Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) (24708 Views)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace & Strip Themselves (Pics, Video) / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace Each Other (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Caustics: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:
Their mouth is almost touching oo
that is the only one you will see
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by BuariCopyPaste: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
I hateS Igbos.
Grammar a na aganu. Odi egwu..

So much for people that enjoyed free. education....
Awolowo has labored in vain

1 Like

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Partnerbiz3: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

So much for people that enjoyed free. education....

Awolowo has labored in vain
Imagine...

1 Like

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Jabioro: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
We have Acting presido.. therefore they replicating... they system
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Flashmove: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
One Nigeria , one Nigeria.

Why fighting with your brother if we are one Nigeria... One Nigeria .

Biafra is loading............97%
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by mredwifeosband: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
So like 2grown adult men parked to fight? Really? I'm sure it's ego.one person trying to overtake the other grin
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by chuckdee4(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:
Brobably they were igbos,causing neusance in another man's land.
Make ona carry ona wala go ona redmuld state
Another single digit IQ mofo spotted

2 Likes

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Caustics:
that is the only one you will see
A mere observation
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by lonelydora: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:

You have started again oooo. You are looking for trouble now.
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by MrHenshaw: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
jonhemma11:
As shared by Victor......

'The owner of this vehicle is a traffic risk in Lagos.

I was in a bus some minutes ago moving through Cele flyover. This man came and hit us from the back.

It wasn't a mistake. It was a deliberate act. Some people sitting at the back of the vehicle were even injured.
Our driver was in his own lane. It was intense that even me sitting in front thought we would skid over the bridge.

The idiot drove next to our driver and began to issue threats. Our driver responded, and he drove off when he noticed I was trying to capture his image.

Because it was raining I couldn't do much. So we asked our driver to follow him so we can at least get his vehicle plate number.

He ran and was halted by a mild traffic. We got up to him and our driver alighted. The argument that ensued resulted in a fight.

People separated them while I got these details.

I don't understand how someone would intentionally want to kill us this early morning. Who did we offend?

The person on the right side, whose inner wear is showing is the idiot'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/2-drivers-fight-publicly-in-lagosphotos.html?m=1

Immaturity from Mature Men of Lasgidi.
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Greenville990: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
If i am right you guys were approaching Ijesha market.

It's quite sad the way we have adults conduct themselves this days.

"Idiot" or not your driver should not engage him in a public mess, while you guys watched.
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by lonelydora: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:
Their mouth is almost touching oo

Asa Nwa m. What's up?
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by chiefojiji(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Would later won the fight? Na Wettin concern me be that..
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Am only seeing two people romancing each other
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by donqx: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
lol
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Stanley1155: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
The person wey post this thread I fit swear with my bet9ja ticket wey remain one to enta say u no get sense. You ginger the driver finish make he follow the guy wey hit una for back.,come dey snap am dey post am for here, you no even talk say make you go separate dem.
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
I think we have anti gay bill in nigeria, this two should be arrested for practicing gay openly
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
lonelydora:

Asa Nwa m. What's up?
I'm fine Dora
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by tolasosanya(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
"Economy yii ti so awon eyan di were". #9iceeconomytrack. The economic hardship is getting at everyone, even the most sane is now behaving psychotic. People are frustrated.
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by engrpheleeks(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
And people were busy watching, videoing instead of separating. The devil must really be surprised o.
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by godquality: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
So it's your fault because you are the one that asked your driver to go after him. grin grin just kidding. But our people just like to misplace aggressions. This is accumulated stress making people behave like animals.
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lol see as pesin papa dey do wwe for road
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
OP instead of you guys to support your driver n beat the daylight out of him......you were all watching 2 fighting, yet na una ask the driver to drive speed and catch up with the other driver.
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by emmalexabl(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
I only see two grown men openly displaying affection for each other..
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Ten06(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
So after telling your driver to go after him all what you could do was to snap pictures when the fight is going on. Mr man you are a devil
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Fredrichnnamani: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
minor issues in this country,people will just turn it to big wahara
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by buchilino(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:

ME: DOCTOR WHERE DO WE BEGIN TO LOOK 4 A CURE TO DIS PERSON.

DOCTOR: AM STILL TRYING TO FIND WHERE TO START. MAYBE HIS CASE IS HOPELESS. LETS JUST PRAY 4 HIM.

PRAYER N TONGUE SPEAKING STARTS NOW.
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by FBIL: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lagos! One dirty chaotic slum being bragged about by one lazy tribe known to run anything they're in-charge of down. One thing, just one thing sustains that slum, and that thing is IGBO. If u vex I go run over you with my GX 470, I'd only spend money on your head.
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by franco3075q(m): 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
MARRY D GUY IN NIGERIA COS U SEE HIM & KNOWS WHAT HE DOES 4 A LIVING, D OTHER GUY IS A DIFFERENT PERSON WHO U DNT KNOW WHAT HE DOES 4 A Living, DONT ALLOW MONEY TO DECEIVE U, D DEVIL U KNOW IS BETTER THAN D ANGEL U DNT KNOW
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by agadaone1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
If you don't know how to fight in lagos, OYO is ur case... Imagine na him car dey jam the guy still fight am join....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband / Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community / Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.