Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Court Refuses To Stay Further Proceeding In Fani-kayode Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Refuses To Stay Further Proceeding In Fani-kayode Trial (14323 Views)

Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries / Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results / Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Refuses To Stay Further Proceeding In Fani-kayode Trial by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2017
A Criminal supporting liepod
Re: Court Refuses To Stay Further Proceeding In Fani-kayode Trial by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Chanchit:
This man has all this court cases round his neck and he won't stop saying things that would insight powers that be against him.
You do not get the game. He attacks the government so that any attack on him will seem like witch hunt.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stay Further Proceeding In Fani-kayode Trial by trojanclench: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2017
chynie:

yeah to the topic is off tone
but in reality is not.
Many ppl are getting tired of being used by Buhari and APC

Guy, what are you saying na? I think its best you read the post before commenting, and if you can't read, its best you don't comment at all. haba!
Re: Court Refuses To Stay Further Proceeding In Fani-kayode Trial by Brugo(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2017
ivolt:
I hope EFCC does not bungle this case with incompetency as they
have done with others.
I hope so too.

EFCC has a very poor legal team.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stay Further Proceeding In Fani-kayode Trial by justmenoni: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thank you jare, may your life be ruled the same way our dear PMB is ruling nigeria.

quote author=ALMUSTAQIM post=57302819]THE FANTASTICALLY FOOLISH KLEPTOMANIAC WHO WISH OUR PMB1523 DEAD SHOULD BE REMANDED IN PRISON FOR LIFE.

HE WILL NOT KNOW PEACE

PLENTY SHEGE[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Queries Emir Sanusi Over Alleged N3.4bn Fraud / 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina / Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.