Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Help A Brother - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help A Brother (412 Views)

Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. / I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother / Dear Atheists, Help A Brother In Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother by paintworld(m): 5:45am On Jun 08, 2017
This is to the entire world, caring hearts and well wishers.
My brother (Obafemi oluwatimilehin paul), a current serving corper in the just dispatched 16B stream 1 set with state code KB/16/2111 while in Kebbi and also a graduate of the Federal University of Technology, Akure has been diagnosed by the doctors with Aplastic Anemia.
After he graduated from FUTA without this sickness, he was posted to Kebbi state to serve his Father land as soon as he got to Dakingari camp in Kebbi state, he began to feel extremely exhausted and there he was told he had pale eyes which is a symptom of low blood(Anemia). He had to redeploy back to Oyo state for proper treatment.
November 22nd year 2016, my brother was admitted to University college Hospital Ibadan, he is constantly been transfused with both blood and platelets. The cost of drugs he uses per day is just so enormous and the the doctor also said they need #30 million naira for bone marrow transplant. His bone marrow is malfunctioning and can no longer produce enough blood to his body.
Our only mother has spent all her life savings and now she's currently begging from one church to another so her son will not die. To the world, am his brother also serving in Kebbi state right now I have spent all my allawee on this ailment too, please come to our aid, we need your support for him not to die.
A sealed mouth is a closed destiny, I cry for help. Yoruba adage says "Eniti Iwo ba nipa lati se iranlowo fun, ohun ni enikeji re" please help us.
Below is the account details of my brother and you can donate anything you have, nothing is too much and not his too big.
ACCOUNT NO 0720208351
ACC NAME OBAFEMI OLUWATIMILEHIN PAUL
BANK. ACCESS
Her phone number is 08033699975
God bless you as you help. Amen
#SaveMyBrother
#worldhealth
#nhis
PLEASE CONTINUE TO REPOST UNTIL HE GETS TO COME BACK TO THANK YOU ALL..

Re: Help A Brother by Kestolove(m): 6:06am On Jun 08, 2017
d only tin I can give him now is prayers...bro paul, I will put u in prayers
Re: Help A Brother by paintworld(m): 6:29am On Jun 08, 2017
Kestolove:
d only tin I can give him now is prayers...bro paul, I will put u in prayers

Thank you...pls remember him when you have some Change also... Though I don't know him I just feel like helping him share this..

@CC- lalastica

(1) (Reply)

What Do you think about God being with me in my quest for Presidency? / How To Identify Pharisees In Your Church / You Must Be "Born Again"...or Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.