Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation (35875 Views)

Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Cubeet: 9:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Mr. Suleiman also accused Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State of playing politics over the matter.
“Where was El Rufai when the Igbos gave the Fulani ultimatum to leave their areas?
“Where was he when over 500 northerners were killed in Ile Ife? These people just politicise everything.
“Because he wants to run for President, he chose to ignore his people and appease the Igbo? Goodluck to him,” he said.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by chiagozien(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2017
i never know igbo as cowards.so no body is going anywhere until biafra is restore if north want war let is start from here.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Cubeet: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Cubeet:
Mr. Suleiman also accused Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State of playing politics over the matter.
“Where was El Rufai when the Igbos gave the Fulani ultimatum to leave their areas?
“Where was he when over 500 northerners were killed in Ile Ife? These people just politicise everything.
“Because he wants to run for President, he chose to ignore his people and appease the Igbo? Goodluck to him,” he said.
To the Afonjas that think they are safe.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by perez100: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Yorubas can sharp mouth and when jungle set they will be at the rear but after the jungle, the women at the rear will get story, noise and claim commandos
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by donemirate(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2017
This cows are beginning to buy sense oo. If they all had reasoned like this from the onset igbos would av gotten their independence. Pls nobody should advice them to stop. Let easterners cm bk home

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by melody91: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Ndiofe:
As an Igbo man, I love the North more tha Yorubas.

There is no difference between the North and Yoruba.

The only difference is that the North is more sincere just like the Igbos.

If Nigeria was between Igbo and the North, then it would be over by now.

Yorubas are evil, even on this forum, they keep hiding comments that is not part of their Yoruab agenda. Dem don hide my comment tire.

Keep up the good job Arewa Youth, we are almost there and God bless u.
lmao...some Igbo's are just too dumb in reasoning I swear..sha do quick and pack your load and don't branch the Sw o..go to your Biafrauuud.

12 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Kebreal92(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2017
Pharaoh9:
NORTHERNERS WON'T TRY SHIT, NOT EVEN ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD CAN!
WELL,I SEE YOUR NAME IS PHARAOH.... NO POINT TRADING WORDS..

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by johnshagb(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2017
Ndiofe:

Yorubas are evil, even on this forum, they keep hiding comments that is not part of their Yoruab agenda. Dem don hide my comment tire.

I've been on this platform for a while and sincerely speaking, with the kind of bitter words from your brothers towards any "north", I'd like to say you are on your own.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by saintandsinnerz: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2017
0b100100111:
Biafra they want, Biafra they must get!

I dont know why they re scared of returning the land-locked erosion ridden region

West should please follow suit
West should follow suit? I know you're joking, aren't you? If Igbos leave west where will your people find their daily bread when you know agbero and Owo da is their means of livelihood. Abeg if na joke, stop am before your people see this
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by sukkot: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2017
from october i will stop buying suya from hausa man because i know it will be ndigbo meat they used to make it. human suya meat . tufiakwa

8 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by jamesbond0007(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2017
tommybliss007:
like how they did nothing to your ass in the civil war, you guys are sore loser .you don't learn from history.have you forgotten how your hero fled the country after wasting innocent lifes. the joke is on you Igbo
Guy go and ask or read about the civil war, yoruba is known to be a weaky,especially that awolowo. Guy if igbos is talking afonja keep quiet. because men are talking .

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Rikidony(m): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2017
But lets look at this matter in a non tribalistic way, the igbos dont believe in NIGERIA any more. so it's high time the get back to their region

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by intruxive(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2017
melody91:
you lot just cant do without mentioning yoruba in a day...na yoruba u wan blame fr your foolishness now,u guys no get 1 kobo worth of sense I swear.
They are programmed to repeat their historical foolishness now.
That was how ojukwu faced southwest when the north de cleared war on biafra thinking because we were quiet he will overun us......until he heard the names adekunle and obasanjo and....... you know how the story ended cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by SirMazi: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

please go and get some sleep
Na you need the sleep most
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by project55: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Pharaoh9:
NORTHERNERS WON'T TRY SHIT, NOT EVEN ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD CAN!
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by phrankchek(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2017
donemirate:
This cows are beginning to buy sense oo. If they all had reasoned like this from the onset igbos would av gotten their independence. Pls nobody should advice them to stop. Let easterners cm bk home

Come back home and be doing what exactly?
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by sukkot: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2017
johnshagb:

I've been on this platform for a while and sincerely speaking, with the kind of bitter words from your brothers towards any "north", I'd like to say you are on your own.
grin grin ndiofe see ya life

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by jamesbond0007(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Rikidony:
But lets look at this matter in a non tribalistic way, the igbos dont believe in NIGERIA any more. so it's high time the get back to their region
Oga what region do you belong to?
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by bellotaofeek: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2017
This guys must be crazy . So Ile ife is part of Igbo land . Even at that , we should fold our arms while you come to our lands with your cattles to destroy , rape women and kill them in the process . Animals . Tell your brothers in Ile ife to mess up again .
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Ndiofe: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2017
They are now making it easier for Biafra to become actualized.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Ndiofe: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB will be the last People to condemn u, in fact we applaud u.

Since yesterday have we even said anything? U wont hear nothing from us. We dey wait, do am as u talk.

Let Yorubas force one Nigeria down both our throat since they cannot survive without Nigeria.

Unity Beggars!

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by 3Ceagle(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2017
polygamist:
South eastern governors and renegade elders having been supportive of kanu, ipob, massob etc... While their sons and daughters insult other tribes calling them animals... And a sovereign state a zoo.

Don't say what you don't know, The eastern governors are trying not to throw away the bath water and the baby. The most important thing is to get Nnamdi Kanu to a position where they can sit, discuss and reason together. Confrontation is not always this best way of resolving issues. Any attempt by the south east governor to use force or political statement will only escalate the issues with his supporters and make the east a trouble zone. Mind you insult is common to all especially on this platform, though it does not make sense.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by popsyleo1: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2017
What then remain?
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Are the IPOD people no longer readyvl for their republic?.They should leave naa.Yeye people.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by 0b100100111: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

West should follow suit? I know you're joking, aren't you? If Igbos leave west where will your people find their daily bread when you know agbero and Owo da is their means of livelihood. Abeg if na joke, stop am before your people see this

Leave first! Dont you want Biafra again? Always forming importance!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2017
meolaniyi:
Abeg we are part of the people threatning you. Ile ife is yoruba and not Igbo. So mind how you people talk. Face your problem with Igbos

Hehe, wonder when you people will understand, as far as the northern hegemony is concerned, everybody down south is nyamiri, it's a pity you keep thinking they care about your ethnic distinctions.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by onestake: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2017
Indeed interesting. Illiteracy is sometimes not in our education, but in who we are
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Ndiofe: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2017
0b100100111:

Leave first! Dont you want Biafra again? Always forming importance!

They will not leave. U have to kill many and put it on camera.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Ndiofe:

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by ekensi01: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2017
What if Igbos in the East decide to say all the muslim/hausa should Bleep out of the East?

Nigeria is about to experince some greater than war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) / Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku / Flood Alert: Alpha Beach In Lagos Overflowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.