graphics persdon if you are interested contact me on chillyjulix@yahoo.com
Re: How I Do Visual Effects, Video Editing And Film Making by mediagenius: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
noted
Re: How I Do Visual Effects, Video Editing And Film Making by mediagenius: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mimimaidservice:
i have a opening i want to fill for a motion graphics persdon if you are interested contact me on chillyjulix@yahoo.com
Message sent to you
Re: How I Do Visual Effects, Video Editing And Film Making by Muyadek(m): 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Me also like, my mail is muyadek@gmail.com
Re: How I Do Visual Effects, Video Editing And Film Making by brandon180(m): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
which software do u use...
Re: How I Do Visual Effects, Video Editing And Film Making by mediagenius: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Muyadek:
Ok, noted
Re: How I Do Visual Effects, Video Editing And Film Making by mediagenius: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
brandon180:
which software do u use...
After Effect
Re: How I Do Visual Effects, Video Editing And Film Making by mediagenius: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Muyadek:
sent you a mail
Re: How I Do Visual Effects, Video Editing And Film Making by ReLaTE(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Try to improve on multi camera editing and camera placing.The angle of your second camera is wrong and the movement between the two is too quick,no need for the second camera since both were close shots, hope u understand what i mean. Good luck.
Re: How I Do Visual Effects, Video Editing And Film Making by mediagenius: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
ReLaTE:
Try to improve on multi camera editing and camera placing.The angle of your second camera is wrong and the movement between the two is too quick,no need for the second camera since both were close shots, hope u understand what i mean. Good luck.
There is nothing like "multi camera" editing here, one camera was used to shoot the video, and as for the little errors about camera angle and editing you can't judge because you don't know about how the location looks like neither do you have access to the raw footage to know what went wrong with the editing. And remember, there are no "strict" rules in video production it all depends on individual concept, what seems wrong to you, might be right to another. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Amazing Charcoal Pencil Drawings Of A Beautiful Nigerian Artist / Stop Wasting Money On Inferior Laptops & Phones . / Explain How They Took This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.