Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

N-Power Lagos Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread (156394 Views)

Recent Job Vacancies In Lagos {thread} / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Grandpa is one of rented volunteers
A young child was also used as an NPower beneficiary
Breaking : The Leader of the CONCERNED CITIZENS sponsored against NPower volunteers has been revealed by
Shittu Zakari
"The guy in mask is Kabiru Dallah from angwatashi, obi local government area of Nasarawa state. He's not an NPower volunteer. He's a PDP member and a supporter of former Senator Solomon Adokwe of Nasarawa south senatorial zone. He is known for nothing but a trouble maker in the state. He was finally silenced in the state after our able Senator Umaru Tanko Almakura defeated his uncle in the 2019 general election. Hungry supporters, with this I am totally convinced that the minister of disaster sadiya farouq is up to something".

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2020
NPower Continues To Reassure Payment Of Stipend To both NPower Batch A & NPower Batch B volunteers.

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2020
NPower restructures registration portal see Facebook response below

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Real NPower Beneficiaries Lament Over Doctored NPower Protest

The Minister For Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social development Sadiya Umar Farouq has been accused by the NPower Batch A and NPower Batch B beneficiaries to have hired some thugs who disguised as part of the NPower volunteers to blackmail them and thank the minister and President Buhari for a job well done in exiting the NPower volunteers unceremoniously and without proper exit package as promised earlier.
You can recall that the 'real' NPower volunteers protested in Abuja last week and also took their protest to the National Assembly to complain of neglect and non-payment of their June 2020 stipend and also the planned unceremonious exit by the minister. They took their protest to the Senate who addressed them and told them that something will be done about their plight.
According to the NPower volunteers, in the same vein, when they got to the office of the minister, she failed to attend to them despite being in the office but asked her subordinates to lie to the NPower volunteers that she was not around even when her official car was seen packed in the premises, only to brag later seen packed in the premises, only to brag later that she intentionally ignored them.
This week, a set of people believed to be political thugs, and a kid was seen on the street claiming to be an NPower volunteer, protesting against the action of the ‘real' NPower volunteers and praising the minister and the president for a job well done. It was later confirmed that they must have been rented by the minister.
The real NPower beneficiaries wrote on their social media platforms:
"Grandpa is one of the rented volunteers. A young child was also used as a Npower volunteer."
The Leader of the CONCERNED CITIZENS sponsored against NPower volunteers has been revealed by Shittu Zakari. The guy in the mask is Kabiru Dallah from Angwatashi, Obi local government area of Nasarawa state. He is not an NPower volunteer. He is a PDP member and supporter of former senator Solomon Adokwe of Nasarawa south senatorial zone. He is known for nothing but troublemaking in the state. He was finally silenced in the state after our able senator Umaru Tanko Almakura defeated his uncle in the 2019 general election. Hungry supporter, with this we are totally convinced that the minister of disaster Sadiya Farouq is up to something."
It was recalled that this present administration promised the NPower volunteers permanent jobs during the 2019 general election after completing their supposed 2 year NPower program. It is now glaring that the promises were only made in order to win the 2019 election.
The Senators and Representatives have already promised to intervene and do the needful concerning the issue.
The NPower scheme is one of the programme under the Social Intervention Programs (SIP), an initiative of the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo but was hijacked from his office by the presidency and given to the new ministry in August 2019.

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Dianasuaves007: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
AutosBay:
Real NPower Beneficiaries Lament Over Doctored NPower Protest

The Minister For Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social development Sadiya Umar Farouq has been accused by the NPower Batch A and NPower Batch B beneficiaries to have hired some thugs who disgu noised as part of the NPower volunteers to blackmail them and thank the minister and President Buhari for a job well done in exiting the NPower volunteers unceremoniously and without proper exit package as promised earlier.
You can recall that the 'real' NPower volunteers protested in Abuja last week and also took their protest to the National Assembly to complain of neglect and non-payment of their June 2020 stipend and also the planned unceremonious exit by the minister. They took their protest to the Senate who addressed them and told them that something will be done about their plight.
According to the NPower volunteers, in the same vein, when they got to the office of the minister, she failed to attend to them despite being in the office but asked her subordinates to lie to the NPower volunteers that she was not around even when her official car was seen packed in the premises, only to brag later seen packed in the premises, only to brag later that she intentionally ignored them.
This week, a set of people believed to be political thugs, and a kid was seen on the street claiming to be an NPower volunteer, protesting against the action of the ‘real' NPower volunteers and praising the minister and the president for a job well done. It was later confirmed that they must have been rented by the minister.
The real NPower beneficiaries wrote on their social media platforms:
"Grandpa is one of the rented volunteers. A young child was also used as a Npower volunteer."
The Leader of the CONCERNED CITIZENS sponsored against NPower volunteers has been revealed by Shittu Zakari. The guy in the mask is Kabiru Dallah from Angwatashi, Obi local government area of Nasarawa state. He is not an NPower volunteer. He is a PDP member and supporter of former senator Solomon Adokwe of Nasarawa south senatorial zone. He is known for nothing but troublemaking in the state. He was finally silenced in the state after our able senator Umaru Tanko Almakura defeated his uncle in the 2019 general election. Hungry supporter, with this we are totally convinced that the minister of disaster Sadiya Farouq is up to something."
It was recalled that this present administration promised the NPower volunteers permanent jobs during the 2019 general election after completing their supposed 2 year NPower program. It is now glaring that the promises were only made in order to win the 2019 election.
The Senators and Representatives have already promised to intervene and do the needful concerning the issue.
The NPower scheme is one of the programme under the Social Intervention Programs (SIP), an initiative of the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo but was hijacked from his office by the presidency and given to the new ministry in August 2019.

