Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,812 members, 7,834,724 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Fame Is A Problem For Celebrities - Skales - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fame Is A Problem For Celebrities - Skales (639 Views)

"Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma / FG Plans 5-year Jail Term For Celebrities Who Evade Taxes / For Celebrities..plots Of Land @Purple Court Estate Ibeju Lekki.2Million Buy Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fame Is A Problem For Celebrities - Skales by ebene4nija: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Many talented youngsters dream of being rich and famous, but they also don’t know that fame comes with its own pain.

Nigerian rapper and singer, Skales has revealed that celebrities have a problem with managing fame.

“Fame is a problem, he told HIP TV, that image you put out there, you have to live up to it.

“I don’t expect anyone to live a fake life, but you work hard to make sure that your lifestyle fits the image you put out there. But make sure you keep it real. I try my best to keep it real at all cost.

At the end of the day, there are people that are looking up to you, you don’t want to misguide them or mislead them”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVCX78zlvcC/

Source: http://jamz.ng/blog-posts/fame-problem-celebrities-skales/

Re: Fame Is A Problem For Celebrities - Skales by youngest85(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Yes o, we celebrities try very hard to manage fame
Re: Fame Is A Problem For Celebrities - Skales by mroop(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2017
see that guy above me.... dreaming
Re: Fame Is A Problem For Celebrities - Skales by tyson98: 9:44am On Jun 08, 2017
youngest85:
Yes o, we celebrities try very hard to manage fame
You better wake up before u weewee for bed grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage,annie Edibia And Others Playing Children Music Chair Game(pic,Vid) / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, TBoss Stuns In New Photos / Sad News As Beyonce New Twin Babies In A Critical Condition(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.