Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

So Painful My Junior Sister Was Just Denied US Visa This Morning - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / So Painful My Junior Sister Was Just Denied US Visa This Morning (1199 Views)

I Were Just Denied Visa Today / Know Anyone Living In Dubai Without A Valid Visa? This Is The Time To Leave. / Lost Four Friends In a Car Accident, So Painful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

So Painful My Junior Sister Was Just Denied US Visa This Morning by wunmi590(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2017
It was so painful when she called me that she was denied visa this morning. cry cry

She celebrated her birthday on the 31st last month, was thinking God would just do miracle for her by giving her American visa as a gift. cry cry

Though before she went for the appointment, my mum senior sister called her on her birthday if she would like to come to the UK and spend some holiday, and she said she would would help her to process the UK visa this month.

The consular said the application is not genuine, though have not really ask her much because we only spoke on whatsapp, so don't want her to feel bad.

I guess UK would be the country to go first.

Re: So Painful My Junior Sister Was Just Denied US Visa This Morning by Spicylate(f): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Aww it's sad. Hard luck!
Re: So Painful My Junior Sister Was Just Denied US Visa This Morning by VickyRotex(f): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2017
Eyah! Pele.

She should refire, and be sincere in her next application. She should also answer the question "Have you ever been denied a visa"? Truthfully.

I have a friend who applied 4 times before he was granted a US visa. He's on NL and I could mention him sef so you confirm.
So tell your sis not to give up, if she really wants it.

You can also refer her to this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2
Re: So Painful My Junior Sister Was Just Denied US Visa This Morning by wunmi590(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Spicylate:
Aww it's sad. Hard luck!

I guess America is not hers this time, may ne UK is where would be better for her
Re: So Painful My Junior Sister Was Just Denied US Visa This Morning by wunmi590(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2017
VickyRotex:
Eyah! Pele.

She should refire, and be sincere in her next application. She should answer the question "Have you ever been denied a visa"? Truthfully.

I have a friend who applied 4 times before he was granted a US visa. He's on NL and I could mention him sef so you confirm. So tell you sis not to give up if she really wants it.

Thankd so much for the word of encouragement.
Re: So Painful My Junior Sister Was Just Denied US Visa This Morning by VickyRotex(f): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2017
wunmi590:

Thankd so much for the word of encouragement.

It's a pleasure!

1 Like

Re: So Painful My Junior Sister Was Just Denied US Visa This Morning by justwise(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
VickyRotex:
Eyah! Pele.

She should refire, and be sincere in her next application. She should also answer the question "Have you ever been denied a visa"? Truthfully.

I have a friend who applied 4 times before he was granted a US visa. He's on NL and I could mention him sef so you confirm.
So tell your sis not to give up, if she really wants it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

Relocation / Latvia Tourist Visa / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.