Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says (1664 Views)

Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A / We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by KingGBsky(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has said that he will be very happy if he is re-arrested.
According to Vanguard, Kanu said that his re-arrest will quicken the actualisation of Biafra.
He said “If you arrest me, Biafra will come even quicker than we anticipate. I am not afraid of being arrested. I have been there before and if need be, I will also be there again.
“I will be very happy if they re-arrest me. If we are hoping for 90% compliance with the boycott of Anambra State Governorship election, my arrest will make the compliance 100 %.
“But why will I be re-arrested and nobody is going to arrest Tanko Yakassai or Ango Abdulahi because of what they have been saying? Is it because they are Fulani? They own Nigeria? They are immuned to arrest? Is arrest only meant for Biafrans and not for Fulani?
“Who will arrest Lawal Daura of DSS for flouting court order to release Bright Chimezie Isinwa of IPOB? The Fulanis say whatever they like and go free and nobody holds them accountable because they own Nigeria.”
This is following a protest by Arewa Youth Assembly (AYA) on Wednesday, August 9, 2017 in Abuja, calling for Kanu’s arrest.
The IPOB leader also said that nobody can stop him from travelling to any part of Nigeria.
According to the IPOB leader, “I go to anywhere I want to go. I don’t listen to threats. They motivate me rather than dampen my spirit. That thing people say I cannot do is what I love to do. When the time comes, I will go to Lagos if I have to go to Lagos.
ALSO READ: Group threatens to cause chaos if Nnamdi Kanu is arrested
“I have friends with connections in Lagos, Fani Fayode is my friend and he is in Lagos. If I try to visit him in Yoruba land, then I must see him in Lagos.”
A group of militants recently told Nnamdi Kanu not to come to Akwa-Ibom, adding that the state belongs to Niger-Delta.

http://www.pulse.ng/local/i-ll-be-happy-if-they-re-arrest-me-nnamdi-kanu-id7124877.html

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by Angelparadise: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
This show what great Igbos are made of . Man of his people

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by delishpot: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Maybe they just will.
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
They are coming...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by compatriot: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
The truth is arresting him will not solve the problem but will increase the problem. Even if you kill him today, there are many who are ready to take over but I fear it will no longer be in a peaceful way. I think Nigeria should handle Kalu issue with wisdom

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by mpianya39(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu aka the nightmare of the hydraulic ewedu soup of the falling angle grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by sarrki(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
This criminal again ?
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by nextprince: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Don't worry.
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Please kanu I am tired of masturbating with your pictures.i love you with all my heart,just have sex with me even if it is 2wice.i want to know if you are also brave and a hero on bed.
I am also ready to be your second wife.and I will deny my yoruba lineage if you wish so.
This is an open letter to my crush mazi nnamdi kanu

10 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by GuyWise(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
A
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by mrvitalis(m): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Angelparadise:
This show what great Igbos are made of . Man of his people

You mean the coward tha begged for freedom ??

That lied he was sick ??

That left his followers to rot in jail and has never visited their family ??

This guy will never lead the Igbo I'm from ,he is. Non entity and a frued

Only lazy people blame others for their failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by alcmene: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Please kanu I am tired of masturbating with your pictures.i love you with all my heart,just have sex with me even if it is 2wice.i want to know if you are also brave and a hero on bed.
I am also ready to be your second wife.and I will deny my yoruba lineage if you wish so.

Afonja agbo hawker.... you want to infect his precious blood with your staph-ravaged puna

10 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by Angelparadise: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
mrvitalis:

That lied he was sick ??

Your last statement it typical of Buhari / APC in Nigeria.
Even Jesus was betrayed by one of his disciple .
Only those that have fulani blood lineage during the war will not see the injustice against southeast in Nigeria .

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by efrebor177: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okay oh
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by BLACKdagger: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
B
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by BLACKdagger: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Angelparadise:

Only those that have fulani blood lineage during the war will not see the injustice against southeast in Nigeria .

Dont be decieved i im.becile is not igbo.
I dnt know why is still difficult for u people to realize that not every "i am igbo" here is igbo.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by KingGBsky(m): 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
njuree90:
Are you tired of lossing ..this is sure fixed odd 100 percent

You better take your nonsense away from this thread.
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by mrvitalis(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Angelparadise:

Injustice ?? Really

We just don't know our problem

The only I just against south east is from our own leaders
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by MyMouth(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Why won't he be happy when they would arrest and keep him in a self contain apartment in kuje prison giving him VIP treatment and allowing all sorts of people to visit him. Arrest him today and lock him up in Gasua or Maiduguri prison and I bet u, he go receive sense within days! One reason I miss Sani Abacha!
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by senatorizyking(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
njuree90:
Are you tired of lossing ..this is sure fixed odd 100 percent

Scammers on the loose once again !
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

I cover My leader with the blood of Jesus.
Who knows the number of infections that runs in your blood.
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by odduduwa: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
mrvitalis:

That lied he was sick ??

you just can't hide the Yoruba in you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by Urchman27(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=KingGBsky post=59334034]
“I will be very happy if they re-arrest me. If we are hoping for 90% compliance with the boycott of Anambra State Governorship election, my arrest will make the compliance 100 %.

Gbam
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by mrvitalis(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
odduduwa:
you just can't hide the Yoruba in you

You are not well
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by odduduwa: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
mrvitalis:

You are not well
mushrudeen be proud of the afonja race

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by MrMoney007: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
courage is a virtue
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by SalamRushdie: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
It's time this govt ignores Mazi Kanu please
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by mrvitalis(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
odduduwa:
mushrudeen be proud of the afonja race

Can you swear with your destiny I'm not Igbo ?
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by odduduwa: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
mrvitalis:

Can you swear with your destiny I'm not Igbo ?
mushrudeen can you swear with your mother's that you an Igbo man then I ll agree

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by sarrki(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
odduduwa:
mushrudeen can you swear with your mother's that you an Igbo man then I ll agree

You have cross the line

You broke the rule
Re: I’ll Be Happy If They Re-arrest Me – IPOB Leader Says by sarrki(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:
It's time this govt ignores Mazi Kanu please

Have always known you as a patriot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group / How Do We Make Nigeria Become A Great Nation - Let's Brainstorm / Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.