Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) (81364 Views)

Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) / 6 People With Extra Body Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by LOGDAN(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
lefulefu:

dont ask grin

I done know am bros grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
smardray:
Most people still forget to wash inside of the mouth.... Smellymouth i didnt say anytin o

Hahaha.. I see

Remember to join the healthy community.. Join here https://page.co/v9dY
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by judgedredd22(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
midehi2:
i wash every every of my body when bathing, even inside .........

i love this... it will make it very clean and inviting for chopping! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by midehi2(f): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
judgedredd22:

i love this... it will make it very clean and inviting for chopping! grin grin grin grin grin
oloshoooo grin let me say what some broke ugly guys say cheesy
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ursulaa(f): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Educative, thanks alot
Am nt guilty of any tho

1 Like

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Ursulaa:
Educative, thanks alot

Am nt guilty of any tho

Couldn't expect any less from someone so good looking..

why not join the healthy community?
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 08, 2017
LOGDAN:

I done know am bros grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by vikiylove(f): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2017
i am guilty of no. 2
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by eROCK247(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
midehi2:
I tot it is not healthy to wash 'inside'... Something about yeast, no?
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by ejanla077: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
i don't baff.
i wear boxers 1 week turn d back wear again I'm afonja
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by chikago1: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
I don't need to do that since i baff inside washing machine.
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by midehi2(f): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
eROCK247:
wash with just water
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by henz911(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
tanchyu Mr healthy blogger. Abeg Wetin be ur advice to ppl wen dey baff once in 3days?
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by ibawon(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
God knows that I take to washing this parts very serious
1.Behind my EARS and the whole of it: 5 times a day (during ablution)
2.The Naval: when fore play is sure down there you gotto wash every day (although very ticklish) wink
3. The whole of my NOSE: I wash every day in the bathroom cos you hate coming out and seeing white substance (egusi on it) and smiley I take in water through my nose and sniff it out every time during ablusion.
Now tell mw, cos I dey try small
smiley
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by addikt(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
midehi2:

She said she wash inside , yes she talk am, she dey her house , go and beat her ....lol grin
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Mexyz(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Actually guilty of the navel part, just tried to clean it now and found myself laughing out loud. Mom was surprised for a moment, thought her son was going mental. Oga fitness doctor, the thing dey tickle me abeg, e go hard small o.
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Tecno66: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
midehi2:
Be bold. Inside your what? Could you be refering to your inner chambers? You must clarify this or I no go sleep this nite.
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Tecno66: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
eROCK247:
which yeast? Somebody say inside and you don conclude wetin he mean. You know whether na inside her ears, nose or ampit? Na this kind matter all una sabi. No wailler or zombi for this one. All of una go maintain. Make lala cucu cancel politics for this forum make we get peace.
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Atlantia(f): 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
That number 2 sha. embarassed
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mexyz:
Actually guilty of the navel part, just tried to clean it now and found myself laughing out loud. Mom was surprised for a moment, thought her son was going mental. Oga fitness doctor, the thing dey tickle me abeg, e go hard small o.

Hahaha, yes I can agree with that.. Its the sacrifice we must pay to look good
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
henz911:
tanchyu Mr healthy blogger. Abeg Wetin be ur advice to ppl wen dey baff once in 3days?

hehehe, is that possible?
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by dukeo(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

grin grin grin I can see what you are trying to do with my imagination...

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus grin grin

grin grin

Very funny!
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by cifo1145(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nairaland nowadays has become a recycling base for old post and publication....can't call them news....cos nothing is new(s) about them like this very one OP just recycled.?
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by dukeo(m): 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

hehehe, is that possible?

I'm guessing it is for those that stay in Jos
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
dukeo:

grin grin

Very funny!

grin grin I would love for you to join my healthy community.. Why not join here https://page.co/v9dY
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
cifo1145:
Nairaland nowadays has become a recycling base for old post and publication....can't call them news....cos nothing is new(s) about them like this very one OP just recycled.??

I don't see anything wrong in re-sharing a post I wrote about a year ago..

1 Like

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Stallione(m): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
i wash all of them.Come to girls,some dnt deep dia fingers inside dia va......gin....a to wash it thoroughly while bathing. undecided
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Stallione(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
i wash all of them.Come to girls,some dnt deep dia fingers inside dia va......gin....a to wash it thoroughly while bathing. undecided sad
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by dukeo(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

grin grin I would love for you to join my healthy community.. Why not join here https://page.co/v9dY

What's it all about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice / Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? / Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.