Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

“YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman (1661 Views)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by engineerboat(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
“You Are An Attention Seeker”, APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman

The Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance Youth Frontiers (APDAYF) has labelled the call from All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to decline registration of the newly launched opposition party as diversionary, attention-seeking and an exercise in futility.

While marking his two years in office in Awka, Anambra state, Dr Victor Oye, the National Chairman of APGA had called on the electoral umpire not to grant the request of the newly launched APDA to be registered as a political party, as according to him, “the acronym of APDA sound like APGA and it is capable of confusing prospective voters”.

But reacting to the call, APDAYF in a statement jointly signed by its National Coordinator, Comrade Inioribo Tamunotonye and the Publicity Secretary, Comrade Najuma Awudu and made available to this medium, wondered why the Chairman of a political party will abandon the job of management of his party but to engage in attention seeking enterprise.

“The call to decline registration of our party by the APGA Chairman is not only antidemocratic but simply attention seeking”

“Perhaps the APGA Chairman is not aware of that section 78(4) of the Electoral Act has already deemed the APDA a registered political party having met the constitutional requirement of section 222 of the 1999 Constitution (as amended) and exceeded the 30 days period stipulated by the Act”

“We therefore wish to inform the APGA National Chairman that his demand is an exercise in futility. The demand by the Chairman to INEC is too late at this juncture”

“It is in the best interest of the APGA National Chairman to focus on his party instead of APDA”.

” We state without any iota of doubt that the electorates know the difference between APDA and other political parties in terms of ideology, sincerity and purpose. Nigerians know the difference between a party whose constitution provide platforms for everyone to partake in decisions of the party and the government irrespective of societal status and others that only pay lip service to the aspirations of Nigerians”.

“For the sake of emphasis, we wish to state that Section 11 of the APDA’s constitution stipulates that youths within the ages of 18-35 must occupy a minimum of 25% of party and public offices, women 35% and people living with disabilities 5%; the first and only party to do this in the history of this great country”.

“Therefore, APDA is the only political party that has met the yearnings of the Youths, Women and People living with disabilities, three important groups that has hitherto been abandoned by the political class”.

“It is therefore purposeless and diversionary of Dr. Victor Okey to assume that Nigerians will mistake his party for APDA when both parties are different from each other in name, acronym, ideology, vision and purpose”, the statement reads.

http://swiftreporters.com/you-are-an-attention-seeker-apda-youths-replies-apga-national-chairman/

https://newsflash247blog./2017/06/07/you-are-an-attention-seeker-apda-youths-replies-apga-national-chairman/

http://akstrending.com/you-are-an-attention-seeker-apda-youths-replies-apga-national-chairman/

Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by oshe11: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
This People Are just making this APDA popular...

I pray they dont do an APC on US....lipsrsealed
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by temitemi1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
what are these people afraid of grin
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
We need only ATIKU in this our new party ...
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by madridguy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
No you people need Ali Modu Al Sheriff tongue

OZAOEKPE:

1 Like

Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by GloriaNinja(f): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT FROM POLITHIEFIANS
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by dejiogundipe(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
temitemi1:
what are these people afraid of grin

Help me ask them o.
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by dejiogundipe(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Yesterday it was APC accusing that the party logo looks like Star Beer own. Today na APGA dey complain about name. Maybe tomorrow Lai Mohammed will lie that APDA headquarters look like Aso Villa. Yeye people.
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
APDA is a force that Nigerians have come to work with for the good of our country
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by id911(m): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
engineerboat:
“For the sake of emphasis, we wish to state that Section 11 of the APDA’s constitution stipulates that youths within the ages of 18-35 must occupy a minimum of 25% of party and public offices, women 35% and people living with disabilities 5%; the first and only party to do this in the history of this great country”./

this realy makes serious sense to me
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by engineerboat(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
id911:

You dey see am as i dey see am.

