Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

How Many Years Did It Take You To Know The Time? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Years Did It Take You To Know The Time? (450 Views)

Buhari Effects In The South East. Pdp's 16 Years Did Not Produce These. Pics. / How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS) / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Years Did It Take You To Know The Time? by philo04(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2017
As for me I was beating black and blue before I knew "what says the time" question especially when the time saying is not o'clock

over to you guys how many years?

1 Like

Re: How Many Years Did It Take You To Know The Time? by whitebeard(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2017
With cane, yelling, tears, pain all things are possible within 2 days I was just in primary 3 then..

That they for parlour the man(my daddy) sit me down, beat me ehn, omo the next day I get am fast fast..
Re: How Many Years Did It Take You To Know The Time? by philo04(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2017
whitebeard:
With cane, yelling, tears, pain all things are possible within 2 days I was just in primary 3 then..

That they for parlour the man(my daddy) sit me down, beat me ehn, omo the next day I get am fast fast..

your beating deh learn work weh my own deh neighbors join
Re: How Many Years Did It Take You To Know The Time? by whitebeard(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
philo04:

your beating deh learn work weh my own deh neighbors join
grin
Re: How Many Years Did It Take You To Know The Time? by ikorodureporta: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
I remember then when i was in pry2. In a class of about 40, it was almost closing time, about 10mins to 1, & our teacher asked us what d time was. I told him immediately & he was soo excited, & threw 10kobo on me grin

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Northern Group Insists Igbos Must Leave, Chides El-rufai, Shettima / Kogi: ea / OCTOBER 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.