Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Were Can I Get Easy Wear Slippers In Bulk And Cheap Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Were Can I Get Easy Wear Slippers In Bulk And Cheap Price (824 Views)

Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz / Were Can I Buy Easy Wear Slippers In Bulk N Cmat Cheap / Free Info To Get Easy Loan For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Can I Get Easy Wear Slippers In Bulk And Cheap Price by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
please any idea on where to buy easy wear slippers at affordable price. I want to go into the business fto sell for student around me
Re: Were Can I Get Easy Wear Slippers In Bulk And Cheap Price by hodusglobal(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
dunamit:
please any idea on where to buy easy wear slippers at affordable price. I want to go into the business to sell for student around me
Are you in Lagos? I have a sister that sells wholesale of it.
Re: Were Can I Get Easy Wear Slippers In Bulk And Cheap Price by foxzy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
hodusglobal:
I'm interested too
chat me up...
my what's app below
Re: Were Can I Get Easy Wear Slippers In Bulk And Cheap Price by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
hodusglobal:
no ma am nt in lagos
Re: Were Can I Get Easy Wear Slippers In Bulk And Cheap Price by hodusglobal(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
dunamit:
no ma am nt in lagos
To start the business,you must visit the shop first to get different types of what you need. After this, you may continue your business through waybill and fund transfers through bank.

(1) (Reply)

I Need 50 People To Contribute 1500 Each To Buy Fixed Odds Of 900 Odds Betting / Gotv Announces Price Slash With GO Gaga Confam / Bloomfabs Interior Decoration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.