Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

N-Power Lagos Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread (156571 Views)

Recent Job Vacancies In Lagos {thread} / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
2016 Volunteers Keep calm... Payment continues.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
I will vote for Buhari, infact not just because I'm a beneficiary, but because I respect a man of integrity. Yesterday, today and forever, I'm not sure I'll see any person who really has concern for the average Nigerian, than Buhari, please, why do Nigerians love abnormalities, pdp ruled us for years, driving Nigeria into darkness, yet some people still want them back, please let's forget about ethnicity, I'm from the east, President Buhari has really tried, once again I'm voting him, come next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
2016 Volunteers Alert �
Nassarawa State 2017 volunteers Alert�
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
The 2016 Npower beneficiaries were not required to upload their letters.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Npower NTech Hardware training invitation
Congratulations!!! You've been deployed for NTech hardware training.
Report at I.O (Name of training centre), ....... State on Monday 10th December 2018 for Physical Registration.
Orientation commences on Monday 17th 2018.
Training Starts on Monday 7th Jan 2019.
Be informed that you have to go with all necessary camp materials that will make your stay at the training center comfortable.

Invitation strictly via SMS.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:58am On Dec 07, 2018
President Buhari has been lauded for his administration’s job creation scheme
- Stakeholders in the Nigerian job creation scheme also noted that the N-Power programme has been a huge success
- Afolabi Imoukhuede, the presidential aide on job creation, noted that the president had done a whole lot for the youth
Stakeholders in the country’s job creation scheme on Monday, December 3, lauded President Muhammadu Buhari for the administration’s job creation scheme and ensuring the huge success of the N-power volunteer scheme.
Afolabi Imoukhuede, the presidential aide on job creation, and Dr Napoleon Ejeheri; the Ondo Primary Healthcare coordinator and Chief Medical Director of the Comprehensive Healthcare Centre, Arakale, gave the commendation in Akure.
Both officials were interacting with the N-Power volunteers in the state during the monitoring and evaluation of the programme by officials from the presidency.
“The N-Power programme has been a huge success. We thank God and we thank Mr President and the Vice President for the love, belief and faith that they have in the Nigerian youth that necessitated their continued investment in the Nigerian youth.
“They have done this through the N-power programme and many other interventions in the N-power graduate programme where we have 500,000 hitherto unemployed youths.
“Now we have the N-Build, where you have the vocational skills for construction, automobile industries and soon we are going to mobilise for hospitality industry as well.
“We have the N-power technology where we train on hardware and software development and we also have the innovation hubs which are designed, one in each geo-political zone, of which the one for South West is here in Akure,’’ he said.
According to Imoukhuede, those hubs help to spur innovations, solutions and enable young people to come together to garner solutions to some of our common problems.
He noted that the president had done a whole lot for the youth noting that he was glad that the youth were so appreciative of the programmes. He observed that Ondo state was one of the 36 states and the FCT benefitting from the N-power.
He recalled his visit to the state’s Primary Health care Board where the management talked about how valuable the scheme had been where no fewer than 400 N-Health volunteers had assisted in the delivery of health care services.
Imoukhuede noted that one of the things the operators of the scheme had done was to instill discipline among the youth.
“So I am very proud of what I have seen in this supervision in the state. This is a Federal Government investment programme into the Nigerian youth under the social investment programme but it is also a programme that the success is shared with our states.
“The success of this programme is directly related to the effectiveness and seriousness with which our state partners have taken the programme.
“In Ondo state clearly, you have very active and passionate focal person, Mrs Ademosun, and my experience in the N-Build centre and the health managers showed clearly that they shared the same passion.
“Like I say to every volunteer, it is a learn, work and entrepreneurship programme; when you learn and apply your learning to work then the stipend you get is earned stipend.
“I am glad that the state has a zero tolerance policy toward ensuring that people must surely come to work by ensuring effective monitoring and discipline for those who falter,’’ Imoukhuede said.
He also commended the programmes partners in Ondo “for a job well done.”
He advised the youth still seeking for employment to be cognisant of the plans that President Buhari had unveiled, continued to unveil and would do even in his quest for a second term and plug themselves into any of the value chains.
He noted that N-Power had recorded many successes nationwide, including the story of one Benedict from Ondo, an N-Power volunteer in the first batch of 2016.
The volunteer, from his tablet, learnt the benefit of entrepreneurship and tapped into the opportunity.
“He was able to turn what was his community business, fishing, into a serious business even though he was an N-teach volunteer,’’ he said.
The presidential aide advised those in N-teach dreaming of establishing a school after their volunteerism to stop being myopic as “being in N-teach did not mean that you should start a school”.
“You can start by doing after-school learning/teaching programme or coaching and at the same time using your tablet to learn lucrative business.
“Look at Benedict, he is in N-teach, continues to teach, but he learnt in that same tablet which some have discounted; he found the secret to a success, which is entrepreneurship and then tied it to his community.
“He said that this fishing that I grew up with, and my father was a fisherman, let me go back to my community.
“And today he now harvests crayfish, processes it and is now a crayfish distributor in the school feeding value chain in Ondo.’’
He advised others to explore the many value chains in the job creation scheme to improve on their entrepreneurship and become economically self-reliant.
According to him, everyone in the N-Build programme can, in less than three months, begin to earn money from his chosen trade, noting that during the nine months apprenticeship, they have the opportunities to work with their employers.
Dr Ejeheri noted that N-Health volunteers in his locality had added much value to healthcare provision.
He acknowledged that the centre had two sets of volunteers since 2006 and advised that in future those who did not report for work should not be considered for engagement at all.
In a previous report by Legit.ng, the vice president, Yemi Osinbajo has disclosed that 500,000 graduates had so far been recruited under the federal government’s N-power programme.
Osinbajo disclosed this at a conference tagged: Harnessing demographic dividend for sustainable development in Nigeria: The role of religious leaders,’’ organised by United Nations population fund in Abuja.
He noted that the present administration under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari had introduced various intervention programmes to empower women and youths in order reduce unemployment and poverty.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Goovo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
What happened to this thread?

