Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday (19144 Views)

Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi / What The Maiduguri Attacks Says About The Nigerian Army. / Throwback Photo: Young Nnamdi KANU At The Age Of Seven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by mrkings84(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Boko Haram is completely defeated "in Lai Adesina' s voice"
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by sunnyside16(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Boko haram no dey observe Ramadan? Evil people.
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Tochukwu555:
Boost your financial status today!!!!
See details below

This guy is a scammer please read before contacting this thief
http://www.promotioncode.com.ng/betting-on-fixed-matches/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Marvelous101:

Please any link to download the video?
just follow me on Twitter, @lofty900. I retweeted the video and my followers watched it and commented.
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by shineeye1: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2017
What we are seeing is the grievous result of believing in a Lie! The demon of error takes over such mental facilities and the end product is a demonized specie of mankind.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Dexema(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2017
Ramadan kareem, maybe those in the North will one day realise that these Boko guys don't give a fuc.k about anyone whether Muslim, Christian or babalawo

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Gkay1(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2017
it is well
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Kreme(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2017
angry
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by bigiyaro(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2017
am sure her father helped in nurturing BH in its early days.
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Kreme(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Wild wild north...God please save Nigeria
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by chuks34(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Marvelous101:

Please any link to download the video?
www.bokoharamfights.com
Visit the link at ur own peril.
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by oblaak(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Let us separate. My Igbo brothers, please begin to sell off your properties down there and come home. What can possibly attract someone in his right senses to the North? We all have a place called home and no matter how bad and evil your village is, it is better than being bombed or hacked to death by these people. Come back please please. I'm begging my IPOB brothers and sisters. We will take care of you bikozienu

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by tolumyti: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2017
this is not just fair as we know those doing it and we can't overcome them
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Marvelous101: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2017
chuks34:
www.bokoharamfights.com Visit the link at ur own peril.
Lol somehow for you
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Not surprised.
After all Bubu has been paying them ransom money. How won't they grow stronger ?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by dee02(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2017
How long is this shitzo going to continue ?! angry
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by BushDoctor123: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2017
When you release arrested high profile boko haram terrorist in exchange for the chibok girls and other boko haram foot soldiers, this is what you get in return for the exchange and releases, they strategies the more to unleash more mayhem on the populace.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by mubar(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2017
You will see many comments and liars abt yesterday attack with different figure and perceptions, we that our families and friends are there already told us what happened but here in Nairaland you will hear many version of liars, for those liars they should note that even at of yesternight many peoples return to there homes and make night, but am watching how many liars will come and comment.
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by chuks34(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Marvelous101:

Lol somehow for you
grin
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by mirabel001(f): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2017
manmind:
Naija which way
one way
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by pokipoki: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2017
blueseacats:
Savages simple savage. They should move to England.
Really? When it was your government that created the enabling environment for them to operate. So explain the logic behind why they should move to England?
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2017
pokipoki:

Really? When it was your government that created the enabling environment for them to operate. So explain the logic behind why they should move to England?
Cause obviously only English people accommodate suck up to, and make a lot of excuses for these savages. So they might as well move down there.
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Nickymezor(f): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Hmmmm, na wa oo... This extremist no dey tire ni.... their religion is far frm being a peaceful one o.
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Towncrier007(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2017
lofty900:
I saw the picture on twitter yesterday. So terrible what innocent children are suffering. If you watch the video of what went down in maiduguri last night you'll know bokoharam is far from defeated. See bullets flying in the night like rocket
bros I beg share the video make I see
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by pokipoki: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2017
blueseacats:
Cause obviously only English people accommodate suck up to, and make a lot of excuses for these savages. So they might as well move down there.
Hahahaha. You are really funny!!!
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2017
Towncrier007:

bros I beg share the video make I see
follow me on Twitter @lofty900. I retweeted the video and my followers watched it and commented
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by joinnow: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2017
acunon:
Them this boko boys self, them no dey tire for this rampage matter. Even when federal government dun claim say them dun win the war na him them this men dey wax strength to deform naija further. Na wah oh
Bh was paid heavily in foreign currency for the recent swap of 80chibok girls.
So they have enough mobey to buy more bulley, bombs and recruit
Re: PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2017
Wickedness. watch, after all dis thousands of death in d north east, north will still claim to be more populated Dan other region.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State / Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku / 'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.