Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Looking For Anyone Willing To Coach Me On Graphics Design, Lagos Resident - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For Anyone Willing To Coach Me On Graphics Design, Lagos Resident (419 Views)

. / Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You / Need Virtual Webmaster/assistant (lagos Resident And Female) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Anyone Willing To Coach Me On Graphics Design, Lagos Resident by Jameskyrian(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
PLease , i kindly wish to learn graphics design , photoshop basically . I would be glad to get an experienced someone willing to coach me on that for an affordable fee biko......help a brother . God Bless
Re: Looking For Anyone Willing To Coach Me On Graphics Design, Lagos Resident by kyle5(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2017
THE GOLD MINES OF GRAPHIC DESIGN UNVEILED
The world graphic design has been ruled by a very few and the best of design is yet to be seen. like the popular saying, the beautiful ones are yet to be born, so i believe the best designer are yet to appear.

i am a graphic designer too and i believe you can be the best graphic designer to ever live if you give it time and practise. i have an ebook i got and i believe it is going to help you greatly. it is going to teach you and also show places online you can make money from this skill. This ebook ought to cost #10,000 but it is on a 50% discount, so it is just going to cost you #5000. i guarantee you a huge success after you go through this ebook and i believe you will want to share the good news.

50% OFF FOR ONLY THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE.

TO ORDER NOW CALL 08117643583

CALL NOW
Re: Looking For Anyone Willing To Coach Me On Graphics Design, Lagos Resident by nairaland12: 2:07am On Jun 08, 2017
am always happy helping people on designing because i love nice and professional designs.
Am a graphic designer with the knowledge of CorelDraw, photoshop, etc.

I have been teaching graphic designing for more than 17 years now. i can sent you a practical and step by step ebook on CorelDraw and photoshop.

i always sell this ebook on my website, i will also guide you on how you can design perfectly with these ebooks. CorelDraw cost #3,500 while photoshop is #4,000. But i can give you altogether with $5,500.

If you want to see my website where many ebooks are sold everyday, call me now
To order now call 07019430589, 09079157668
Re: Looking For Anyone Willing To Coach Me On Graphics Design, Lagos Resident by mcqwerty(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
I don't have an ebook but I can coach you on graphics design one-on-one.
Contact me adsstudios5@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Flash Sale / Premium Wordpress Theme / I Need An E-commerce Web Administrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.