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Lehwah(f): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
Is the thread still functioning
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Goovo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lehwah:
Is the thread still functioning
I dont think so
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
It is
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Delejumi(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
A market research to know if people will like to give cloth for sowing online without physical contact...
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ-tK_ZFeuRJ6KY1W0nVHK0D3KUgV3p1G45ccfHU2TGKAEfQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Osinbajo wants CBN, NDIC to take over N-Power, Tradermoni, others
By Sanya Adejokun
On Apr 9, 2019
Contending that present structure of microfinance institutions have failed, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has called on Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation to take over funding and management of N’Power, Trader Moni, Market Moni and other such programmes.

Receiving board and management members of NDIC in his office last weekend, Osinbajo said it was desirous for millions of poor Nigerians to be empowered through the extension of credit.

According to a statement by Head, Communications and Public Affairs Unit of NDIC, Muhammed Kudu Ibrahim, Osinbajo lamented that the current structure for the operation of Microfinance Banks (MFBs) had failed to achieve the desired goals.

He, therefore, called for a sustainable framework to achieve the objectives set by the regulators.

While congratulating the Chairman, Mrs Ronke Sokefun and other members of the Board for their appointment, he praised commended the Management for prioritising the interests of Nigerian depositors in its choice of the Bridge Bank option for the resolution of recent banks liquidation.

The Vice Presiden, however, noted that a lot still needs to be done in the area of sanitizing the banking system.

He called for the injection of fresh ideas to produce a more resilient structure involving the NDIC and other relevant stakeholders to address the issue of non-performing loans.

Osinbajo warned that the federal government was not prepared to repeat the mistakes of the past.

Earlier, the Chairman of the Board of the Corporation had thanked the Vice President for his warm reception and recalled that the NDIC as a critical player in the Nigerian financial safety-net, had achieved remarkable success in the execution of its primary mandates of effective supervision of the insured banks, timely payment of insured deposits and the implementation of a robust and efficient failure resolution regime.

The Chairman concluded her remarks by drawing the attention of the Vice-President to the NDIC Amendment Bill currently pending before the Senate and solicited for his assistance in ensuring quick passage of the Bill before the expiry of the present legislative session.

Nigerian Tribune
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
N-Power beneficiaries to get March stipend this week– FG
Published Date Apr 11, 2019
Mr Afolabi Imoukhuede, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation and Youth Empowerment, has assured beneficiaries of the N-Power scheme that they would get their March stipend this week.
Imoukhuede gave the assurance on Thursday in Abuja, in an interview with the News Agency of
Nigeria (NAN).

The N-Power Scheme is linked to Federal Government’s economic, employment and social development policies.
It addresses the challenges of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and
relevant work skills acquisition and development,that would stimulate the economy.

