Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government (3130 Views)

Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola / Osinbajo Meets All State Governors (Photos) / Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by saydfact(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Below are the numbers of months of outstanding salaries owed by state government..

See chart.
www.palmchatnow.com

Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by Chikelue2000(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kogi is a huge disappointment for me, nice one Anambra Ebonyi, Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by orunto27: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
The Governors are administering The States and their Fulness. They must be able to charge every company operating in their domain. Taxes on sms, phone calls, e-mails, all connectivities, company Income tax, capital gains tax etc are their prerogatives when fully autonomous.
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by saydfact(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Kogi is a huge disappointment for me, nice one Anambra Ebonyi, Lagos

Yeah. but Lagos wld have been a surprise if they were owing considering their rich resources, commercial and human capital
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by seunny4lif(m): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Nice one by some governors
Mimiko was a huge mistake by our people then
I remembered some market women abused me then becos im pro-Agagu.
I told them, he will disappoint all of them.
Mimiko own workers more than 8 months salaries
That guy was really wicked

1 Like

Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by sarrki(m): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Osun really impressed me the most

With the huge infra structural development going on

Weldone ogbeni

1 Like

Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by azimibraun: 7:10am On Jun 18, 2017
I thought the publication was going to cheat Kogi state and deny her first place. Kogi is Numero uno. Dino has a case then. I have never heard him say the Governor drives big cars, or bleep nollywood stars. All I have heard him say is " Bello pay salaries and pensions" could this be a justification and vindication?

1 Like

Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by seunny4lif(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2017
sarrki:

Weldone ogbeni
Not only you
I was surprised also
OYO state na fool
Wetin Fayose dey do with money

Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by 9jayes: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2017
What of my state Adamawa? No good leaders in Kogi from senators to governors
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by azimibraun: 7:17am On Jun 18, 2017
El Rufai will never lose guard that am sure of. A Man with plenty of enemies like him no go wan make enemies get wetin use against am. Niger state does not believe in pensions. Wonders shall never end See Aregbesola o!! Unbelievable. Ogbeni is on top of things o! Wa o!!! I shock o! I didn't even see it quick becouse I expected him to be number 2 after Kogi.
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by FKO81(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2017
sarrki:

Weldone ogbeni

***Osun means they are paying secondary school teachers, secretariate work 50% of their salaries since April 2015, do the math of 50% of 26 months plus 2 mouths of pension arrears added on the table what's the figure

2 Likes

Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by dadebayo1(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2017
Borno is not owing i see no reason why kogi oyo and other stes should be owing.. Too bad...
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by olumaxi(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2017
When u dont pay salaries...u dont expect 100% dedication........no wonder d standard of education keep deterioratin
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by Yorubaangel(m): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2017
seunny4lif:
Not only you I was surprised also OYO state na fool Wetin Fayose dey do with money
which of Osun check the asterisk down bro? don't be a lazy reader....

2 Likes

Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by Yorubaangel(m): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2017
sarrki:

Weldone ogbeni
Ogbeni is owing more than two years salary... he's just trying to outsmart people like you that doesn't care about details...

2 Likes

Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by seunny4lif(m): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Yorubaangel:

which of Osun check the asterisk down bro? don't be a lazy reader....
50% better a little than who no pay at all
Mimiko no even pay at all same with Oyo state
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by koma1(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2017
Welldone Borno state Governor even with the insurgency his not owing salaries. Shame to Kogi state
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by Yorubaangel(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2017
seunny4lif:

50% better a little than who no pay at all
Mimiko no even pay at all same with Oyo state
I'm sure you won't say that if your employer is giving you 50% of your salary for more than 2 years...
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by seunny4lif(m): 8:02am On Jun 18, 2017
Yorubaangel:
I'm sure you won't say that if your employer is giving you 50% of your salary for more than 2 years...
Mimiko no pay for good 9 months
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by wristbangle: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2017
Anambra, Cross River, Borno (Imagine boko haram terrorist region), Akwa Ibom, Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi, Kano, Ogun, Jigawa, Lagos had a clean sheet. Osun really surprised me though their salary is half paid.

