Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,135 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose (607 Views)

40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa / EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose / Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by ridbay(m): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2017

Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose has said Joshua 9:17 is the source of his power.

Fayose said this while speaking at the 13th convocation lecture at the Benson Idahosa University in Benin, Edo state.

“Some people chose to be under the table; they don’t want to die. They are afraid. But remember that the Bible says that those who want to gain their life will lose it and those that lose their life will gain it,” he said.

“My strength lies in God Almighty. If you put me inside running water, the water will become still. If you put me the den of lions, the teeth, the claws will go inside; you can find that in the Bible too.”

Read Also: HOW I WILL BECOME PRESIDENT IN 2019 – FAYOSE

Quoting Joshua 1:6-7 and nine and 17, he said: “I draw my power from those things (Bible passages). When I wake up, I lie down in my bathroom and say,

“Lord, many are the afflictions of the righteous. But the Lord God will deliver him from them all.”

He added that his ambition to become President should not be taken as a joke, “I am the man to watch in this generation. So, I am controversial because I am doing things other men like me cannot do. They are scared. They are afraid; they don’t have courage.”

He also explained the reason behind his controversies.

“What I am saying to you is that controversy is necessary for democracy. We must have our voice,” he said.

“I am not an APC member and I will never be. But remember the fact that our leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a courageous man in his own right, our leader in Yoruba land, forget about politics; if they give Asiwaju appointment, he will give a Yoruba man. Whether he is in the APC does not matter.

“‎And I came out strongly; I defended him. I am not defending politics. I am defending the truth. Our politics must have where we would stop it and say the truth as may be necessary.‎”

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE | YNAIJA
Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by Ajewealth123(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Some people just dey one corner dey observe fayose make him tenure finish.
The kin way wey dem go attack am hen, he go pass patience jona own

Observing fayose like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2017
THE MOUTH DIARRHEA TOUT GOVERNOR
NO BE U SUPPOSE TELL US THIS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by whitebeard(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2017
sir u are suffering from chronic dementia.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2017
Ipob come nd see ur next president oo, He's campaigning for u guys
Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by ipobarecriminals: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2017
a case study of criminality
Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2017
Sir! it will take more than criticising buhari to be president of Nigeria

With this present lesson buhari APC is teaching Nigerians I doubt they will ever again vote out of sentiment , moreover there might just be no 2019.
Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by LionDeLeo: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2017
The unchained mad dog is obviously talking to his worshippers.

We all know where he is highly revered outside the SW.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by GameGod(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Mad man.
Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by GameGod(m): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2017
PointZerom:

Myndd44 lalaticlala S.eun ban this guy for having alternate handle. This is IpobExposed
Nnamdi cownu is a mad man also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by Syphax(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2017
whitebeard:
sir u are suffering from chronic dementia.
Go and tell that to your mentor Buhari. Waka!

Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by Basic123: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2017
well,your biafran slaves are watching you.
Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by bewla(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2017
we re re o
Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by HDVideos: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2017
If Fayose runs, I would support him, all hail Fayose, our next President.

Either Fayose or Peter Obi for President.

Or any competent Middle Belter

The core north ( NW and NE) have been playing divide and rule tactics within us, and we don't see it. Meanwhile they are the reason we are where we are as a nation, look at the most people that have ruled us, from the criminal Abacha, Babangida to the clueless Buhari. We need to stop voting for any Core Northerner.

I know right now a core Northerner hiding under a Yoruba or Igbo name as moniker would quote me.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by 989900: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2017
Kanu, Fayose, FFK are suffering from psychosis and MPD.
Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by whitebeard(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Syphax:

Go and tell that to your mentor Buhari. Waka!
zombie..!
Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by iluvdonjazzy: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2017
fayose u be mu.mu
Re: I Am The Man To Watch In This Generation – Fayose by yarimo(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2017
Definitely FAYOSE you will be the man to watch in this generation that is, if EFCC, ICPC, DSS are scrap before your tenure ends as governor

(1) (Reply)

The End Of The Oil Age / Dismissed Soldiers: Nigeria’s Military Chief Risks Jail Term / Lagos Council Polls: Chairmanship Aspirant Crushed To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.