Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Please Help Me With Solution To Severe Staphylococcus Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me With Solution To Severe Staphylococcus Infection (991 Views)

Man Who Cut Himself Due To Severe Depression, Celebrates His Breakthrough (Photo / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Solution To Severe Staphylococcus Infection by onyeze19(m): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2017
Please how do I treat a staphylococcus infection of more than ten years? It has affected every part of me and causing me memory loss and anxiety and fear..toxic shock and movement in the body...please help me with solutions... cry cry
Re: Please Help Me With Solution To Severe Staphylococcus Infection by Badgers14: 1:21am On Jun 08, 2017
For over 10 years shocked. Why don't you go and see a doctor
Re: Please Help Me With Solution To Severe Staphylococcus Infection by sammysunny88: 2:04am On Jun 08, 2017
onyeze19:
Please how do I treat a staphylococcus infection of more than ten years? It has affected every part of me and causing me memory loss and anxiety and fear..toxic shock and movement in the body...please help me with solutions... cry cry
. Over ten years infection!!??that is very serious. There is cure for staph with the help of natural pure and curative herbal product from China called Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). This herbal is very very effective in curing any kind of infections it doesn't matter how long or how chronic it may be it can clear of the infection completely as long as the person is ready to treat it to achieve good result. I have used this herbal product to treat three staph patient and the result was fantastic. The efficacy of this product are highly guarantee and it doesn't has any side effect because they are pure herbs. Though the treatment is a little bit expensive because they are an international product. For details, check my profile and pick up my number from there and add me on whatsapp. Within 90 days or less, you will have a testimonies. I wish you quick recovery. 0-8-0-6-8-8-0-3-3-8-6
Re: Please Help Me With Solution To Severe Staphylococcus Infection by onyeze19(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Badgers14:
For over 10 years shocked. Why don't you go and see a doctor

. Have been going to the hospital but to no avail...am tired of seeing different doctors with no solution
Re: Please Help Me With Solution To Severe Staphylococcus Infection by onyeze19(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
sammysunny88:
. Over ten years infection!!??that is very serious. There is cure for staph with the help of natural pure and curative herbal product from China called Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). This herbal is very very effective in curing any kind of infections it doesn't matter how long or how chronic it may be it can clear of the infection completely as long as the person is ready to treat it to achieve good result. I have used this herbal product to treat three staph patient and the result was fantastic. The efficacy of this product are highly guarantee and it doesn't has any side effect because they are pure herbs. Though the treatment is a little bit expensive because they are an international product. For details, check my profile and pick up my number from there and add me on whatsapp. Within 90 days or less, you will have a testimonies. I wish you quick recovery. 0-8-0-6-8-8-0-3-3-8-6
. Thanks sir I really appreciate
Re: Please Help Me With Solution To Severe Staphylococcus Infection by Ruth4health(f): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2017
Helo! Gud morning
My name is Mrs Ruth from GISLTD(health organization) in effurun
Ur health issues have solution here in delta state. We have come to discovered that medications don't cure diseases but only suppressed it inside ur body system which after some period of time they come back again which leads to unnecessary spending of money.
We have cure for all kind of infection not minding the years it has stayed but first we run a check up on u to ascertain the extent it has gone to know the treatment u will undergo and to achieved a beta result within 2weeks. After the treatment, u will undergo the test again to be sure every form of infection is out of ur system. Contact our office@08132896996.
We render home services or u can also come to our office here in effurun
Re: Please Help Me With Solution To Severe Staphylococcus Infection by Fribery: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
onyeze19:
did you get cure?
Re: Please Help Me With Solution To Severe Staphylococcus Infection by Lawrittanneka68(f): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
onyeze19:
use these products from swissgarde,they are very effective and reliable,if interested whatsap this number: 08038220168

Re: Please Help Me With Solution To Severe Staphylococcus Infection by theachiever: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2018
onyeze19:
Have you cured it please
Re: Please Help Me With Solution To Severe Staphylococcus Infection by geniewilliams(m): 6:38am On Aug 02, 2018
You can whatsapp this no 07036507238 for more information on the treatment analysis and consultation

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Urinate Alot / Tips On How To Grow Your Dream Beard / Muscular Dystrophy Awareness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.