Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) (24695 Views)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace & Strip Themselves (Pics, Video) / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace Each Other (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by jonhemma11: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
As shared by Victor......

'The owner of this vehicle is a traffic risk in Lagos.

I was in a bus some minutes ago moving through Cele flyover. This man came and hit us from the back.

It wasn't a mistake. It was a deliberate act. Some people sitting at the back of the vehicle were even injured.
Our driver was in his own lane. It was intense that even me sitting in front thought we would skid over the bridge.

The idiot drove next to our driver and began to issue threats. Our driver responded, and he drove off when he noticed I was trying to capture his image.

Because it was raining I couldn't do much. So we asked our driver to follow him so we can at least get his vehicle plate number.

He ran and was halted by a mild traffic. We got up to him and our driver alighted. The argument that ensued resulted in a fight.

People separated them while I got these details.

I don't understand how someone would intentionally want to kill us this early morning. Who did we offend?

The person on the right side, whose inner wear is showing is the idiot'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/2-drivers-fight-publicly-in-lagosphotos.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
These men are fathers to kids o...

10 Likes

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by dee02(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Drama everywhere in Nigeria...... WTF is going on in this God forsaken country?! grin undecided

10 Likes

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
These men are fathers to kids o... angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Guitary(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
9ja craze
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by IhatesIGBOS: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
Brobably they were igbos,causing neusance in another man's land. Make ona carry ona wala go ona redmuld state
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Teewhy2: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
people get easily annoyed nowadays and they take the annoyance around while using it to cause more trouble. assuming i was to advice OP bus driver. i would have said he should have left him when the other driver tried to run away because as he was running and been chased by OP's driver he might run into another car/Lorry and cause a more fatal accident or has they are fighting if one blows the other and from there he goes down and travel beyond, this will not be what we would be saying even OP taking pictures will bolt.
i will advice people should not go around with their problems as this is the major cause of annoyance.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

1 Like

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Whyyyyyy
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Caustics: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin instead of the guy to allow the man to go, he decided to coerce the driver to pursue the offender. Now he is comfortably snapping pics while the driver is engaged in battle

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Dumba088(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
this is very bad. anyway a
SISTER IN NEED OF HELP

I Am A Girl Of 23, I've Been Dating A Guy For 4years
Now, Name Is Oscar He's 32. Met Him In My First Year
In Sch. Right Nw Also I Have Dis Ghanaian Guy Who
Lives In Germany, I Met Hm Online Nd We'v Bn Frnds 4
More Than A Year Now, Name Is Stanley 28. D Issue Is
Oscar Is Vry Stingy Nd He Doesn't Take My Issues
Seriously Even Though He Keeps Singing How He
Loves Me And Can't Do Witout Me. Stanley On D Other
Hand Sends Me Money Evn Witout Asking Hm, He
Takes Care Of All My Bills Even Tho We Haven't Met..
Recently Oscar Told Me He Wntd To Trvl To Canada
To Study Nd Work, I Told Hm Lets Get Married B4 He
Goes Bt He Said He Wld Only Engage Me Then I Wait 4
Hm To Return, I Refused. Den Stanley On D Other
Hand Wnts Me To Come Over To Germany, We Were
Abt Startin D Processin Of Visa Before Oscar Came
Again Nd Said He Isn't Traveling Again, Dt He Wnts To
Establish In Nigeria Nd Den Marry Me.. I Am Really
Confused, Weda To Go For Stanley Or Oscar.. D Thing
Is I Am Nt Head Overhills Over Any Of Them Bt I Need
A Man..
She needs a man
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Partnerbiz3: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Affray.
Offence no 4.

Catch them.

See below for data.
See testimonies too.

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by flawlessT(f): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
See dem looking responsible for nothing undecided
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
The culprit is definitely from my area. The head is a dead giveaway

5 Likes

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
angry

Two fighting.

Bail is 30k...

Where is the Nigerian Police when you need them the most? There is money to be made.

Nothing we no go see for this Eweduland Land.
Two men fighting and kissing themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Their mouth is almost touching oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Zizicardo(f): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
hope he was mercilessly beating
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Tolbanks(f): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
This is not a news na! undecided No be the first time drivers dey fight. The way Nigerian roads are can frustrate people. OP if you need more pictures of drivers fighting, lemme know ooo...

This is not a news abeg!
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Koolking(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Is this one even news? Two drivers fight is a way of life in Lagos

...and the jobless moderator moved it to frontpage

1 Like

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Amirullaha(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:
Brobably they were igbos,causing neusance in another man's land.
Make ona carry ona wala go ona redmuld state

Your name says it all...
Your hatred for other tribes is one of the major problem Nigeria is facing currently...
#Get_a_life!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by herkeym001(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Evablizin(f): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Two fanta with no opener

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by isahsalee: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
You don't need to ask where comes from, they from the sun rise
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by unitedsurv: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
but where is lala sef......come separate them before I open teeth business o me ah don talk my own
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by BuariCopyPaste: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:

They are nuisance yet you pay house rent to them on monthly basis

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Partnerbiz3: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:
I hateS Igbos.

Grammar a na aganu.
Odi egwu..
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by hesinbergx(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Too much recession.

Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Rombust: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ok
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Brandmanager(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
are dey meant to fight secretly?
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
OP, which of them is the errant driver?

You did not even identify, you just went on rambling about how he hit your car and drove off.... undecided
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by PREBuhari2019: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
there problem.
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by procky(f): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Chioo

Click the link on .my signature

Watch the most Funniest Comedy Short film by two years old Hilarious actor.. He's soooo funny grin grin
Re: 2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) by Langbasa: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:
for ur mind now u make sense abi :/.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) / Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others / Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.