Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN (2943 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2017
By Amadi Chiekezie Ibeawuchi
Enugu Media Team

ENUGU — In a deliberate move to spread the gospel for the total restoration and emancipation of the sovereign state of Biafra in all the nooks and crannies of the school, the students’ chapter of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, at the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN, yesterday, embarked on a massive evangelism to sensitize the conscience of their fellow students on the need to support and join the Biafra struggle under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

The students who trooped out en masse for the procession, converged at the School of General Studies, SGS, where they met a group of interested students, including a lecturer who made enquiries on sighting them with Biafra insignias before proceeding to the faculty of Biological Sciences where they were held by another group of students who became inquisitive of their evangelism as they were abrased with the goodnews of Biafra restoration and sharing the articles with them.

It was noted that a huge success was recorded at the faculty of Biological Sciences as the students accepted the message before moving to the faculty of Physical Science where myriads of critical questions concerning the struggle were asked.

Some of the questions asked by the students of which answers were provided include; “When are we expecting referendum? Where will Biafra be in 10 years from now? Is Biafra the kingdom of God on earth as preached by Nnamdi Kanu? What are the role/contributions of students to Biafra restoration? How can our fathers be quiet over this matter and it’s the youths that are crying for Biafra? Why can’t we live together as one Nigeria?”, amongst others.

According to the IPOB UNN Mobilizer, Amadi Chiekezie, “Those from Igala ethnic group that we met, pleaded among other things that their Igbo brothers should help them in making peace amongst themselves as many Igala clan are divided over the issue of religion(Christianity and Islam), joining the Igbo or staying. Other reports and questions will be collated during our next family campus meeting.”

In their sensitization material shared during the period of the evangelism, they declared that, “IPOB rejects the notion of continued forced co-existence between and among people who had entirely different value system, belief, world outlook, and so on.

“IPOB rejects the continued existence of this unholy marriage between Biafra and Nigeria. Wouldn’t you consider it an honour that you are called upon to take part in the struggle for the emancipation of your people?

“IPOB denounces violence in all its entirety, but seeks self determination through a peaceful referendum in which those, who want to leave can leave and those who want to stay can stay in Nigeria.

“IPOB rejects the notion of continued existence in a nation that can no longer work.”

http://www.thebiafratelegraph.co/2017/06/biafra-ipob-unn-family-embarks-on.html?m=1

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by zooster: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Gbasawa nu Ozioma, umu chineke.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Ejanla and Ganiyat una don use laff kill me

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by EasternWind: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2017
Gradually we shall get there
Biafra is our home

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2017
More

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by PenisCaP: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Nice1
Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by Ikology(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2017
This is wrong! recruitment,indoctrination,add Judaism and finally you get a willing tool. I fear for my people.
Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by conductor3: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ikology:
This is wrong! recruitment,indoctrination,add Judaism and finally you get a willing tool. I fear for my people.
Shut up. Afonja.

19 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by greenermodels: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
How to achieve Biafra in ten years or less
1.Form a political party with self-determination and self-rule for Igbo people as a platform. United Progressive Party(UPP) may already be positioning itself to be that kind of a party.

2.Elect majority of the region’s local and state government officials from that party. This will solve the problem of who is supporting Biafra and who is not amongst the ethnic minorities around the Igbo area.

3.Have two-third of elected officials sent to Abuja elected from that political party. You will be sending a clear message across Nigeria and the world, and the agenda of these officials in Abuja will not be ambiguous.

4.Once two-third of all elected Igbo officials are from this political party with a platform that says self-governance and self-determination, a pseudo- referendum would have taken place.

5.The party can demand a regional parliament in Enugu to govern themselves, similar to what happened in Scotland and Quebec. At this point, the government in Abuja will concede to demands to devolve power from the center as they do everything to delay the inevitable.

6.After a few years of regional governance, if so desired, then demand a formal referendum from Nigeria. A referendum to leave Nigeria can take place in 6-8 years time.

7.If the referendum passes, Biafra can be a state of its own.

Of course, there are other permutations and combinations that could give birth to Biafra. But those paths are lined with tears, blood, anguish and death.

God bless Biafra,the land of the rising sun.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by gartamanta: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by YorubaMod(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
That's how it is.. . If the northerners like let them hit their head on the floor, if they want war: we give them war, if they want peace: we give them peace, but as for Biafra, No going back...That is Igbo for you.. Nkita lachaa ha anya dia..

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by ejanla077: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
this news is not good for my body.
I'm a yoruba muslim

17 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by GrandGarcon: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
University of Biafra. Do the people and students remember that the great Ogbunaigwe was concieved and built in tha very university?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by Ikology(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
conductor3:

Shut up. Afonja.