The N-Power volunteer corps involves massive deployment of 500,000 trained graduates who will assist to improve the inadequacies in our public services in education, health and civic
education.
NAN reports that the batch one beneficiaries of the scheme were getting agitated by the Federal Government’s delay in paying their March stipend.
They felt it was a ploy by the Federal Government to exit them from the programme.
NAN reports that usually the beneficiaries get their stipend on the 30th day of the month, but since March till now, nothing was heard from the management of N-Power on its communication platform.
Imoukhuede said that the beneficiaries would get their stipend this week, adding that there was no need to panic as the Federal Government was addressing the issue.
He blamed the delay on the Ministry of Finance and the Accountant General’s Office, adding that some issues were being sorted out.
He said contrary to insinuations that it was an attempt to exit the batch one beneficiaries from the programme, the batch two of the beneficiary who were enlisted few months ago into the programme had equally not been paid.
“It is not as if we had paid batch two and we did not pay batch one, there is a delay and I think the government has been consistent in payment.
“The issues are being worked out between the Ministry of Finance and the Accountant General’s Office, and once these are resolved, the beneficiaries will get their stipend.
“I am sure, this week it will be resolved.’’ (NAN)
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Lehwah(f): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
Please i need help. I haven't been enrolled and paid since august. I have sent mails upon mails but nothing is happening. I don't know what else to do.
And I just put to bed n in need of money
Cc AutosBay
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Chocchux: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2019
Pls add me to alimosho Nteach WhatsApp group 08066955554
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Esther67: 11:12pm On May 04, 2019
Please add me 09062712935 teach surulere
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by boxypane(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2019
Pls add 08051139736 Momoh. N.Agro, ikorodu.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by exporttraining: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2019
I'm back
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Greetings Dear Focal Person
We strongly apologize for the delay in the payment of last month’s (October) volunteers stipend, which is due to administrative challenges encountered in the course of our transition to the new Ministry.

Be calm and be assured that we are working tirelessly to ensure their stipends are paid as soon as possible.

Thank You for your usual understanding.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2019
Good morning

Information reaching us from the trending video of Barrister Ismael Senior special Assistant to the President on Social Intervention program(SIP) that the Federal Government will exit 2016 Npower beneficiaries across the federation and promise to start registration for new in take.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2019
See date Npower Support Team will pay 2019 October Stipends for Beneficiaries latest news
We believe payment of Npower 2019 October Stipends for Beneficiaries will commence from Monday 16 to 23 . be rest assured that your stipend will get to you as soon as possible.
We encourage you to go to your normal duties at place of assignment across Federation. YOU WILL SOON GET ALERT.
Hope you have heard about Npower Transition Survey , know more better about 2019 Npower Transition Survey and how to participates successfully. For details check.
Copied.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2019
FG Speaks On Exit Date For First Batch Of N-Power Beneficiaries
NEWS
Published 1 min agoon 14.11.2019
By Oladipo Abiola
N-Power Latest Updates
The federal government of Nigeria has assured the first set of beneficiaries under the N-Power scheme that it was liaising with state governments and the private sector on the possibility of securing permanent engagement for the 2016 N-Power beneficiaries.
The government made this known when he revealed that no date has been announced for the exit of the first batch of volunteers enrolled under the N-Power scheme.
Justice Bibiye, Communications Manager, National Social Investment Office (NSIO), disclosed this in a statement on Thursday in Abuja, NAN reports.
Naija News reports the N-Power scheme was introduced in 2016 by President Muhammadu Buhari , as a two-year social investment scheme for graduate and non-graduate Nigerians.
The beneficiaries enjoy N30, 000 monthly stipend and devices during the duration of their stay in the scheme.
However, there have been certain uncertainties following the expiration of the two-year term for the first batch of beneficiaries who came on board in 2016.
While the Federal Government had said it has no plans to absorb the 2016 beneficiaries into the federal civil service, Bibiye noted that progress was already being made as the “Federal Government is already in talks with state governments and the private sector to solicit support for permanent engagement of the N-Power beneficiaries, who by virtue of their exposure to the work environment in the last two years have now garnered the needed experience to effectively operate in the industry.’’
He said the former Special Adviser to the President on Social Investment, Mrs Maryam Uwais, who was recently in Yenegoa, Bayelsa State, also intimated N-power beneficiaries of plans by the government to assist them get a sustainable means of income as they prepared to exit the programme.
“Uwais was joined by Bayelsa government officials to ramp up on some ongoing social intervention programmes, including Marketnoni, Tradermoni.
“She also met with the Conditional Cash Transfer officials and beneficiaries in the state saying that the Federal Government through partnerships with some key private sector players is looking out for employment opportunities s of Education, ICT, Agriculture, Security among others for the graduating N-power volunteers,’’ Bibiye said.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2019
*N-Power Apologises For Delay In Payment Of October Stipends*

