Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation (35878 Views)

Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by polygamist: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2017
What animal is ndi igbo race that they want to remain in the zoo? They should get out of the zoo and back to Biafra land or animals in the zoo should show them the way out.

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Christonjnr(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2017
oh. It pained me. Atleast i'll lose my hausa gate man. Igbos come lets dev our legion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by alizma: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2017
divinelove:
Pls help us carry out ur order using maximum force we need all Biafrans back home
you probably have never traveled to the North to see how much the Igbos also need the Hausas, we all need each other. some Igbos will not survive a long outside the North.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by hucienda: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Never knew Ile-Ife was now in Igboland. undecided

When gbege buss, any non-northerner na Igbo for dia eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
This kind of threat often make me find the ibos blameless and just in their quest to self determination. Anyway the ibos should be wary of their threat o cuz an average northerner is an animal in reasoning. mm
I said this yesterday you should have seen how some of them attacked me as if say na lie. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Crixina(f): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2017
ponziponzi:
This sh.it is getting real.
like play like play o
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by 0b100100111: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2017
rheether:

Okpo, what investment do you have?

grin grin grin

Carton of Gala he hawks on the street of Kaduna

Its part of investment too grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Defaramade(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2017
tommybliss007:
like how they did nothing to your ass in the civil war, you guys are sore loser .you don't learn from history.have you forgotten how your hero fled the country after wasting innocent lifes. the joke is on you Igbo
Buahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by buchilino(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2017
meolaniyi:
Abeg we are part of the people threatning you. Ile ife is yoruba and not Igbo. So mind how you people talk. Face your problem with Igbos

HAHAHAHA......, UNA DEY FEAR?.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by engrjacuzzi: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2017
could this be another civil war in the making? I think leadership is the major problem in Africa.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Billygee2u: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2017
alizma:

you probably have never traveled to the North to see how much the Igbos also need the Hausas, we all need each other. some Igbos will not survive a long outside the North.
it doesn't matter,those who will survive,will be great Biafrans.
after all not all the Isrealites that left Egypt entered the promised land.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by sunnyside16(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2017
They igbos say they are not Nigeria so they should leave Nigeria and go to their country. Q.E.D

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by dreamworld: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Every aboki should leave ss/se,
asap
ibos should come back home
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by 2bam: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2017
Good point by abdulaziz,if the ibos are agitating for biafra let them all gp back to their land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Kingsley1000(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2017
IGBOS DON SUFFER FOR THIS COUNTRY,ALL TRIBES WILL SOON REJECT US

11 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by polygamist: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2017
South eastern governors and renegade elders having been supportive of kanu, ipob, massob etc... While their sons and daughters insult other tribes calling them animals... And a sovereign state a zoo.

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by hollyray2016: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2017
IGBO! you are in trouble!!!

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by holluphemydavid(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2017
one aboki in my office even dey tell me one shit abt dis nonsence now,ahswear abokis no get brain
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by alizma: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2017
Billygee2u:

it doesn't matter,those who will survive,will be great Biafrans.
after all not all the Isrealites that left Egypt entered the promised land.
and Egypt has not been distroyed because the isrealites left.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Rikidony(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2017
Arewa youth are not Ipob that lay out ultimatum and chicken out at the end. any Igbo man living in the north, should better start parking his things because this is not just a threat but a real one

9 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Wallade(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2017
I pity you and perhaps your spirit. You dey draw rain and when the rain fall, you no go fit hold or control the rain.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Boss347(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2017
Interesting! Ma Niggah I smell war!
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by EdogiStar(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2017
fyneguy:

awaiting JAMB result dey claim investment in the north..cheesy
Chai!!! The guy fit die now o, with this ur mention. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Gkemz: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2017
If that's the case, then all the northerners who have infiltrated the south east with cattle, suya vendors, shoe cobblers, tiger nut and sugarcane hawkers must move back to their land with immediate effect (though none of them get head). Let us see how far they'd go without us.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by melody91: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2017
macolino:
I just can't understand Yorubas at all.. Look at them celebrating that igbos were asked to leave the north. Your hatred for the igbos is too much but mind you abokkis have no chills for you guys too.. Crazy set of people.. Saboteurs.. Am ready for any fool that will quote me
you lot just cant do without mentioning yoruba in a day...na yoruba u wan blame fr your foolishness now,u guys no get 1 kobo worth of sense I swear.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Jflex07(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2017
HAHA. So aboki still carry Afonja for mind for killing over 500 abokis in ille-ife. I pity the Yoruba Christians for North. How do you differentiate them. lets see how it turns out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4 Women From Kebbi Children Home Given Out In Marriage By Governor Bagudu (Photo / Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku / Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.