Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

In Need Of Some Travel Advice. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Need Of Some Travel Advice. (405 Views)

Travel Advice Needed / Travel advice needed pls / Travel Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1)

In Need Of Some Travel Advice. by wagamama(m): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I live in the U.S and have plans to invite my parents and only sibling to visit me in the summer, so they applied for a B1/B2 visa together and went for the interview together. My parents were given visas but my sister was denied. With that result, we decided for the family visit in December for xmas to give my sister time to reapply again. A lot of questions are going through my head as to why they denied her. She just turned 22 and completed her NYSC. What advice can i get for her before she applies again? Is the B1/B2 the best option for her or should she try coming in as a student?. I don't want her looking desperate and would prefer her to try the B1/B2 application again. Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: In Need Of Some Travel Advice. by justwise(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please post this in US visa thread

(1)

I Need A Freight Company From Nigeria To South Africa / What Would You Do? Share Your Experience / Like To Study In The Philippines? Ask Me Any Question!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.