Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill (26383 Views)

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill by lansha2006: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2017
importexpert:
By now, as many of you are aware, I am of the belief that the internet is more than just where we should just catch fun. No rule says we cannot have fun while we earn. After all, the fun itself is not really free. We all buy data to access the internet. So, what if we also make some money out of it? I mean, what if we decide to earn legitimately from it?

It is on this ground that I am bringing fresh online ideas that you can tap into. They are easy-to-do because they are not time-consuming and require virtually no skill. More still, they are in great demand. You just need to know where to look on the internet. With a little research, you can uncover a huge market for yourself. Some nairalanders who engage in these jobs have more demand than what they can meet. Subsequently, they have to hire others. If you pick one or two from the list of these jobs, you will soon discover that all you need do is learn the ropes of how to go about it. With time, you will be able to deliver plenty jobs in a short time while earning handsomely.

So are you ready to earn some money online? If your answer is “yes”, then read on.

1. Transcription: This job requires you to convert speech on audio or video files to written texts. As you can see, this requires no skill. When you receive any job, you are to listen to the recording and write it word-for-word. The transcriptions can be on anything ranging from proceedings at a meeting to voice dictations etc. To make it easy on yourself, you should get a headset which can help boost the sound of the recordings which will, in turn, make your transcription easy.

2. Article writing: Article writing is one job that is always on demand. Most people think this is difficult and require skill, but it does not. Many people with education that has nothing to do with writing are doing this job to make ends meet. Most information on the internet is recycled, and very few are new. Clients are aware of this, and that is why they will give you writing jobs from a wide variety of subjects. If you can basically research, understand and rewrite stuffs, then you are good to go. The reason you need to know how to rewrite in your own words is to avoid plagiarism.

3. Online Data Entry: These kind jobs command some experience and basic computer knowledge. In this job, you are to input data which may be alphabetic, numeric or symbolic into a company’s system. The data may come in handwritten forms or audio files. You need to be well organized to excel in this job. Also, meeting deadlines is very important. Of course, it offers great flexibility regarding work timings: night or day shifts, part time or full time.

4. Voice Over: How good is your oral English? If you have a good command of English language and pronunciation, this is what is ideal for you. There are individuals and companies who need audio recordings for various purposes. Going directly to online markets where people like you are, is more cost effective for them. You will often get requests for voice over on virtually anything you can imagine. Jobs of this nature generally will require at least a 30 seconds voice over for which you will be paid.

5. Translation: If you can speak two or more foreign languages, you may be interested in this. People who can speak another foreign language are like hot cakes. There are various reasons why this kind of people is needed online. It could be to hire them as an instructor or to translate from one language to another. And since people who can speak multiple languages are in short supply, the offer for their service is often very attractive.

6. Affiliate Marketing: This is one job that many people are yet to take advantage of. Maybe the reason is that the idea has not been around them for long. What this job entails is recommending products to people online. People always need clarifications when they want to make purchases so they can be better informed. This is where you come in. Whenever they make the purchase of the products, you will get a commission from the sale. I have compiled everything you need to succeed in Affiliate Marketing as you will see below. The job is easy. What you need to do is simply to make recommendations. And there is no limit to how much you can earn.

In summary, there are so many ideas on earning online. If you’ve never found the ones that suits you, it is because you never did any research. With the above fresh ideas, you begin to earn right from the comfort of your home. All you need do is pick one and start working on it.

I Will Show Few Lucky Nairalanders How I Made Over 100k From Affiliate Marketing In A Single Day
See www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill by bigiyaro(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2017
op, names of sites and links wuld av been very helpful.
Re: 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill by webpower84: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2017
You need to learn a skill and possible get a mentor if you're really serious about making money online. don't be decieved by some information marketers that never practice what they sell.
Re: 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill by Bondesniger(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2017
i will go for Transcription
if anyone have a job for me
Re: 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill by chimeziedickson: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2017
nice one.....I have good vocals and i'm good in french....Have to research on them
Re: 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill by sulakishop(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
can u pls shed more light into this?

ennyhola:
Building social media accounts and managing the accounts

I am earning from that ...
Re: 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill by cue64: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
SilverG33k:

I am looking for a voice over artist but I don't want to hire foreigners on fiverr.... Can you do a game commentary voice over for me.... I need a demo (payment involved) drop your number if you're in
Bro I have actually been waiting for u r call all day, u can drop ur contact let me get to u if possible
Re: 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill by SilverG33k(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
cue64:
Bro I have actually been waiting for u r call all day, u can drop ur contact let me get to u if possible
At the same time I got busy all day.... I'll do that 2moro
Re: 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Nathan2016:

negativity will get you nowhere.

Many people are making money more than bank managers with the listed simple skill set the op mentioned

That is one of the problem I have with Nigerian youth, they are just too lazy and always have these failing attitude.

Oga most of the gurus in freelancing, started with these skills and with time you gain more skills

Okay, let me calculate it for you

Let say you are making at least $200 in a month, from these skills, note you can make more than, if you are serious.
Then you create three accounts on a freelance site, and makes $600 a month...

$600 * 350 = 210,000

And if you are serious you can make more than this.

There is more opportunity you can ever imagine online, so stop being so damn negative
bro. Pls what is your niche on fiverr?

And how did you start making your first sales. I've made nothing yet since March
Re: 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 10, 2017
Skappy44:
pls who knows about this called affiliate marketing cos as i log on to the posted above link they said i need one e-book that will reveal to me on how to get started and is for #2999 pls nairalanders i nid some expantiate before proceed to pay the money
DONT buy that fool's eBook, I bought it and it's complete rubbish
Re: 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill by vecman22(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2017
Skappy44:
pls who knows about this called affiliate marketing cos as i log on to the posted above link they said i need one e-book that will reveal to me on how to get started and is for #2999 pls nairalanders i nid some expantiate before proceed to pay the money

Are you still interested in d book So we share d cost,cos HV gotten d book n I most say it worth it...
Re: 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2017
Please and please ..the community of TBC in Nigeria should ban trade fairs in Ondo State ,Akure ..The Organizers had no spirit of world oness and control in the auctioning of electronics...Firstly the wrote on the soft copy flyer 100 TBC on items ..and we got there and discovered it was 70% TBC -30% cash on items that were electronics at all ..
Secomdly, all auctions were done for stupendous amount s a HTC phone that's actually 25k in naira , went for as high as 500 TBC ..just imagine people all the way from abuja stayed in a hotel of like 10k per night ..to meet a show of TBC like sand ..The organisers hand no sense of regulations ..were they thinking it won't be heard ..people walked out cursing them ...inverter went for another 500 TBC.. And a car for 750 TBC ..really !really !! outrageous ...they should be banned President be informed ..I can actually personally send the details to the initiator of TBC with my contacts ..I left Lagos just to observe things and it was a great dissatisfaction...
Re: 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill by Futureinvestors(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2017
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill by Millionjeff: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2018
ennyhola:

I increase the followership to thousands...and I manage the account like operate the account on behalf of the person

pls expatiate on how u get your clients and how you increase their followership to thousands.secondly are software involved in this job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures / Are more British-born Nigerians moving back to Nigeria ? / Kano State Govt Locks Wellcare Supermarket For Rejecting Old Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.