N-Power, Federal Government empowerment scheme has apologised to its volunteers for delay in the payment of October stipends.
The scheme explained that the delay was due to some technical issues.
In a terse statement on its website, the scheme wrote, “Dear NPower Beneficiaries,
“We apologize that you are yet to receive your October stipend. We have some technical issues but you will begin to receive your stipends from friday.
“NPowerNG.”
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2019
*Greetings! Indeed there are lots of rumors on air currently, but I will advise you don't pannick. To go straight to October payment, you will get it soon.*

_2016 beneficiaries continue their sevices and their monthly payment continue too. Ignore rumours, but control yourself for all is under control. You have nothing to panic about as you have not heard finally from your employer(npower). I know it is your plight to get your payment paid as month ends, but kindly be calm, you will get it, it is your right._

*It is Crystal clear with good observation that the communication distance between the scheme and the beneficiaries is at length currently after the movement of the scheme to Humanitarian affairs making you scared of what will be the fate of the beneficiaries. Be optimistic that the scheme will communicate you in details soon.*

_Wishing you all the best._
*ADMIN*
Copied
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:56am On Nov 19, 2019
Greetings! Volunteers data transfer to the new ministry of Humanitarian Affairs is ongoing. This is the main reason for the delay in payment. You will get paid once all is set as promised. Once payment commences, subsequent payment will be paid earlier as the Ministry normally pays ( from 27th - 31th of a month). Kindly be patient as you are always do as this is nothing but a very good development for npower program sustainability. This is the answer to your prayers coming to fulfilment. I know you must have timely planed on how to use your stipend and it has become a disappointment to you currently, but it is for good and not something else. KINDLY DO NOT TAKE IN NEGATIVE RUMOURS. If the program is no longer functional, you would have been told by your employer (npower) on their official handle, but it functioning well and very active. I know you will say, for how long the data movement! Nigeria is your country, you know her more and even before npower hit your door. Bear with them till this process is over. Note bold that your payment is sure once all is set. Wishing you all the best.

NPVN INFO (NATIONWIDE)
https://www./403369880384290/
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2020
*Npower June Stipends: Sadiya Umar Approved June Stipend- Rhoda Iliya*
Remzy2020 Jul 1, 2020 7:35 AM
N-Power June Stipends: Sadiya Umar Farouq Approved June Stipend- Rhoda Iliya
N-Power Batch A and B beneficiaries will start receiving their June Stipends within 72 hours, preferable by Friday. GIFMIS To Trigger The Alert Within 72Hours.
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development Confirmed this yesterday.
This will be the last stipend paid to Batch A beneficiaries as they exit the programme, the Federal government is transitioning volunteers into a new level of partnership, whose details are not clear as we speak.
We have commenced the transitioning of beneficiaries from Batches A and B into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging private sector bodies to absorb some of the beneficiaries after the completion of psychometric assessment to determine competency and placement into various opportunities-Sadiya Umar Farouq announced
N-Power Batch B beneficiaries will be eliminated same way by July ending, giving way for Batch C entrance.
Currently, batch C recruitment is ongoing, and 400,000 volunteers will be on-boarded, with the programme already streamlined, the status quo has changed, incoming volunteers will spend only but 12 months and less without devices.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2020
Below are NPower questions and answer for today July 2, 2020:

1. Can those who had benefited as NPower volunteer reapply for the 2020 batch C recruitment?
ANSWER: No! According to Npower, recruitment is open to only new applicants.

2. Is it true that NPower has asked batch A and B to fill an exit form?
ANSWER: It is not true! According to Npower, each batch A and B beneficiary will be addressed individually regarding exit on or before 30th June 2020.

3. What is the age limit to apply for NPower?
ANSWER: 18 - 35 Years.

4. What date and time is NPower 2020 recruitment portal to be fully opened to receive an application?
ANSWER: 26th June 2020 by 11:45pm! Prospective applicants are not allowed to begin application until 11:45 pm today.