Don't be left out
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by yorhmienerd(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APDA is a force that Nigerians have come to work with for the good of our country
Yinmu

Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by temitemi1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
you are welcome on board bro.
OZAOEKPE:
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
temitemi1:
you are welcome on board bro.
Baba, I'm back...
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by ibibiofirstlady(f): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Baba, I'm back...
You are one of the persons I admire on this forum. So witty tongue
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by ibibiofirstlady(f): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
id911:

I love that part too but I am not a politician.
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by YorubaNigga(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
These people with their heads
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by koropotopoto: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
baba mi na your boi general BK
can i submit my CV? cheesy
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by koropotopoto: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
chaii ibibio first lady shocked

baby i must confess you gather am for chest kiss

eeehmm can we roll?
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by ibibiofirstlady(f): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
koropotopoto:

chaii ibibio first lady shocked

baby i must confess you gather am for chest kiss

eeehmm can we roll?
I am taken tongue
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by temitemi1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
dont be left out bro.
id911:

Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by temitemi1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
baba dont be left out on this o!
OZAOEKPE:

Baba, I'm back...
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by koropotopoto: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
I am taken tongue
ok oo
but no dey cause unnecessary konjinus for guys with those flesh of yours kiss
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by ibibiofirstlady(f): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
koropotopoto:
ok oo
but no dey cause unnecessary konjinus for guys with those flesh of yours kiss
I am sorry. I can take it down tho
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by engineerboat(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lalasticlala what are all these parties afraid of
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by ibibiofirstlady(f): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Meanwhile, where is the popular lalasticlala, Seun and Mynd44?
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by temitemi1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oga lalasticlala ...
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by id911(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

I love that part too but I am not a politician.

I'm not a politician too ima mi. But we're all political animals by nature dearie
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
koropotopoto:
baba mi na your boi general BK can i submit my CV? cheesy
me sef na boy I be to you
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Uwc man
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
id911:

I'm not a politician too ima mi. But we're all political animals by nature dearie
bros send pm
Re: “YOU ARE AN ATTENTION SEEKER", APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman by jamesibor: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
engineerboat:
“You Are An Attention Seeker”, APDA Youths Replies APGA National Chairman

The Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance Youth Frontiers (APDAYF) has labelled the call from All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to decline registration of the newly launched opposition party as diversionary, attention-seeking and an exercise in futility.

While marking his two years in office in Awka, Anambra state, Dr Victor Oye, the National Chairman of APGA had called on the electoral umpire not to grant the request of the newly launched APDA to be registered as a political party, as according to him, “the acronym of APDA sound like APGA and it is capable of confusing prospective voters”.

But reacting to the call, APDAYF in a statement jointly signed by its National Coordinator, Comrade Inioribo Tamunotonye and the Publicity Secretary, Comrade Najuma Awudu and made available to this medium, wondered why the Chairman of a political party will abandon the job of management of his party but to engage in attention seeking enterprise.

“The call to decline registration of our party by the APGA Chairman is not only antidemocratic but simply attention seeking”

“Perhaps the APGA Chairman is not aware of that section 78(4) of the Electoral Act has already deemed the APDA a registered political party having met the constitutional requirement of section 222 of the 1999 Constitution (as amended) and exceeded the 30 days period stipulated by the Act”

“We therefore wish to inform the APGA National Chairman that his demand is an exercise in futility. The demand by the Chairman to INEC is too late at this juncture”

“It is in the best interest of the APGA National Chairman to focus on his party instead of APDA”.

” We state without any iota of doubt that the electorates know the difference between APDA and other political parties in terms of ideology, sincerity and purpose. Nigerians know the difference between a party whose constitution provide platforms for everyone to partake in decisions of the party and the government irrespective of societal status and others that only pay lip service to the aspirations of Nigerians”.

“For the sake of emphasis, we wish to state that Section 11 of the APDA’s constitution stipulates that youths within the ages of 18-35 must occupy a minimum of 25% of party and public offices, women 35% and people living with disabilities 5%; the first and only party to do this in the history of this great country”.

“Therefore, APDA is the only political party that has met the yearnings of the Youths, Women and People living with disabilities, three important groups that has hitherto been abandoned by the political class”.

“It is therefore purposeless and diversionary of Dr. Victor Okey to assume that Nigerians will mistake his party for APDA when both parties are different from each other in name, acronym, ideology, vision and purpose”, the statement reads.

http://swiftreporters.com/you-are-an-attention-seeker-apda-youths-replies-apga-national-chairman/

https://newsflash247blog./2017/06/07/you-are-an-attention-seeker-apda-youths-replies-apga-national-chairman/

http://akstrending.com/you-are-an-attention-seeker-apda-youths-replies-apga-national-chairman/

Tonyebarcanista why are you insulting elders?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Like The Igbos: We Want Referendum Too, Yoruba Groups Declares / I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says / Arrest Arewa Youths In 7 Days Or Face ICC, Hague For Aiding Genocide - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.