Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

My Watch: See What OBJ Was Quoted To Have Said. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Watch: See What OBJ Was Quoted To Have Said. (2945 Views)

Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu / Missing Arms Procurements Funds: NSA, Monguno "Was Quoted Out Of Context’ / Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Watch: See What OBJ Was Quoted To Have Said. by mathew247: 4:41am On Jun 09, 2018
In Chapter 12 of Baba's Book " My Watch" OBJ was quoted to have said " I Prefer to vote for Buhari to jail me than allowing GEJ to ruin Nigeria"

Why is Baba making noise seeing his prophesy coming to pass?

Just Asking!

1 Like

Re: My Watch: See What OBJ Was Quoted To Have Said. by musawisdom(m): 4:45am On Jun 09, 2018
Hmmmm, its true.
Re: My Watch: See What OBJ Was Quoted To Have Said. by vedaxcool(m): 4:48am On Jun 09, 2018
; D imagine PMB didn't even mention OBJ name and he is baking cake in his undies out of fear.

You have no reason fear me. You should fear the consequences of your actions.PMB
Re: My Watch: See What OBJ Was Quoted To Have Said. by madridguy(m): 4:58am On Jun 09, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: My Watch: See What OBJ Was Quoted To Have Said. by ipobarecriminals: 5:21am On Jun 09, 2018
sad Baba is indeed a prophet He saw the handwriting om the wall.To be honest, dis bubu government nor try,security wise
Re: My Watch: See What OBJ Was Quoted To Have Said. by anibirelawal(m): 5:25am On Jun 09, 2018
You reap what you sow.
Re: My Watch: See What OBJ Was Quoted To Have Said. by Maket: 5:30am On Jun 09, 2018
During GEJ, OBJ claims he trained killers squad to eliminate people in which him OBJ was in the list. The same OBJ is still talking today (DEATH MAN DON'T talk). What joy does OBJ derieved from Assassinating people's CHARACTERS?
OBJ the ungrateful master servant.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: See What OBJ Was Quoted To Have Said. by escodotman: 6:11am On Jun 09, 2018
Whatever Buhari sows now, he shall reap. If you sow clampdown on opposing and dissenting voices, then you shall reap it because no government lasts forever.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Buhari Orders The IG To Proceed On Retirement - Photos / “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past / SE: We Can Make Ebonyi The Silicon Valley Of Nuclear Technology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.