Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do (5863 Views)

Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by peacereign: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
delishpot:

You lack manners.
Is it that your parents did not train you at all(they threw you in the gutter after birth and you were raised by some abusive lunatic) OR is it that your parents were good and spent time in training you but you were too wayward to listen to their wise counsel?
Protip: Just respond to my questions and dont fret if I dont reply you back on time. I would respond later.

where are u from actually?

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by delishpot: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
peacereign:

where are u from actually?

I am a citizen of the world!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by delishpot: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
BlowBack:

Must be that time of the month

Not my fault

Hahahah grin grin I can't shout o.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by BlowBack: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
delishpot:

Afonjess

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by delishpot: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
BlowBack:

Afonjess

grin grin grin dem no be people?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
He's speaking for himself sha. Can't remember how many investment he has in any of the "Biafra" land he so love...irony of life. grin

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
I laff in Chin Chon Chine....

Asari has very little influence in things today.

If it were Government Ekpemupolo or Ateke Tom - na them hold ground.

Asari is just a noise maker and bumbling fool - who nobody listens to anymore. Do you not know he built a university in Benin and Not the Niger-Delta or Kalabari land. FYI, Asari's mother is an easterner - so in cases like this , he has zero clout. grin
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by YorubaNigga(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
BlowBack:

Even the northerners who gave that ultimatum also said they want out of Nigeria

Only the parasitic afonjas still want their slum city lagos to be subsidised by oil money and Nigerian economy

Fear afonja
Ur comment just show that you are definitely re.tarded. I am sure if you educationally know the meaning of parasitic then you'll know Igbos are the victims. Go back to school to grab some sense
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by YorubaNigga(m): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jeffboi:
Afonjas have been kicked grin
Is it that your Biafra cannot stand alone or what? Why chopping off your brain cos SW ain't standing with you. Na by force?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Feraz(m): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Fx55:
Asari Dokubo is the one that said he's a Biafran. He wasn't forced to say it. I'm sure you're not from the Niger-Delta... It is no longer news that 95% of those claiming Niger-Delta and South-South on most online media are mostly Afonjas and Boko Haramites from the North.
Nope. I'm not. I am from the SE which I have never hidden. Many of his people have released press statements saying that they are not Biafrans. I am only bothered about the insults hurled at Igbos being one myself.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by kingzizzy: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Asari does not hide the fact that he is a proud Biafran, he knows that without Biafra, Ijawland will never be free and neither will they ever control their resources.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by peacereign: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
delishpot:

Citizen of wat? We dont have a world government. Which part of Nigeria? State or Ethnicity?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by modik(m): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
snowlord:
wich fact,wu made dokubo lord over ss

wu made Fulani herdsmen lord over ss
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by snowlord(m): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
modik:

wu made Fulani herdsmen lord over ss
undecided wats this one saying abeg
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Notasyouthink: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
snowlord:
wich fact,wu made dokubo lord over ss
And who made nairaland we SS crew lord over SS??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Unimaginable123: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
hucienda:
na benin republic dis man dey?
meaning?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
BlowBack:

Afonja what is really paining you?

I know it's not what Asari said but because he aligned with Biafra and declared himself and his fellow Niger Deltans as Biafrans

Now go and die any how you deem fit

Your case and Asari is that of the blind leading the blind. Both are bound to end up in a ditch. Its not my business who aligns with biafra but only a dunce will see any sense in what Asari said.
For now Asari does not command the same clout he used to have in Ijawland but morons like you will gloat at his support for biafra as if that guarantees your success. You display a lack of confidence in your ability to achieve your aim without support from the SS. It does not speak well of your preparedness and capability.
It has become the attitude of miscreants like you to leave a message and attack the messenger because you suffer from a very low cognitive resonance.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by YorubaMod(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Afonjas right now

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by kotv: 1:05am On Jun 09, 2017
Feraz:
Nope. I'm not. I am from the SE which I have never hidden. Many of his people have released press statements saying that they are not Biafrans. I am only bothered about the insults hurled at Igbos being one myself.

