Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth (7446 Views)

Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by Biafrawillcome: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu, on Wednesday, through the Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign States of Biafra, MASSOB, has appealed to Igbos in the North, to start returning back to the South-East.
MASSOB, said the eviction order was issued, because Northerners were marveled at the compliance to the sit-at-home order.
Recall, that the North had given the Igbos residing in the North, a three-month’s ultimatum, to quit the North, or face bloodshed.
Speaking with The Sun, Leader of MASSOB, Uchenna Madu, urged the Igbos, not to wait for the three months quit notice to expire, before they vacate the region.
Appealing to Igbos to re-invest in the South-East, Madu said: “MASSOB is aware that such rascality will happen. As a matter of fact, this is the only rascality exhibited by sponsored Arewa youths, to forcefully exit the people of Biafra residing in Arewa land, that MASSOB will 100 percent support.
“Their Boko Haram tactics didn’t work as planned. We pledge our total support towards this divinely approved quit notice.
CLICK ON THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON BELOW TO READ MORE
“MASSOB congratulates the Arewa political, religious, traditional, and opinion leaders, who sponsored their youths wing by using Arewa House in Kaduna, for this greatest meeting of a coalition of Islamic fundamentalists.
“As there is no other alternative to stop Biafra freedom, the Northern leaders have resorted to using their youth’s wing to start terrorising the people of Biafra living in the Northern region.
“What they saw during the sit-at-home exercise to mark the 50th anniversary celebration of Biafra declaration by General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu marveled them, irrespective of the promises made to them by their stooges in Biafra land.
“MASSOB urges our people to start returning home now. Don’t wait till the three months for the quit notice to expire. MASSOB is begging our people to re-invest their investments back to Biafra land.
https://maynaija.com/just-northerners-afraid-us-start-running-back-home-nnamdi-kanu-declares-total-war-igbos-begins-mass-exodus/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by lfleak: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by optional1(f): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
i tired for this country oh.

United State of Ondo here i come oh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by EvilMetahuman: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Coward's afraid to talk to his minions directly.

The fear of kuje prison cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by greenermodels: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
optional1:

you don't look 35 and you're among the most beautiful and clean looking Yoruba babes i have ever seen, nice one for you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by optional1(f): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
greenermodels:
you don't look 35 and you're among the most beautiful and clean looking Yoruba babes i have ever seen, nice one for you.

lolzz

you believe the siggy

lolzz..

thank you but Yoruba babe *not a yoruba babe*
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by psucc(m): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Don't mix up issues. Massob is a body on its own while ipob is Kanu's group.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by najoke: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hahahaha……Kanu/Bifuros do not have mnonpoly of threat… ..what goes around comes around.
Coward Kanu… .you want Biafra… your slave master has given you ultimatum… .stop whining… .go and geg your Biafra grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by EzeUche(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
There is a difference between IPOB and MASSOB.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by greenermodels: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
optional1:

lolzz

you believe the siggy

lolzz..

thank you but Yoruba babe *not a yoruba babe*
i capitalized the first alphabet na or are implying something else? anyway for lying about your age,say a decade of the rosary, fast 6am to 12noon tomorrow and give your breakfast money to the poor, go and sin no more. LOL, na joke o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by optional1(f): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
greenermodels:
i capitalized the first alphabet na or are implying something else? anyway for lying about your age,say a decade of the rosary, fast 6am to 12noon tomorrow and give your breakfast money to the poor, go and sin no more. LOL, na joke o

lolz

decade of the Rosary, fast 6am to 12noon, give my breakfast to the poor. All tomorrow

Haba sir, person no the joke again ni...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by EasternWind: 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Which kain yeye news site be dis? When did massob became the mouth piece of Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB or are u on a mission? IPOB have a competent media publicity in name EMMA POWERFUL and spoke persons GRACE UKPAI & DR. IKENNA. So stop spreading fake news.

Meanwhile MASSOB have reacted to the threat not IPOB not KANU

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by Ikenna0b: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Since when did Nnamdi Kanu become Massob?

Honestly Afonja are the dumbest, worthless, most useless tribe in Africa.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by emmalexabl(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Op is just confabulatedly confused...

Afonjas are really running mad for biafra news..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
EzeUche:
There is a difference between IPOB and MASSOB.
They are the same,in fact,massob are more organised than ipob with their illiterate s followers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
optional1:

You be Yoruba or ibo?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by optional1(f): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
You be Yoruba or ibo?
half-cast sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Tout kanu blabbing again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
optional1:

half-cast sir
We need fine girls like you in biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by Zither(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Igbos should return home. This threat by the Northern youths of Kaduna, even if the wind of time blows it away, should never be taken for granted. Better safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by optional1(f): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
We need fine girls like you in biafra

you guys wanna make us first ladies or ministers
Lemme port
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
optional1:

you guys wanna make us first ladies or ministers

Lemme port
Too fine to be a Yoruba girl

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by optional1(f): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

nwoke mmadu i am just a half-cast biko.
I never wrote i am a Yoruba girl.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by laribari(m): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
This fools calling for over 7 millions Igbos to come home. Can the east accommodate everyone?

There will be hunger and starvation o!

They said they wanted biafra, this is an easy route and they shouldn't forget to leave Lagos too. Me dey eye one igbo man house for Lekki phase one ooo!

Joking apart, I just hope all Nigeria stop this nonsense and let's talk. Forget about referendum and let's discuss true federalism. I love Nigerians, only that hausas are just different.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by legislatively: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fake news, Nnamdi KANU is not massob

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by Vman27(m): 12:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Afonja Will not rest or sleep because of Biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by zenithvlog: 1:22am On Jun 08, 2017
this video tells what nnamdi kanu is doing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmrCSYa4GoI
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Ikenna0b:
Since when did Nnamdi Kanu become Massob?

Honestly Afonja are the dumbest, worthless, most useless tribe in Africa.
watyn concern "afonjas" for ds Mata again?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by BabaRamota1980: 3:50am On Jun 08, 2017
optional1:

I salute you, i doff my hat and bow head in acknowledgement of first, your honesty, and second on your radiant beauty.

At 35, pulling 247 followers, majority of them virile men....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by BabaRamota1980: 3:54am On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Na this kind talk make Hausa give you quit notice. Ibo is a specie on its own, midway between human and ape, a bit more developed than the beast but far behind in human evolution.
Everything you do is a conflict to human senses....you flow in opposite direction to human stream.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Youth by Tazdroid(m): 5:19am On Jun 08, 2017
Hm

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Appoints New Secretary / Nigeria Signs Cultural Property Implementation Act Agreement With USA / Yakubu Gowon Not Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.