Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

How To Become A Successful Freelancer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Successful Freelancer (577 Views)

How To Be A Successful Freelancer / Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 / One On One Free Training On Becoming A Successful Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Freelancer by Tolu95(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2017
Freelancing, the art of working at your own pace, at your own place and to be your own boss. That is the freedom every individual who calls himself/herself a freelancer loves about the art of freelancing.
Although almost everyone is into freelancing but only few of them is actually doing it right. And if done right, it can be a very good source of making good amount of money and a great income opportunity for you. The most important part of freelancing is been chosen for jobs and I'm going to tell you put things to order to become the chosen one.

Image result for freelance picture

How to Get Selected For Jobs
1. Be Different- since Millions of freelancers are also offering the same services that you are offering then something must set you apart from others. It could be a particular skill set that not everyone possesses etc. Always try to let your clients know that you possess the unique skills that set your apart whenever you want to bidding / applying for gigs.

2. Don't Appear Cheap to client: A lot of freelancers make these mistakes and eventually stud so low that they will eventually rack in plenty gigs but little income. Some even result in client given them negative reviews because of clients dissatisfaction and delay in project delivery time. It is better to go for a job of $200 job than to take 10 gigs of $5 price range and fail to satisfy the client

3. Don’t promise what you can’t do: The point here is that you should only promise what you know you can offer to client and deliver on time.

4. Always make sure you have many samples of your works at hand and also upload some samples on your profile. And if you're just starting create some samples and have it at hand to impress your new clients, Always make sure your profile look as professional as possible.

5. Always try every possible means to improve your skills. Learn new things about

6. One of the greatest skills to make it in the freelancing world is to always Understand what your client's wants and also advise your client on what is good for them based on your own set of skills and how you can help the client achieve there goals. Your Clients will be happy if you care about how they feel and what will help their business to grow.

There are thousands of freelancers who make huge amount of money online following this guidelines you can also join the train of freelancing millionaires. I believe that if you follow this set of rules, you are going to start making good figure in freelancing in no time.

http://www.totutorblog.com/2017/06/how-to-become-successful-freelancer.html?m=1
Re: How To Become A Successful Freelancer by tempem: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2017
I love your post.. I've spotted where I needed correction in your article.
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

. / Exceptional Employee Work Ethics For Business Profitability / A Real Buyer Is Needed For 2 Million Barrels Of Crude Oil (BLCO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.