Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Igbo Finally Awaken The Sleeping Devil...wahala De! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Finally Awaken The Sleeping Devil...wahala De! (5479 Views)

Aba; The Sleeping Giant / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix) / Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Finally Awaken The Sleeping Devil...wahala De! by oladeebo: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Outofsync:

Egbon, I've conversed with Ibos in real life and not all of them support the ipob ideology.

Most of them just want to do business and make their cash. We shouldn't support evil no matter where it comes from..

I detest Ipob tho... They are anti-yoruba and I don't really spare them any thoughts.
pls ipob is igbo! igbo is ipob!
baibu ni; koo omo re ko lee fun e ni simi!
all the problems of Nigeria today is igbo! if igbo quit, Nigeria will be better! bitter true!
Re: Igbo Finally Awaken The Sleeping Devil...wahala De! by Outofsync(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
oladeebo:

pls ipob is igbo! igbo is ipob!
baibu ni; koo omo re ko lee fun e ni simi!
all the problems of Nigeria today is igbo! if igbo quit, Nigeria will be better! bitter true!

Bro, I can only talk for the Ibos I talk with here in Osun; they are not ipobians!

No.... You can't just put Nigeria's problem on one person or one tribe. This was what led to the 1966 massacres and the Rwandan Genocide! No tribe is all wicked or all good. Even we Yorubas have some internal problems, I'm sure you know. How about the Fulani's born to rule mentality. How about their destructive rampages and lack of concern for human lives??

Look at the big picture man!
Nigeria won't be magically better if Ibos leave. That is a delusion of the highest order. In fact, we would have some problems because of the dearth of the Ibo man's business innovations.

Awon agba so pe "Orififo, ko tumoesi Oribibe".

Let me ask, if you are asked to choose between Biafra and Arewa, who will you choose??
Re: Igbo Finally Awaken The Sleeping Devil...wahala De! by oladeebo: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Outofsync:

Bro, I can only talk for the Ibos I talk with here in Osun; they are not ipobians!

No.... You can't just put Nigeria's problem on one person or one tribe. This was what led to the 1966 massacres and the Rwandan Genocide! No tribe is all wicked or all good. Even we Yorubas have some internal problems, I'm sure you know. How about the Fulani's born to rule mentality. How about their destructive rampages and lack of concern for human lives??

Look at the big picture man!
Nigeria won't be magically better if Ibos leave. That is a delusion of the highest order. In fact, we would have some problems because of the dearth of the Ibo man's business innovations.

Awon agba so pe "Orififo, ko tumoesi Oribibe".

Let me ask, if you are asked to choose between Biafra and Arewa, who will you choose??
80% of Nigeria problems is igbo no doubt about that!
why? igbo imported 90% products Nigeria consume and control the price at their wish, or who control the price market?
Why recession persist?
when Naira crash they gear up the price, now that Naira rise is price crash? why?
Re: Igbo Finally Awaken The Sleeping Devil...wahala De! by dokiOloye(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
oladeebo:

The looters who looted your life out, what protest you protest against them!
you can go and die with igbo it's your choice, me never!
You sound very frustrated and angry.
Easy,easy,U hear?
Take very deep breaths and calm down.
U will burst an artery if U don't take it easy and U will die for nothing.
Re: Igbo Finally Awaken The Sleeping Devil...wahala De! by ItsTutsi(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bcuz igbos are bunch of cowards and chest beaters,they never "walk the talk" nor back anything up with action,thats why no one takes them serious..the best they came close to was through their hero and role model "OJUKWU,even him he chickened and bitched out..we are known to have delt with igbos when ever they misbehave many times,so thats why everyone is agitated and concern with this treat and their well being..keep feeling important,when the 3mnth ultimatum elapses,the likes of fani-kayide and middle belt wont be at the war front..i hope Nnamadi Kanu wont forsake like the daft OJUKWU
Vman27:
threaten the afonja and nothing wil happen

threaten the hausa and nothing wil happen

but any day you open ur dirty mouth to threaten the igbo, the whole nigeria wil be shaking
Re: Igbo Finally Awaken The Sleeping Devil...wahala De! by ItsTutsi(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bcuz igbos are bunch of cowards and chest beaters,they never "walk the talk" nor back anything up with action,thats why no one takes them serious..the best they came close to was through their hero and role model "OJUKWU,even him he chickened and bitched out..we are known to have delt with igbos when ever they misbehave many times,so thats why everyone is agitated and concern with this treat and their well about..keep feeling important,when the 3mnth ultimatum elapses,the likes of fani-kayide and middle belt wont be at the war front
adadike281:
Vman have said it all. why is it that anytime u threaten d Igbos, the whole country starts shaking?

Re: Igbo Finally Awaken The Sleeping Devil...wahala De! by oladeebo: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
dokiOloye:
You sound very frustrated and angry.
Easy,easy,U hear?
Take very deep breaths and calm down.
U will burst an artery if U don't take it easy and U will die for nothing.
....are you looter yourself?
have you ever see a country develop with corruption?
why china executed the looters and Nigeria is not?
Re: Igbo Finally Awaken The Sleeping Devil...wahala De! by dokiOloye(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
oladeebo:

....are you looter yourself?
have you ever see a country develop with corruption?
why china executed the looters and Nigeria is not?
We are talking about d threat from abokkis,U are talking corruption.
Looks like Buhari's propaganda machine has hijacked Ur brain cos 'kwarapshan' is usually d only excuse they can offer for d monumental failure of this govt in all spheres.
Re: Igbo Finally Awaken The Sleeping Devil...wahala De! by adadike281(f): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Bcuz igbos are bunch of cowards and chest beaters,they never "walk the talk" nor back anything up with action,thats why no one takes them serious..the best they came close to was through their hero and role model "OJUKWU,even him he chickened and bitched out..we are known to have delt with igbos when ever they misbehave many times,so thats why everyone is agitated and concern with this treat and their well about..keep feeling important,when the 3mnth ultimatum elapses,the likes of fani-kayide and middle belt wont be at the war front
ignored. I don't have time for dumb people
Re: Igbo Finally Awaken The Sleeping Devil...wahala De! by adadike281(f): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Fx55:
I sent with a gmail account. Unless U don't use the ...64 account anymore. I've resent it
no, I don't. pls send via nairaland
Re: Igbo Finally Awaken The Sleeping Devil...wahala De! by Fx55(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
adadike281:
no, I don't. pls send via nairaland
Done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Arrests 250 'illegal Revenue Collectors'- Official / Chinese Loan:only A Drunkard Would Accept These Terms-tanzania President / GEJ Invites Buhari To His Presidential Inauguration!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.