Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, (14317 Views)

Ondo SSG Princess Odu In Shouting Match With Governor Aiyedatiwa During Cabinet / Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) / Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Nemere2020: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
THE FABRICATED LIES AGAINST THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF ONDO STATE: THE BLACKMAILERS ARE AT IT AGAIN

1. Our attention has been drawn to some fabricated lies weaved as news stories and articles in some online media outlets which were aimed at denting the reputation of the Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Hon. Lucky Orimisan Aiyedatiwa, by some faceless individuals and groups.

2. These lies would have been ignored but we owe it a duty to prevent the public from being deceived into believing same falsehoods being repeated and recycled in different forms by those whose sole intention is to soil the image of the man who they see as a threat to their political interests.

3. We need to remind the public that this is a continuation of the blackmail started by these same characters some months ago, with false stories planted in some media outlets against the Deputy Governor. However, since those lies did not yield the result they envisaged, the blackmailers have returned with fake stories about disloyalty, aimed at causing disaffection between him and the Governor.

4. These faceless individuals who have been hiding their identities because what they are putting out are pure fabrications, are being sponsored by those who are threatened by the profile of the Deputy Governor, his relationship with his boss and the goodwill he enjoys with the people.

5. Many stakeholders have commended the Deputy Governor for the way he handled State affairs while he was Acting Governor, despite all his detractors did to provoke him into taking drastic actions. He avoided their booby traps and they tripped on their own banana peels.

6. Against their expectations, the Deputy Governor was in constant touch with his principal on official State matters, so there was no gap between them.
How can the man who was constantly in touch with his boss and had prepared for his arrival to attend some other critical state matters, including the signing of the LCDA Law after passage by the State Assembly be surprised by that same arrival? Those behind the falsehoods being peddled around had planned that these concocted lies about disloyalty and impeachment would irritate Mr. Governor and his family so as to land a devastating blow on the Deputy Governor ahead of the coming governorship election in the State.

7. Now that Mr. Governor is back and has started working, the Deputy Governor remains calm and committed to the duties of his office and unruffled by the lies of desperate politicians and their agents. The Deputy Governor remains loyal to his Principal and no amount of fabricated lies will change that.

8. I remain the spokesperson for the Deputy Governor and NOBOBY has been hired or consulted by him to speak, write and work against Mr. Governor.

Signed
Mr. Kenneth Odusola-Stevenson,
Press Secretary to the Governor ,
Office of the Deputy Governor.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/625184-i-was-never-disloyal-to-akeredolu-ondo-deputy-governor.html

Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by TemplarLandry: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ayedatiwa's chicanery has been observed.

Just like Cain to Abel,
Brutus to Caesar,
Judas to JESUS,

I dedicate β€œFather Forgive Them” by Lauryn Hill to this questionable Deputy Gov.
Great jam!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Alchemy528: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
Statements like this help clarify misunderstandings and promote transparency in the government

1 Like

Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Kingosytex(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
Once a governor and him deputy don dey get problem be say their relationship don get k-leg. Dem no fit reconcile.
This man will likely get the same treatment his Edo State counterpart is getting.
Politics and politicians are brutal, it's like a gun game____kill or get killed.

8 Likes

Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Ladyclara002(f): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
Okay
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Pandev(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
Aketi still need to rest more, at least everyone knows that he's back to Nigeria, so he should rest

24 Likes

Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by yarimo(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
Stupid man after going round wishing the governor death. Now your narration is campaign after election
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by olisaEze(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Oga too little too late, na turkey you dey chew! So you were throwing tantrums in public & demanding the remunerations of someone who you claim to be in close contact with? Lol, you go explain tire no evidence! grin

8 Likes

Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by slivertongue: 12:13am On Sep 13, 2023
The media must chop
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by NewDea4: 12:23am On Sep 13, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/625184-i-was-never-disloyal-to-akeredolu-ondo-deputy-governor.html

Dude obviously tried to steal his own share from the treasury...whether or not he also wanted to overthrow his boss is a matter that can only be truthfully trashed out between the two of them, because we don't know the agreements they had.

People usually promise heaven and earth in order to consolidate political power in this part of the world, with the firm plan to renege on every single one of such promises the minute their goal has been achieved...a Nigerian politician is the last person you should expect to keep to their word or make good on any pledge whatsoever

4 Likes

Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Authoreety: 12:29am On Sep 13, 2023
Lol
In every rumour, there are fragments of truth... Man don rush go do damage control...

They will never learn... U want to outshine ur master... Ngwanu.. Kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 13, 2023
Africa still has a very long way to go

1 Like

Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Racoon(m): 12:31am On Sep 13, 2023
Your betrayal was an open secret.
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by TemplarLandry: 12:31am On Sep 13, 2023
You're a man. Stop disguising as a female.
Ladyclara002:
Okay

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Judolisco(m): 12:32am On Sep 13, 2023
U don't need to say it... Remember the walls have ears
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by pquaver(m): 12:38am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Just like Cain to Abel,
Brutus to Caesar,
Judas to JESUS,

I dedicate β€œFather Forgive Them” by Lauryn Hill to this questionable Deputy Gov.
Great jam!

Guy you are a legend..

I dedicate Legends never die to you ft the current ... Great Jam..

23 Likes

Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by NNTR: 12:38am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Just like Cain to Abel,
Brutus to Caesar,
Judas to JESUS,

Great jam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY4cVhXxW64

Just like Jacob to Esau

I dedicate β€œJust An Illusion” by Imagination to this ...

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by jojothaiv(m): 12:42am On Sep 13, 2023
The Edo treatment promise to be mainstay in our already weakening form of democracy....
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by seunlayi(m): 12:43am On Sep 13, 2023
O so wipe?
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Creamypie(m): 1:20am On Sep 13, 2023
Crooks
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Laple0541(m): 1:42am On Sep 13, 2023
Dey play, goner.
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by pyyxxaro: 4:01am On Sep 13, 2023
The Governor won turn this man to NEBUCHADNEZZAR now 😟
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by 4tomandchi: 4:07am On Sep 13, 2023
Some even claimed the governor was dead and secretly buried and urged the deputy to wrestle power from Aketi’s wife. Now the dead has returned to life una the write plenty letter.
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by Yankee101: 4:31am On Sep 13, 2023
Almost everybody following from afar feels otherwise
And we no even dey Ondo
Re: Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, by iammo(m): 4:36am On Sep 13, 2023
cool

Ofcoarse Betty Akeredolu was simply desperate of trying nonsense that her people in Mbaise Imo State won't allow

Instead of focussing on Akeredolu's health she is dragging power with Constituitional elected deputy Governor

22 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Cry For Help to the ogun state government / Kano State Governor, Big Church Foundation To Be Honoured Northern Peace Award / Buhari Receives Briefing From ADHOC Committee Naira Swap, Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.