Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday (19129 Views)

Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi / What The Maiduguri Attacks Says About The Nigerian Army. / Throwback Photo: Young Nnamdi KANU At The Age Of Seven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by 360frolic(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Heavy gunshots reverberated from the outskirts of Maiduguri yesterday evening when Boko Haram made another bold attempt to enter the state capital.

This photo was shared with [url]NEWSHELMNG.COM[/url] by a blog reader...

So touching.....

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photo-young-girl-injured-in-maiduguri.html

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by youngest85(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2017
OMGush
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2017
The height of inhumanity and wickedness.I'm not sure human blood runs through their veins.

8 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2017
I saw the picture on twitter yesterday. So terrible what innocent children are suffering. If you watch the video of what went down in maiduguri last night you'll know bokoharam is far from defeated. See bullets flying in the night like rocket

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Benjom(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2017
These people again? It's going to be a case of 'once beaten, twice shy', I promise them.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by manmind: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Naija which way
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by wiloy2k8(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2017
hmmm
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by acunon: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2017
Them this boko boys self, them no dey tire for this rampage matter. Even when federal government dun claim say them dun win the war na him them this men dey wax strength to deform naija further. Na wah oh

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by boolet: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2017
sad
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by idrisolaide(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2017
cry
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2017
Savages simple savage. They should move to England.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Caustics: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2017
mhen! sad sad sad sad
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2017
What godless creature takes this photos for Pete's sake?
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2017
When you allow islam, thats what you get instead.

the struggle of Sunni islam always ends in blood. i sometime ask why they see Shia Islam as devil worshippers... Even tho there is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Sunnycliff(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Igbos should start coming home, those guys up there are beasts in human form.
Our ways are like parallel lines
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by free2ryhme: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Na who still dey fight cry
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by kolafolabi(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2017
This is an act of wickedness.. I pray they meet their waterloo soonest

They have been brain washed.. Useless animals

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by bid4rich(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Instead of this Northern nonentity that call themselves AYF to face their Boko Haram brother and evict them out of their region, its the innocent Igbo people that have contribute immensely to the economy of Nigeria they are threatening.

Shame on them

Let Igbo leave and see who will suffer it most.

Yeye people

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Lilimax(f): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2017
From the so called Religion of Peace embarassed

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by NwaAmaikpe: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2017
angry
Is she dead now?

I am sure that man carrying her is her husband.
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by DatLagboi(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2017
This is bad angry
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by shineeye1: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2017
BroZuma:
What godless creature takes this photos for Pete's sake?

In other words " ignorance is bliss".
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by free2ryhme: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2017
Shia muslims

Sunni muslims

Islam is peace and yet terrorists kills and bombs on fasting period abi

Make una dey lie for una sef

9 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Iceman2017(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2017
barbaric! I wonder who they are fighting for? God, government or tribal clash?
Madness all over the country.
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by calibet(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Boko haram your father
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by ameheo(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2017
How long will this menace continue? It grieve my heart to see children being victims of a system that has no respect for their case. What is the cure to this cause?
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2017
shineeye1:

In other words " ignorance is bliss".

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by aolawale025: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2017
Only when the sponsors of boko haram are arrested would they be truly defeated

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Babtunz: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2017
This Boko's doesn't want to exhibit a Common sense....The ISIS are doin their own Boko sef they their own....if I sabi travel go space make I go Live for Jupiter oo jharee
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by jojokelechi(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Hmm....o gidi gan
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Marvelous101: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2017
lofty900:
I saw the picture on twitter yesterday. So terrible what innocent children are suffering. If you watch the video of what went down in maiduguri last night you'll know bokoharam is far from defeated. See bullets flying in the night like rocket

Please any link to download the video?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku / 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries / Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.