There have never been a time ijaws insulted ibo. stop spreading false statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by kotv: 1:07am On Jun 09, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Your case and Asari is that of the blind leading the blind. Both are bound to end up in a ditch. Its not my business who aligns with biafra but only a dunce will see any sense in what Asari said.
For now Asari does not command the same clout he used to have in Ijawland but morons like you will gloat at his support for biafra as if that guarantees your success. You display a lack of confidence in your ability to achieve your aim without support from the SS. It does not speak well of your preparedness and capability.
It has become the attitude of miscreants like you to leave a message and attack the messenger because you suffer from a very low cognitive resonance.

can you people keep SS out of your hateful rhetorics please.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by pazienza(m): 1:08am On Jun 09, 2017
BlowBack:

E go do dem like dream.

Apart from itsekiri idiots and those useless edo people every other Niger Deltan tribe is overwhelmingly supportive and sympathetic to the Biafran struggle.

Don't be naive.

Dokubo represents nobody but himself.

You people should stop setting Ndiigbo up for ridicule and embarrassment with this your behavior.

Biafra is strictly an Igbo affair.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by kotv: 1:10am On Jun 09, 2017
I disagree with Asari in several things. It is wrong to advice ibos or anyone to stay with north. I am highly disappointed with ibo elites and the asari right now. Why encourage people to continously live in such a dangerous environment.

Asari you may see yourself as biafran and that is your right but biafra is for ibos right now. Niger delta republic is for us. If ibos prove that can advance with depending on us, then we can meet with them on how to merge the two. You should continue your fight for ND republic and leave biafra fight for Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by snowlord(m): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Notasyouthink:
And who made nairaland we SS crew lord over SS??
like i said,i speak 4masef.if u dnt lyk,scroll down,dnt mention me again
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Notasyouthink: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2017
snowlord:
like i said,i speak 4masef.if u dnt lyk,scroll down,dnt mention me again
You speak for yourself?? But you don't sound like someone that is speaking for himself. Besides, the whole "we SS crew" on NL don't speak for themselves
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Feraz(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
pazienza:

Don't be naive.

Dokubo represents nobody but himself.

You people should stop setting Ndiigbo up for ridicule and embarrassment with this your behavior.

Biafra is strictly an Igbo affair.
Daalu nwanne!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by snowlord(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Notasyouthink:
You speak for yourself?? But you don't sound like someone that is speaking for himself. Besides, the whole "we SS crew" on NL don't speak for themselves
yo,i'd love to have an insightful argument wt u,bt its wathever g.dnt mention me no more
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Okanokan(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
For me the Biafra struggle is not limited to one of the nationalities in Biafran land. It is the struggle of the Ibibios, the Ogonis, Oron, the Ijaws, and all the Biafran people. It is our collective struggle and collective destiny. Our resources are being wasted.

LOL...oya where are all those we SS crew..come and debunk this facr..

Idiots..lol.

Asari Dokubo is on a frolick of his own alone. I doubt if the Ijaws are with him, however i stand to say and cant be controverted, that the URHOBO PEOPLE are for a United Restructured Federal Republic of Nigeria and not an Alice in Wonderland Biafra that will bring a new SLAVE MASTER.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Okanokan:

Asari Dokubo is on a frolick of his own alone. I doubt if the Ijaws are with him, however i stand to say and cant be controverted, that the URHOBO PEOPLE are for a United Restructured Federal Republic of Nigeria and not an Alice in Wonderland Biafra that will bring a new SLAVE MASTER.

Asari never mentioned urhobo..or did he?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Okanokan(m): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

Asari never mentioned urhobo..or did he?
Thank God!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Kinqkennedy01: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
TheCabal:
I laff in Chin Chon Chine....

Asari has very little influence in things today.

If it were Government Ekpemupolo or Ateke Tom - na them hold ground.

Asari is just a noise maker and bumbling fool - who nobody listens to anymore. Do you not know he built a university in Benin and Not the Niger-Delta or Kalabari land. FYI, Asari's mother is an easterner - so in cases like this , he has zero clout. grin

I thought y'all said Benin is Niger delta lol
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Notasyouthink: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
snowlord:
yo,i'd love to have an insightful argument wt u,bt its wathever g.dnt mention me no more
Why won't I mention you?? Is that an other or what??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. / Epic Response To Ben Bruce On Super Eagles Jersey(photo) / Heavily Armed Biafra Soldiers Saying We Will Kill Saboteurs VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.