please they should pay us our June stipend...this is Salah no food.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dianasuaves007:
please they should pay us our June stipend...this is Salah no food.
According to their NPower Twitter and Facebook page they continue insisting payment will be made, but refuse giving a precise date.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
PAY US OUR JUNE AND JULY STIPEND AND GIVE US PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT OR REASONABLE GRANT.
WE ARE THE PRIDE OF THIS NATION AND WE REFUSE TO BE TREATED AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS.
BACKLOGS OF 4 MONTHS STIPENDS BEING OWED SOME NPOWER VOLUNTEERS CANNOT BE OVERRULED, THEY WORKED FOR IT AND THEY MUST BE PAID AS WELL.

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
BITTER TRUTH: NPOWER BATCH C IS MAINLY FOR SENATORS, HOUSE ASSEMBLY MEMBERS AND OTHER POLITICAL LEADERS.
The truth is somehow bitter but it has to be told. For NPower batch A & B, count yourself lucky and thank the Vice President whom God used to liberate this nation from "YOU MUST KNOW ONE BIG MAN TO GET EMPLOYED BY GOVERNMENT" to "YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYONE, IT IS YOUR RIGHT"
We all saw transparency from the office of the Vice President through Mr. Afolabi & co when the shortlisting was done in 2016 & 2017 respectively. Many of us didnt believe that ordinary Nigerians could be shortlisted for this scheme, it came as a big shock to many of us for the first time in Nigeria history.
Whether you like it or not, recruitment of NPower Batch C has been politicised, slots have been given to all Senators, House of Assembly members even state Assembly members too have some slots. The ill treatment melted on batch NPower Batch A & B its a prove to tell you that there is nothing for NPower Batch C volunteers except the program returns to the office of the Vice President.
Mr. Afolabi refused to be compromised. He followed due process and that due process made us (Batch A & B) to be in this program.
The worst part of it is that even the so called STAKEHOLDERS HAVE BEEN KEEPING QUIET on this issue of payment and permanency for NPower batch A & B because THEY HAVE ALL BEEN given SLOTS, yet the lackadaisical minister still ask more Nigerians to apply after over 5m have already applied for this program.
What this means is that 90% of the names of NPower Batch C volunteers have been shortlisted already and that is why they said they are not going to write test. I think that should bother us. We know what we went through before we were shortlisted for this program in 2016.
Politicians are now playing politics with the lives of Nigerian graduates. Constituencies allocation is being squandered by our leaders thereby depending on Government intervention program to hijack and give out to their families and friends also use them as their achievements in their various constituencies.
This country is in great mess and if care is not taken, this administration under Buhari will end up the way his predecessor ended.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
WATCH OUT!!!!
1000 SOUTHWEST NPOWER BENEFICIARIES TO EMBARK ON SOLIDARITY MATCH.
DETAILS LATER.
AS YORUBA WILL SAY; A SESE MU EYE BO LAPO.
MEANING THIS IS JUST THE BEGININNING!!!!!!!
WE WILL SHAKE THIS COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:21am On Jul 31, 2020
NPower Volunteers Pleads With The Ministry To Pay June And July Stipends

Veteran NPower beneficiaries pleads with the Minister For Humanitarian Affairs Sadiya Umar Farouq to pay their June and July 2020 Stipends.
"Pay us our June and July stipends and give us permanent employment or reasonable grant" the NPower beneficiaries laments, this is further amplified by a viral statement going round on NPower volunteers social media platforms.
We are the pride of this Nation and we refuse to be treated as second class citizens, they weep as they demand for backlogs of 4 months stipends owed to several NPower volunteers. "We worked for it and we must be paid as well" says NPower Volunteers on their social media platforms.
The Minister of Humanitarian affairs stated a week ago that the NPower volunteers will be paid their stipend this week but nothing has been done since then.
NPower volunteers have been agitating and continues to air their views through peaceful protest since their exit, for Federal Government to provide them with better exit package in form of permanency or grant so that they will not be sent back to the labour market without a sustainable means of livelihood and survival.