Indulging in cyber militancy won't help you guys. Listen to superior argument. You used your tactless approach to scare the minorities away. Your trademark now to differing opinions is to shout Afonja. Jisie ike
Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by adadike281(f): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy abi no be ' franco' I dey see so? kai! that area na for lions only. lioness keep off o. Those Franco guys dey see our faculty of arts and social sciences guys as lionesses and girls.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by PenisCaP: 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
adadike281:
cheesy cheesy abi no be ' franco' I dey see so? kai! that area na for lions only. lioness keep off o. Those Franco guys dey see our faculty of arts and social sciences guys as lionesses and girls.

Nwaoma ukwu gi a eeh. tongue
Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by adadike281(f): 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
PenisCaP:

Nwaoma ukwu gi a eeh. tongue
dalu
Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by BuariCopyPaste: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lol I thought Afonjas said IPOB is made up of illiterate youths....

How then could 'illiterates' manage to gain audience of educated people in a prestigious uni like UNN

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by Ganiyat72(f): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
As a yoruba muslim i'm in seriouse pain now

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by ejanla077: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ganiyat72:
As a yoruba muslim i'm in seriouse pain now

my yoruba muslim brother. is it doing u like its doing me..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ikology:

Which one is Judaism? How many of them did you see on a skull cap or any Jewish apparel? Better respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
GrandGarcon:
University of Biafra. Do the people and students remember that the great Ogbunaigwe was concieved and built in tha very university?

Ahhh confam na. Ofuma!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Lol I thought Afonjas said IPOB is made up of illiterate youths....

How then could 'illiterates' manage to gain audience of educated people in a prestigious uni like UNN

Kai this guy don burst my head. LWKMD!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by Babacele: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
greenermodels:
How to achieve Biafra in ten years or less
1.Form a political party with self-determination and self-rule for Igbo people as a platform. United Progressive Party(UPP) may already be positioning itself to be that kind of a party.

2.Elect majority of the region’s local and state government officials from that party. This will solve the problem of who is supporting Biafra and who is not amongst the ethnic minorities around the Igbo area.

3.Have two-third of elected officials sent to Abuja elected from that political party. You will be sending a clear message across Nigeria and the world, and the agenda of these officials in Abuja will not be ambiguous.

4.Once two-third of all elected Igbo officials are from this political party with a platform that says self-governance and self-determination, a pseudo- referendum would have taken place.

5.The party can demand a regional parliament in Enugu to govern themselves, similar to what happened in Scotland and Quebec. At this point, the government in Abuja will concede to demands to devolve power from the center as they do everything to delay the inevitable.

6.After a few years of regional governance, if so desired, then demand a formal referendum from Nigeria. A referendum to leave Nigeria can take place in 6-8 years time.

7.If the referendum passes, Biafra can be a state of its own.

Of course, there are other permutations and combinations that could give birth to Biafra. But those paths are lined with tears, blood, anguish and death.

God bless Biafra,the land of the rising sun.
bros it is unfair not to have acknowledged the original owner of the ideas you presented above.
Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by Babacele: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
mtchew!
Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by Vman27(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Umu chineke

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by greenermodels: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Babacele:
bros it is unfair not to have acknowledged the original owner of the ideas you presented above.
i don't claim them as mine but i wouldn't credit that snake.
Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by Alexsmith20(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
Regions that are intrested in the call for Biafra, should join now before its too late.

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by PenisCaP: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
adadike281:
dalu

Ndewo nwayi oma... enyetukwalu ndi ofe ihe ahu tongue
Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by adadike281(f): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
PenisCaP:

Ndewo nwayi oma... enyetukwalu ndi ofe ihe ahu tongue
chukwu ekwekwa na ife ojo. adi kwam very stingy o

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by PenisCaP: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
adadike281:
chukwu ekwekwa na ife ojo. adi kwam very stingy o

Hahahahahah.... nwanyi mara mma.
ah odogwu nwayi otu atu ka okwesiri idi.
Maka ndi ofe anaghi eji anya ahu umu asa anyi.
Dika ndi abulu onu... odikwa egwu!.
Re: Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN by adadike281(f): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hahahahahah.... nwanyi mara mma. ah odogwu nwayi otu atu ka okwesiri idi. Maka ndi ofe anaghi eji anya ahu umu asa anyi. Dika ndi abulu onu... odikwa egwu!.
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed / My Watch: See What OBJ Was Quoted To Have Said. / SE: We Can Make Ebonyi The Silicon Valley Of Nuclear Technology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.