Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) (81362 Views)

Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) / 6 People With Extra Body Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by cifo1145(m): 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

I don't see anything wrong in re-sharing a post I wrote about a year ago..

That's why you won't see anything wrong in having our leaders being recycled....or do you.....if NO na u know.....if YES na u sabi.....all I know is that u r OK with recycling as uve indicated in ur response to my post.But please try to recycle your next quote to butress your ideology.
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
dukeo:

What's it all about?

Just like the post you are reading right now.. I share my experiences on fitness and health to make other people get the best out of their lives and look good.
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
cifo1145:

That's why you won't see anything wrong in having our leaders being recycled....or do you.....if NO na u know.....if YES na u sabi.....all I know is that u r OK with recycling as uve indicated in ur response to my post.But please try to recycle your next quote to butress your ideology.

Quite a pity... If a good thing is recycled it is for the best of those who did not read it.. Like many who are getting the knowledge today and thanking me for it..

Our leaders have never been good and can never been compared to this post which provides knowledge.. In reality, only useful things get recycled (even though we through them away)..

Remember to try getting some sleep before 12am every night.. It has a lot of benefits..

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by cifo1145(m): 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Quite a pity... If a good thing is recycled it is for the best of those who did not read it.. Like many who are getting the knowledge today and thanking me for it..

Our leaders have never been good and can never been compared to this post which provides knowledge.. In reality, only useful things get recycled (even though we through them away)..

Remember to try getting some sleep before 12am every night.. It has a lot of benefits..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2017
cool
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by cifo1145(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2017

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise[/quote]

This few original sentence is more useful compared to your recycled one .....and if you reply me I wonder why u cant practice what you preach.....
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Siscooh: 12:56am On Jun 09, 2017
Wear shower cap and wash behind ears with sponge. Made hair doesn't disturb.Anybody who uses facial scrubs washes face well even besides nostrils. Navel is daily in bathroom during bath time. People are truly dirty and they date and have intimacy. Shame
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by soflygerian(m): 1:29am On Jun 09, 2017
Davash222:
Funny thread grin

How about the center part of the nyash
(in Olu Jacob's voice)No matter how you wash an anus, it will still smell..
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Bishop(m): 1:53am On Jun 09, 2017
midehi2:
i wash every every of my body when bathing, even inside .........

where is inside so Dat i can remember to wash too...... :-)
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Edum13656: 1:54am On Jun 09, 2017
for guys... its in between the scrotum.
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 3:17am On Jun 09, 2017
midehi2:
inside you mean your soul??!!.....
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by eprince21(m): 3:58am On Jun 09, 2017
why will i forget?
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 4:57am On Jun 09, 2017
midehi2:

Heyy..that place will be clean ohh. I want to Shooook you grin
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by ogundeleai(m): 5:04am On Jun 09, 2017
A practising Muslim will take care of back of the ear at least 5 times daily...
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:18am On Jun 09, 2017
Muslims cover all those body parts the OP mentioned; either as part of their daily ablutions or ritual bath for purity before their prayers.
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Actuarydeji(m): 5:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Every Muslim do that everyday.
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by DonaTee(f): 5:40am On Jun 09, 2017
I wash all. Infact if i dont wash my ears dey feel heavy so i ho back n wash is again.....but dats not enuff for d navel.

Get cotton wool, wet it with little olive or coconut oil n wipe inside ur navel.....u ll see d real dirt dat soap can't get out
easy peasy, thnk me later
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by davbravo(m): 5:45am On Jun 09, 2017
I make sure I take my time to wash all parts of my body. I don't forget to wash any part
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Excellent4love: 6:01am On Jun 09, 2017
Some people are too lazy and always in a hurry to do that. But for me l scrub every part of my body, including inbetween my toes.
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Le2money(m): 6:07am On Jun 09, 2017
I'm guilty of none cox I do all accordingly.....take this....av u Eva experience washing ursev with soap for more Dan half an hour....after drying ur body with towel.....still try and rub ur fingers hard on feet and u will still see some kind of dirt's still coming up....rinse with water and u are gud to go.....who has Eva notice such b4?
Ruggedfitness:
Hello, guys it is your favorite health blogger.

Have you ever been able to scrub and wash the middle of your back?

It makes you feel like some places were never meant to be washed. Well, sometime ago, I scrubbed a lot of dirt from one of these 3 areas and I couldn't believe it.

The truth is that some of us skip washing these 3 places either because we do not pay much attention to our bodies or because we were in such a hurry to bathe.

Take to your time to look good, it is your body and you deserve to flaunt it and look your best. Don't let no one, odour or improper hygiene stop you from doing just that.

1. Behind Your Ears

I think the ladies are more guilty of this, but men, you are not innocent either. Due to the fact that most ladies make their hair and cover it up in the bathroom they might forget to scrub behind the ears and focus on just other parts to prevent water from touching their adored hair.

I noticed that overtime dirt begins to accumulate in this place and if you think otherwise, just hold your finger with the longest fingernail, place it behind any of your ears and scrape downwards. Now look at your fingernail.

2. Navel

I won't lie to you, I am guilt of this one, charged and found guilt of not taking care of this body part as supposed to.

Some of us actually miss the navel, because we just scrub around the stomach twice or thrice, scrub other parts of the body, the scrub the stomach again and that is it. Jump into the shower or take the can filled with water and pour it on your body.

It is time you start paying attention to these little spots like I do, these spots can accumulate germs like bacteria over a long period of time if unchecked and lead to mild or acute illnesses.

So, whenever you are undressed, dig your longest fingernail into your navel and scrape up. I place a 100% bet you will find dirt there.

3. Beside the Nostrils

Okay, your FitnessDoctor is not guilty of this one.

I began to notice this some years ago in some people and started correcting myself. Can you believe some of us don't scrub beside the nostrils.

Go, check in the mirror, you will see some white, or grey stuff beside your nostrils. That is dirt there you know.

To look good you have to take care of yourself completely, I mean you have check everything, every single part of your body, because you deserve to look good.

Remember, bathing properly and regularly is directly proportionally to smelling good and keeping it that way.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Source: http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/06/3-body-parts-you-always-forget-to-wash.html

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by famozair: 6:15am On Jun 09, 2017
if you are a Muslim and you are guilty of all these.....barka jumuah
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:31am On Jun 09, 2017
Aderola15:
Used to be guilty of only no2 until last week sha. lipsrsealed grin grin

Only guilty of d back of my ears which I discovered sm weeks back i ws even wondering wat took my hands there lol. Nice1 op
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2017
Always do all of the above...
Not guilty of any
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by ncoolsome(m): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2017
midehi2:

it's seems u seize the opportunity to fingerrr urself in the name of bathing

1 Like

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
I wash behind my nostrils and navel well...I just rub my soapy fingers behind my ears, that's how I wash..

just like tha,no washing of armpits,navel,nyansh,..na wao o
grin

op,kudos..
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by stealthtiger(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2017
midehi2:
Say it again

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by crowley(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2017
midehi2:
Inside where? grin
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by crowley(m): 7:27am On Jun 09, 2017
grin I wash everywer mentioned. even inside my eye tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice / Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? / Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.