Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Would You Do? Share Your Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Would You Do? Share Your Experience (406 Views)

3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? Share Your Experience by spongebob0006(f): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
I was sent from work to actually serve a letter personally on a tenant at Ikotun. on Friday morning, I boarded a bus straight up to the address, did what I wanted to do and left. on my way back, I boarded a bus from ikotun down to Iyana-Ipaja, brought out the money to pay the conductor in ma hand and surprisingly, he forgot to collect money from me and the man who sat next to me. I tried making him see that "guy u Neva collect ma money o" buh just lyk magic, he kept looking at my side but never asked us for money even till we got to the last Bus-stop. Fast forward to the bus from Iyana-Ipaja to Agege, I paid my money o jejely and then came the time to collect change, the driver just joined 6 of us together, in my mind, I was like "rada rada wo re" but finally sha, we sorted out the change into 2 ppl each. just like magic again, the 2nd person I was paired with for change disappeared o, I stood there for minutes hoping he went to change the money but lai lai. one of the 6 that I was joined with earlier who had sorted out his change ish just told me, u're still waiting? better start going jare. that was how I collected same 100naira I paid earlier back. No jokes, I actually felt guilty at first but when I remembered how I forgot my #350 change with one conductor, I no even bother, I just shara giri. so if it was you, would you have paid and looked for the 2nd person or done same with me? share your experience

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Begins Processing 800 Ghanaians For Deportation / 6 Interesting Ways Technology Has Transformed Travel / Who Was Lawful In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.