Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Igala Christian Say We R Not Party To Arewa Youth Threat To The IGBOS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igala Christian Say We R Not Party To Arewa Youth Threat To The IGBOS. (606 Views)

Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB / Buhari, Not Party, To Determine Osinbajo’s Fate, Says APC / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igala Christian Say We R Not Party To Arewa Youth Threat To The IGBOS. by felicitywe(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
To my greatest surprise Igala, Idoma and TIV people say they r not party to the threat from Arewa Youths that Igbos should leave the 19 Northern states in Nigeria.They rejected the threat saying they r being killed every day by the fulani herdsmen and not Igbos and wonder why they would be party to people that kill and rape their women.These r their statement, "The presence of the Igbos in mine community has been peaceful since i was born","Igbos for my villa no get wahala at all","E get one man for my side, him name na papa Anayo,all him pikin school for my village,many of dem don marry born,d man na correct Igala man"
Re: Igala Christian Say We R Not Party To Arewa Youth Threat To The IGBOS. by PenisCaP: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: Igala Christian Say We R Not Party To Arewa Youth Threat To The IGBOS. by AntiIPOOP(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
I love my igala people but they're only like 4% if not less in North population, so their opinion doesn't matter. God bless igala people. kiss
Re: Igala Christian Say We R Not Party To Arewa Youth Threat To The IGBOS. by felicitywe(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
I love my igala people but they're only like 4% if not less in North population, so their opinion doesn't matter. God bless igala people. kiss
4% how? Igala people r more than that number u v given.When u want to use them u will allocate huge number to them but when they disagree with u u start reducing their relevance in Nigerian politics.Pls Igala people r more than 4% in the whole of Northern Nigeria.
Audu Abubakar is one of their great leaders.

1 Like

Re: Igala Christian Say We R Not Party To Arewa Youth Threat To The IGBOS. by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
felicitywe:

4% how? Igala people r more than that number u v given.When u want to use them u will allocate huge number to them but when they disagree with u u start reducing their relevance in Nigerian politics.Pls Igala people r more than 4% in the whole of Northern Nigeria.
Audu Abubakar is one of their great leaders.
Apart from kogi state, where else will u find igala in large population?

(1) (Reply)

Benue Grazing Law:it Is A Repressing Way Of Denying Fulani Livelihood-bayari / Old Nigerian Woman Sends President Buhari A Very Sad And Touching Message / I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.