Which is the link to apply for NPower 2020 recruitment?
ANSWER: https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng

6. What is the credential needed to apply for NPower 2020 recruitment?
ANSWER: (a) printout of BVN, (b)A recent passport photograph 1mb size either jpeg or png files, (c) email and phone number, (d) Degree certificate and NYSC Certificate for graduates.

7. Which NPower Component can graduate apply for?
ANSWER: Graduates of BSC, HND, and ND can apply for NPower Teach and NPower Health with preference given to those who study courses related to the field.

8. Which Component of NPower can SSCE holder or non-graduate apply for?
ANSWER: Npower creative, Npower build, and Npower Agro.

9.When is Npower exiting batch A and B?
ANSWER: Batch A June 30th, 2020 while batch B will be exited July 31st, 2020.

10. Will Npower batch A and B be sent back to the street after exit?
ANSWER: No! They will be transited to Government Entrepreneur Scheme.

11. Will Npower batch A and B be paid June stipend?
ANSWER: Yes they will get paid

12. What is the figure of Npower beneficiaries yet to get March, April, and May stipend?
ANSWER: According to Npower 12,000 beneficiaries
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2020
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has announced the commencement of enrollment for the batch C N-Power programme effective, June 26, 2020. Sequel to this announcement, below are some guidelines on how to prepare for the application.

The N-Power application portal has been open to all eligible Nigerians since 11:45 pm on June 26, 2020. Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee.

They are however requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying.

Applicants should note the following steps:

This programme is open to only applicants aged 18-35 (This means you must have been born between 1985 and 2002)

Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:

A print out or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN)

A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files

Valid contact – Email address or a working phone number

Your Degree certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health

Once the portal re-opens for applications, Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng

Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.

Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone number)

The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation.

Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy), if your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.

Bio data and contact page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.

Education and Programme page: kindly indicate if you have received education or not.

The N-Power programme is open to all.

The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.

(In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplines in the science)

Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate

Employment and other details page: you will be required to answer some questions and upload your government issued Identity Card.

Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are: International passport, National ID card issued by NIMC, Valid driver’s license, Permanent voter’s card.

Review and submit page:

Review all the information you have inputted and then submit.

Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number, write it down and keep it safe.

The Ministry had announced last week that Batch A will exit June 30, 2020 and Batch B will exit the programme on July 31, 2020.

The programme since inception has enrolled 500,000 applicants so far. 200,000 applicants were enrolled in Batch A which started in 2016 while 300,000 from Batch B which kick started in August 2018.

The beneficiaries of the N-Power scheme according to the Minister will henceforth serve for less than 24 months.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2020
Npower volunteers who did not get the Jobberman employability soft skills training email invite. We contacted the facilitators on Telegram regarding your complaints and they stated that if you have not registered for the training, you can go ahead to register.

Follow the steps below to register for the soft skills training:

What are soft skills:

Soft skills are defined as non-technical skills, enable individuals to interact effectively and cooperatively with others. According to the World Economic Forum, to succeed in the workplace everyone needs to have a good grasp of soft-skills.

How to sign up:

Visit jobberman softskills to Sign up and take the pre-assessment test, Complete our 4-week Soft Skills Training and get Certified and Get Hired

What you will benefit:

You will learn skills that will keep you relevant in the workplace by being able to positively impact culture, mindsets, attitudes, and behaviors throughout the organization.

Master the skills needed to grow in the career you want. Based on soft skills requested by global employers
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
36 STATES & FCT N-POWER REPS FORUM (@Npower_Reps) Tweeted:
We have seen this farewell Message by Honorable Minister @Sadiya_farouq and her Ministry @FMHDSD to the @npower_ng beneficiaries of Batch A & B.
"We, the 36 States and FCT Representatives call on every Npower volunteer to join us in calling on the Federal Government, through the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development to give us a detailed account of the transitioning process.
We are not primary school pupils that the Minister will disengage without proper plan in place.
We are not slaves in Nigeria, we are also citizens of this great country. We deserve better treatment"
https:///UJayWNlkwr https://twitter.com/
Npower_Reps/status/1278066330374152200?s=20
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Caution:
1. 2 applicants cannot use the same email address for application. Just one email address per applicant.
2. Similarly, applicants should not use multiple email addresses to apply. This results to automatic disqualification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (59) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.