Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You (1933 Views)

If You’ve Been Running Facebook Ads, Or Want To Run Facebook Ads, Read This; / I Need Someone Who Can Run Facebook Ads / Finally-you Can Now Run Facebook Ads With Your Naira ATM CARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You by WikeJnr(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hi,

I am looking for someone that understands how to post Ads on Facebook who can run Facebook Ads for me (either boost post or sponsored). I will provide you with Ad content and banner. I am willing to pay you to run the Ad, if you can do this and you are interested call me on 0802 618 2464 let's discuss.

Emmanuel.
Re: Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You by priscaangel: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
I can show you how to do it yourself
Re: Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You by buchibrand(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
WikeJnr:
Hi,

I am looking for someone that understands how to post Ads on Facebook who can run Facebook Ads for me (either boost post or sponsored). I will provide you with Ad content and banner. I am willing to pay you to run the Ad, if you can do this and you are interested call me on 0802 618 2464 let's discuss.

Emmanuel.
Contact me
Re: Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You by MrCoker: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
WikeJnr:
Hi,

Emmanuel.

WhatsApp me bros, 08169364928 . let's discuss
Re: Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You by IDEALCASH(m): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Contact me
Re: Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You by Dmayor7(m): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2018
WikeJnr:
Hi,

Emmanuel.

Seriously, I can do it for you and also teach you how to do it.. There is no big deal to it once you understand the demographics of your targeted market.

Also, things like the design choices, headline, and A/B testing for you to get the most performing ads.

Contact me via 08175765974 and lets work on this.

Kudos
Re: Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You by BrotherBlood1: 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
priscaangel:
I can show you how to do it yourself
Hi Priscaangel, Can you show me how to Facebook Ads for FREE?
Re: Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You by wpng: 3:10am On Mar 25, 2018
oya
Re: Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You by EcBoss: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2018
Reach me via WhatsApp or call 08183285846
Re: Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You by Muritala2015(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
You can do it yoursef..

Facebook Ads Is Not A Rocket Science. Attend This Free Facebook Marketing Workshop, It will be of help to you! It will be useful to you

You Will Discover How to Build A High Converting, Cost Effective and Successful Facebook Ad Campaign

Facebook Marketing Workshop is an Intensive Online Workshop on how to “run A HIGH CONVERTING Facebook Ad Campaign.

Here Are What You Will Learn From The Free Facebook Marketing Workshop...

Introduction to Facebook Advertising.
Develop The Right Paid Traffic Mindset.
Know Who Are You Targeting?
Maximizing Facebook Insights
Creating Super Avatar Profile
Important Facebook Advert Rules That Can Make or mar Your Campaign.
The Best Of Facebook Pixel
Launching Your Ads Campaign
Creating the Right Facebook Ad Sets
Introduction to Digital Marketing Domination Programme
Special Gifts

Register For This FREE Workshop Now here:https://www.munexa.com/dmdm/fbmwsreg/

(1) (Reply)

Sms Gateway That Doesn't Fail Dynamic Id On Mtn / Wapka Users Show Case Your Site Here / Happy Birthday To Jide Ogunsanya Of Ogbongeblog (biography, Profile, Lifestyle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.