Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors (6206 Views)

Ice Cream Business How Lucrative Is It? / Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. / Invest And Never Regret Of Doing So With DHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
datola:
Brilliant investigation by Vanguard! That is the true state of most them including the CBN.

These government agencies are just sharing the oil money. No single added value.

Have you observed when all top government officials from the president to the ministers, senators and house members write a letter, all of them end the letters with the stupid dummy sentence: "Accept the assurances of my highest regard"

They should contract all these services to highly effective professionals of the 21st century to manage.

Lol..

Well said

1 Like

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Confused government.

Just call BMC zombies lines.

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors by Blue3k(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
What I'm surprised abut in this article is how they focus on foreign investors like we citezens are second class. It's our taxes that pay for these agencies they are supposed to serve us first and for most. When we have questions or concerns who do we speak to.

TheMainMan:
see hw slow d thread is despite makin fp

smh undecided undecided undecided

Its slow because Nairalanders don't read or think to hard. Second they are too lazy to get simple text reader app for there Android or Apple device. I'm still looking for something on PC or Mac but I had no luck yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors by Kingspin(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
If you blame education sector what about police or the power or leaders etc. The blame game is endless people should understand it thing like restructuring and likes has a lot to solve for the country. If the whole country cannot agree how can you make progress and live in peace, no way. The answer remain let's talk now....
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors by Blue3k(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
What I'm surprised abut in this article is how they focus on foreign investors like we citezens are second class. It's our taxes that pay for these agencies they are supposed to serve us first and for most. When we have questions or concerns who do we speak to.
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors by emmaitive(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
dumo1:
Shame, big collosal shame. ordinary phone line is not going through. Nigeria should just be sold to China or the highest bidder.
Lol nigeria has already been sold frm d begining,and d buyers is satan,sadly enough dey never made a good deal while sellin it

1 Like

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
DeLaRue:
I often field requests from foreign clients for information which I should be able to obtain on a government website, but these websites are rarely functional or have any tangible information beyond endless photos of Ministers and civil servants attending functions.

When these clients persist, I send someone on the long trip to an MDA or Ministry in Abuja, for face to face enquiry. Often, Ministry staff have no answer to basic questions and are unaware of anyone who can help. These fruitless overnight trips easily cost over N150,000.

I dont know the way out for Nigeria.

If they can't restructuring, let privatise Nigeria.
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Naughtysite:

When most of them celebrate that they go to work by 10am and go home 2pm.

You can imagine.

The annoying thing is that, over fifty something years Nigeria government gotten independence , common customers care centres they can't managed. Nigeria government really screwed up with lies and deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors by armadeo(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nigeria is damaged almost beyond repair.

The solution as brutal as it sounds is in a military dictatorship. A benevolent one who's aim is to restore power to the masses.

Rule for about 5- 8 yrs then hand over to a civilian gov't.

No tribalism r favouritism.

Also a lot of outright murder needs to be carried out.

Democracy is an opportunity for few to screw the many telling the many you have rights which don't mean shit.
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors by LC14052016: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Blue3k:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/ease-businesshow-nigeria-frustrates-investors/

Ease of doing business? Lol...with police, vIO and road safety hunting business vehicles to extort money on daily basis?
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors by youngsahito(m): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
kudos to my president osibanjo on his executive order not some1 that is always sick n blaming past administrator... prof osinbajor for president 2019
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors by CIGARETTE: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Thank God for Enahoro, after drinking the palmwine, Mama Ehis forgot to collect her money
So he used the money to buy Cigarette from Aboki Mustapha and dashed me the remaining change.

Ramotu then collected the change from my pocket when she was washing my boxers
mention my name no more
Re: Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors by davidif: 3:16am On Jul 05, 2017
Later on they will be saying the white man is the fault of Africa's problems.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frc Pays / The Best Stock Broking Firms In Nigeria / P&G Leads In Race For American Investments In Nigeria - Consul-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.