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Happy festive season to all NPower volunteers
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
In no distant time, Sadiya Umar Farouq will clear the air on her exit plans for both NPower Batch A and NPower Batch B volunteers.
In a virtual meeting of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) organized by the Federal Government, she promised to deliver a successful transition as collaboration with the private sector is ongoing.
Sadiya “My team and I continue to liase with stakeholders to ensure a successful exit for the NPower volunteers”
Her shared message with NPower Batch A and NPower Batch B Beneficiaries.
“The transitioning and exit of NPower Batch A and NPower Batch B is not a deliberate action. It is a proactive intervention to help up skill your brothers and sisters and assist them further along on their journey through life.
She thanked the NPower beneficiaries and states that they have been worthy ambassadors of the NPower scheme in their respective Places of Primary Assignments – Primary Healthcare centres, and previously unmanned classrooms”
NPower Batch A of the NPower scheme will receive their last stipends from the Government in the month of August.
Both batches would proceed into a psychometric assessment examination to test their competence into various opportunities in the private sector.
"We have commenced the transitioning of NPower beneficiaries into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging private sector organisations to absorb some of the beneficiaries after the completion of psychometric assessment to determine competency and placement into various opportunities" she said.
By psychometric assessment, the minister meant, a test to determine the eloquence, fitness, and intelligence of volunteers into various platforms the government will make available very soon. The Minister has called for calm among existing NPower volunteers as all will be transitioned for the good of the nation.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2020
While we continue our agitation for permanent employment, I want to assure everyone of our commitment to post verified available vacancy. Here is one of which i have verified.
For those interested in software related job, kindly click to apply in the link below.
https://applications.decagonhq.com
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2020
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2020
NPower Batch C Registration Closes In 2 Weeks Time
The registration portal for NPower will close in two weeks according to NPower official Twitter handle.

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Video:NPower Explains Errors in Flagging and GIFMIS Plat... https://npvn-nationwide..com/2020/08/npower-explains-errors-in-flagging-and.html?spref=tw
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
NPower Frequently Asked Questions & Answers (FAQ)

A. QUESTION: Can those who had benefited as NPower volunteer reapply ?
ANSWER: No. Npower, recruitment is open to only new applicants.

B. QUESTION: What is the age limit to apply for NPower?
ANSWER: 18 - 35 Years.

C. QUESTION: What is the link to apply for NPower recruitment?
ANSWER: https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng

D. QUESTION: What is the credential needed to apply for NPower recruitment?
ANSWER: (1) printout of BVN, (2)A recent passport photograph 1mb size either jpeg or png files, (3) email and phone number, (4) Degree certificate and NYSC Certificate for graduates.

E. QUESTION:Which NPower Component can a graduate apply for?
ANSWER: Graduates of BSC, HND, and ND can apply for NPower Teach and NPower Health with preference given to those who study courses related to the field.

F. QUESTION: Which Component of NPower can SSCE holder or non-graduate apply for?
ANSWER: Npower creative, Npower build, and Npower Agro.

G.QUESTION: I am applying but it is directing me to a blank page.
ANSWER: Ensure you have enough data, and make use of a stronger browser like chrome or puffin browser and switch to desktop view.

H. QUESTION: What is the duration of NPower?
ANSWER: 1 year duration for NTeach and Nhealth, 6 months duration for NTech, NBuild & NCreative.

I. QUESTION: What is NT1?
ANSWER: NTeach

J. QUESTION: I realised I made a mistake after submission.
ANSWER: You cannot edit after submission

K. QUESTION: I cannot fill my middle name?
ANSWER: As long as 2 names matches the name on your BVN then you have no issues.

L. QUESTION: Can I use another ID Card like my student ID card?
ANSWER: No, you cannot use another ID Card outside the ones specified

M. QUESTION: I have completed my application, when will I write the test?
ANSWER: Successful applicants will be contacted directly via mobile or email.

