Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) (86913 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Hmmm is this in Nigeria? So what did the arm robbers achieved? And Why did they left immediately?

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by InvertedHammer: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2017
SMH.

Bad security arrangement.

They need a security inside the bank upstairs. He would have had a better aim at the robbers.

17 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by chronique(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Nice one. He would have been able to kill more if he had focused on the head of the guys in the car before they came out. Anyways, stuffs like these aren't always easy when not premeditated. Kudos to the cop. I hope he didn't die. He deserves a reward for his efforts.

18 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by saintandsinnerz: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Wow, kudos to the gallant police officer, he would have killed the robber that came out from the back seat because he was already pinned down in the car. He allowed him to come out and pursue him. But he is gallant and deserve a medal

9 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2017
The police tried but our security operatives lack... Experience.. I hope he dint get hit, he could have killed all from the room, I noticed something wrong in the calibration of the ak47 he missed his target twice before gunning the other guy down

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by felixomor: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2017
OH my God.
That police man in the security room has some good experience.
I hope he wasnt hit.
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Joel3(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2017
the police man acted on self defence. but like he was a comado. I believe he was killed when he tried to run away inside from the fight
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Caustics: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by evul: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2017
e b like say the policeman carry odeshi oooo

them shoot am but him no dey fall

abi una no see am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by olureignforever: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2017
ehie:
the MOPOL got him point blank on the chest, he deserves a medal , the security guard ran away lol!

If na you, you go wait?

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by kokozain(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2017
kudos to the gallant policeman for raking one of them down

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Adaowerri111: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Afam4eva:

Which security man?

The guy that shot the robber or rather,the police man

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by cashkid: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

The security man is wicked and a coward...

See how he stylishly sneaked away.

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.

Engaged with wat abeg?? The way the guy pick race though!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2017
the police tried,as if dere were expecting gun battle b4

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Adaowerri111: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Caustics:
rolled on the floor.? that could have been his end. this one is not movie

kudos the the policeman. He is brave. The security guard is lucky he wasnt shot on sight. And the driver on blue native i wish he was killed too

The guard was killed

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by greatwin100: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Kudos that policeman that fired back,scaring the corporate thieves away.lessons,not all that glisters are gold

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by otijah(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2017
This one scary shit of a movie.
The police man was in a good position to take them down rather he chose to runaway, something tells me that he was hit.

8 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by soberdrunk(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2017
The security man take off!!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Caustics: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2017
Adaowerri111:

The guard was killed
the police man or guard/gateman?. because they said the policeman survived. the gate man wasnt armed and ran away.

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by paparazzi1987(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Carter4luv(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2017
Now dat d cctv has caught dem live, can Nigeria police be able to find dem. Naija we need to be technologically wise to trap thieves like dis.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by zmtoz: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2017
Great job by the plain clothe police officer

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by otijah(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2017
Adaowerri111:

The guard was killed
the guard ran away, abibu no watch the video

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Adaowerri111: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2017
Caustics:
the police man or guard/gateman?. because they said the policeman survived. the gate man wasnt armed and ran away.

The policeman who shot the robber was killed by the robber that was sitted in the car, watch the video, he was shot multiple times on the floor before they zoomed off

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Coldfeets: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2017
Internet banking will save a lot of lives.

But these backwards black people will never learn.

7 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by wadetaw202: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2017
Adaowerri111:
This is the zenith bank robbery in wetheral red owerri, Corporate thieves, the security man is unlucky,he could have rolled on the floor shooting while getting out from that room, may his soul Rest In Peace

How does your comment correlate with the content of the video now?

6 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by LockDown69(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2017
ehie:
the MOPOL got him point blank on the chest, he deserves a medal , the security guard ran away lol!
It was a head shot.

8 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by goodlifehyd(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2017
See as the security man disappeared like mess
Iluv:
Damn!!!

This is just like a movie. I hope the policeman survived.

He deserves a medal for reacting. Some others will just quietly remain in that outpost until the robbers leave.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by segzyogondus(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2017
Even if they succeded in taking the money the Mopol did a great job in taking one of the thieves down....I hope he survived the shootout even if injured.... But these thieves no be small piking thieves ooo very advanced but one down some more to go

7 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Olivers(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2017
Common gun. Dah guy wey die fuc.k up. He suppose don do charm. Ayeta.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by LockDown69(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

what would you have done?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam / Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.