Kogi have the worst record of salary payment followed by benue(useless ortom) and Bayelsa (Imagine a state with 13% derivatives oo and just 9 LGAs). Rivers sef no try(Imagine owing pensioners 24mths salary)

1 Like

Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by Yorubaangel(m): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2017
seunny4lif:

Mimiko no pay for good 9 months
they are both heartless being... 50% salary of two years is equivalent to 12months salary oga
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by seunny4lif(m): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2017
Yorubaangel:

they are both heartless being... 50% salary of two years is equivalent to 12months salary oga
Well that's true
That's a valid point
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by saydfact(m): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2017
azimibraun:
I thought the publication was going to cheat Kogi state and deny her first place. Kogi is Numero uno.
lol
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2017
God Help the people of Benue.. lately, there's been nothing encouraging from there
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by saydfact(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2017
koma1:
Welldone Borno state Governor even with the insurgency his not owing salaries. Shame to Kogi state

true that
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by saydfact(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
wristbangle:
Anambra, Cross River, Borno (Imagine boko haram terrorist region), Akwa Ibom, Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi, Kano, Ogun, Jigawa, Lagos had a clean sheet. Osun really surprised me though their salary is half paid.

Kogi have the worst record of salary payment followed by benue(useless ortom) and Bayelsa (Imagine a state with 13% derivatives oo and just 9 LGAs). Rivers sef no try(Imagine owing pensioners 24mths salary)

The pple of Kogi worry sha, how can their government get away with so much bad governance, schools are locked and he's even speaking like he's Savior.... No to violence thou.
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by jerrytim8496(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2017
osun z nuh paying pensioners....still owing pple dt retired since July 2015
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by saydfact(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2017
jerrytim8496:
osun z nuh paying pensioners....still owing pple dt retired since July 2015

those that mean they're paying the aged pensioner?
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by saydfact(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2017
Obek z:
God Help the people of Benue.. lately, there's been nothing encouraging from there

amen.. una kpele
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by saydfact(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Update :

According to Vanguard, Mr Khaleel said that Bayelsa state is owing local council workers the most with between 10 and 16 months unpaid.

Below is the full list of states and amounts they owe compiled by NAIJ.com:

1. Bayelsa - Between 10-16 months

2. Kogi - Between 7-15 months

3. Delta - Between 8-14 months

4. Kaduna - 12 months

5. Oyo - 3-11 months

6. Edo - 10 months

7. Abia - 5-9 months

8. Kwara - 2-9 months

9. Benue - 9 months

10. Nasarawa - 7 months

11. Ondo - 6 months

12. Ekiti - 6 months

13. Imo - 6 months

14. Zamfara (Has not started implementing minimum wage)

15. Adamawa - 4 months

16. Rivers - 4 months

17. Akwa Ibom - 4 months

18. Ebonyi - 4 months

19. Plateau - 4 months

20. Taraba - 3 months

21. FCT, Abuja - 3 months

22. Cross River ( 700 staff members are owed between one and three months)

23. Ogun (Has not also remitted its deduction for seven months
Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by Hollarbeece(f): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
seunny4lif:

Not only you
I was surprised also
OYO state na fool
Wetin Fayose dey do with money
and U bliv dz Poo about Osun? ask any civil servant in Osun den u will knw Watz up. Devil is a liar. I dnt knw Aregbesola can still bribe dz people dsame way He Bribed Osun Labour Leaders

1 Like

Re: Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government by saydfact(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hollarbeece:
and U bliv dz Poo about Osun? ask any civil servant in Osun den u will knw Watz up. Devil is a liar. I dnt knw Aregbesola can still bribe dz people dsame way He Bribed Osun Labour Leaders

How's Osun not on the Vanguard list... . shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The #june12 Nationwide Rally, Even Ladies Are Topless!!! / Top Facts About The Igbanke People Of Edo State / Court In Ghana Has Seized Properties Belonging To Glo Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.