N. QUESTION : What happens when I pass the assessment test?
ANSWER: You will be contacted for physical verification and posting

O. QUESTION : Can I apply with multiple emails?
ANSWER: No, it is automatic disqualification

P. QUESTION : I earn regular monthly income can I apply?
ANSWER: No, Npower is strictly for the unemployed with no source of income.

Q. QUESTION: I cannot find my institution?
ANSWER: Use "other" button

R. QUESTION : Can I give cyber-cafe managers my confidential information to fill?
ANSWER: No, input them yourself

S. QUESTION : Can I register before the approved date for registration?
ANSWER : All applications before the date of commencement becomes invalid

T. QUESTION: Is my BVN safe on the Npower website?
ANSWER: Yes your BVN is safe

U. QUESTION: Can I pay before applying for Npower?
ANSWER: No Npower registration is totally FREE

V. QUESTION : Can I use the laminated temporary voters card and the brown National Identity Card Slip?
ANSWER: Yes, it can be used for registration, provided the temporary voters card have the digits required and the brown NIMC Slip can be used if it carries the NIMC LOGO behind it.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
N-Power Application Deadline August 8th Apply here:
https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Angry NPower Volunteers Storm Sadiya Umar Farouq Twitter Handle

All did not go well between the Minister For Humanitarian Affairs and NPower Volunteers on twitter, after the minister wished Nigerians Happy Eid Mubarak, see her tweets and the "not so welcoming" response from NPower Volunteers below.

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Remix10(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
alelluia

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 12:39am On Aug 02, 2020
Remix10:
A multinational Engineering service firm in Lagos is recruiting for field service engineers, must have a Bachelor's or HND degree in Engineering or related field, must be computer savvy and be proactive interested applicants should send their CVs to ikenna.onyedinma@gmail.com with subject of the mail as 'Field service engineer'
Stop derailing this thread please make your post in relevant sections. Thanks
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Remix10(m): 12:42am On Aug 02, 2020
AutosBay:

Stop derailing this thread please make your post in relevant sections. Thanks

Am not derailing, this is an opportunity am presenting, do you want to earn 30k stipends or become a professional, the choice is yours! I didn't ask for money.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by akeye81: 2:28am On Aug 02, 2020
And a multinational firm will seek to recruit by sourcing for CV through your personal email address, abi?
Obviously, someone is looking for the gullible ones here.
Remix10:

Am not derailing, this is an opportunity am presenting, do you want to earn 30k stipends or become a professional, the choice is yours! I didn't ask for money.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2020
Remix10:

Why not post it directly under job section
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2020
94.2% NPower Volunteers Choose Permanency As Daily Times Nigeria Conducts Opinion Poll

Daily Times Nigeria conducted an opinion poll asking if the Federal Government should absorb all NPower beneficiaries, and the response from NPower Volunteers was highly positive, see tweets below, NPower Volunteers have been encouraged to air their opinions @DailyTimesNGR tweeter handle

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2020
NPVN disengagement status news is fake, NPower beneficiaries are implored to kindly check their engagement status at NPVN.npower.gov.ng it will be definitely "enrolled".
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Remix10(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2020
akeye81:
And a multinational firm will seek to recruit by sourcing for CV through your personal email address, abi?

Then swerve, if you apply I will make sure you didn't get it! That's the problem with Nigerians, everything is scam, be looking for customize email. How much will your mail give me? But you can publish your account details for giveaway online, Mofo
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Remix10(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2020
akeye81:

Then swerve, if you apply I will make sure you didn't get it! That's the problem with Nigerians, everything is scam, be looking for customize email. How much will your mail give me? But you can publish your account details for giveaway online, Mofo, continue to wait for sadiyas 30k
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Remix10:

Then swerve, if you apply I will make sure you didn't get it! That's the problem with Nigerians, everything is scam, be looking for customize email. How much will your mail give me? But you can publish your account details for giveaway online, Mofo, continue to wait for sadiyas 30k
Please post your information on the relevant section, to avoid issues
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Remix10(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Okay
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
NOTICE TO ALL NPOWER BENEFICIARIES
In line with our struggle to get a meaningful exit package from the Federal Government, Daily Times Nigeria has created a poll for all NPower Volunteers on Twitter
Should the Federal Government absorb all NPower Beneficiaries and give them permanent employment?
State the reason for your answer in the comment section
Below is the direct link to the opinion poll, click on it now and click YES, then comment to give reason too.
https://twitter.com/DailyTimesNGR/status/1289259209943429
120?s=19
The struggle continue as we continue to make progress together.
Comrade Babatunde ABIOLA
NPOWER OYO STATE REPRESENTATIVE
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
A post from a concerned NPower Volunteer, see post in attached picture below

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (59) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.