Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Sold Sold Sold! Fairly Used 80gb Ps3 Console With Assassins Creed To Trax @ 60k - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sold Sold Sold! Fairly Used 80gb Ps3 Console With Assassins Creed To Trax @ 60k (1895 Views)

Download The New Assassins Creed Chronicles India For Free / Assassins Creed Vs Prince Of Persia / Assassins Creed III Offline Server Crack Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold Sold Sold! Fairly Used 80gb Ps3 Console With Assassins Creed To Trax @ 60k by ittechvent: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2010
pure white special edition 80gb fairly used ps3 with free assassins creed2
good business,
cds

Re: Sold Sold Sold! Fairly Used 80gb Ps3 Console With Assassins Creed To Trax @ 60k by cuteedd(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2010
, angry
Re: Sold Sold Sold! Fairly Used 80gb Ps3 Console With Assassins Creed To Trax @ 60k by cuteedd(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2010
, angry
Re: Sold Sold Sold! Fairly Used 80gb Ps3 Console With Assassins Creed To Trax @ 60k by entinvest: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2010
it tech is the best and most reliable,i got a ps3 and a bbb2 from him
keep it up man
Re: Sold Sold Sold! Fairly Used 80gb Ps3 Console With Assassins Creed To Trax @ 60k by ptconsults(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2010
yeah i,ve been dealing with him for bout 6 months now and i have a storm,an iphone 3G and an acer aspire to show for it
Re: Sold Sold Sold! Fairly Used 80gb Ps3 Console With Assassins Creed To Trax @ 60k by ittechvent: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2010
Re: Sold Sold Sold! Fairly Used 80gb Ps3 Console With Assassins Creed To Trax @ 60k by ittechvent: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2010
thanx
Re: Sold Sold Sold! Fairly Used 80gb Ps3 Console With Assassins Creed To Trax @ 60k by cuteedd(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2010
@itthechvent
danjumah or wat ever you call yourself, i dont seem to understand how you made over 43 nairalanders happy. i have paid u since last week Thursday for a ps 3slim and all i get from is one excuse 2 another. and u claim 2 have up 2 five console. on Wednesday u told me u sent it and i will get it on Thursday. Thursday came i called you u told me you just sent it and i will get it today being Friday. i have called u this morning and asked you to send me the office address which it will be sent to u said ok, since then i havent heard from u and u refused picking my calls. all i get from you is stories and lies. y? i am tied of your excuses. all i want now is for you to kindly give me my money back pls. cos i can wait for a year for you 2 send me a ps 3 slim.you not a serious business man at all.
PLS FELLOW NAIRALANDER BEWARE OF ITTECHVENT DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM COS I THINK HIS A SCAMMER
Re: Sold Sold Sold! Fairly Used 80gb Ps3 Console With Assassins Creed To Trax @ 60k by utotomi50(m): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2010
Its a scam incase you havent realized. He created more than one user account and is using them to comment about himself.
Re: Sold Sold Sold! Fairly Used 80gb Ps3 Console With Assassins Creed To Trax @ 60k by texazzpete(m): 8:22am On Feb 18, 2010
utotomi50:

Its a scam incase you havent realized. He created more than one user account and is using them to comment about himself.

IMHO, entinvest himself is either ittechvent himself or is in cahoots with the fellow
Re: Sold Sold Sold! Fairly Used 80gb Ps3 Console With Assassins Creed To Trax @ 60k by OhGrey(m): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2010
The guy don enter thin air
Re: Sold Sold Sold! Fairly Used 80gb Ps3 Console With Assassins Creed To Trax @ 60k by entinvest: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2010
i hot a ps3 and a b bold2 from him and he called me up that he wants me to comment on his credibility over the items he sold and i will get a free cod modern warfare2 cd if i did that on atleast 5posts and i did that, and now you are accusing me of what,
i was not foolish enough to pay money into his account, he said he was located at enugu and then i said i had someone at enugu and he then said no he is now in lagos and then i suggested we meet and i paid cash and carry
please lets be logical and
Re: Sold Sold Sold! Fairly Used 80gb Ps3 Console With Assassins Creed To Trax @ 60k by texazzpete(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2010
entinvest:

i hot a ps3 and a b bold2 from him and he called me up that he wants me to comment on his credibility over the items he sold and i will get a free cod modern warfare2 cd if i did that on atleast 5posts and i did that, and now you are accusing me of what,
i was not foolish enough to pay money into his account, he said he was located at enugu and then i said i had someone at enugu and he then said no he is now in lagos and then i suggested we meet and i paid cash and carry
please lets be logical and

Yeah right. Which is why both of you seem to have similar interests on Nairaland, and how you who has been selling PS3s on your own now in 2009 suddenly bought a ps3 from the fellow.

(1) (Reply)

Games I'll Suggest You Download On Your Android Device / Nintendo Switch For Sale **SOLD** / I Lost My Fifa 07 Key: Can Anyone Help Me With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.