Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) (47491 Views)

5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football / Emiliano Sala Died From Head And Chest Injuries! / Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by procky(f): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Click the link on .my signature Watch the most Funniest Comedy Short film by two years old Hilarious actor.. He's soooo funny grin grin
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
chai!!!nigeria always first in negative news,even the english that invented the sport nor die reach us

Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by Cyriloha(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
aaaaaaah thank God all the Nigerians was not our first team choice if not we Don die finish

rip tiotte my man
thou you was stubborn and your a bone breakers
but all that makes football sweet right man
may Allah accept your souls
inshi Allah
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by engrkaz(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Another player from Kwara died just recently while playing...his name ain't here
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by Drabrah(m): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
robosky02:
the moment when Okwaraji died..

Days wen men played for d love of d game & loyalty to d nation.
These days they play for d financial reward.
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by cashlurd(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
We Have always been advised to keep fit. That keeping fit makes us live longer and stay more healthy. But people forget that even footballers and fitness experts die on duty.

I belong to the school of thought that believes that One thing MUST kill a man.!
No matter the fresh fruits and veggies, exercises, rest and comforts.... One thing must still kill a man
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Fernandowski:
Muamba was very lucky.... he was dead for several hours before coming back to life
lies. Muambu was off for 1hr 18mins in the game between Tottenham and Bolton 2012 FA cup. The guy na pastor now
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by desmond2pk: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=sukkot post=57321151]– John Ikoroma (Nigeria)

– Bobsam Elejiko (Nigeria)

– Endurance Idahor (Nigeria)

– Chinonso Ihelwere Henry (Nigeria)

– Victor Omogbehin (England)

– Marc-Viven Foe (Cameroon)

I GUESS THAT NIGGA NEED TO CHANGE HIS NAME FROM ENDURANCE TO NON-ENDURANCE grin[/quit
Nduka anyanwu
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by bizzibodi(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mrvirgin:
Precisely 78mins... So lucky!
oh patrice does he still play fuutball?
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by mechanics(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
amen.
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by Mrvirgin(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
bizzibodi:

oh patrice does he still play fuutball?
He has stopped playing since.
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by opichika(m): 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
so sad to be loosing stars laga dat'''RIP'' for d hustler's!!
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by menace1: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
if any of u can also remember the burial of a civil defense that died in ekiti,his burial was posted here.he also died of cardiac arrest while playing football.
it's really sad
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:49am On Jun 09, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by godquality: 6:04am On Jun 09, 2017
Lilimax:
I'm trying to affirm your statement. Don't you get it. Everything is not about throwing tantrums at each other.
Peace!
honest mistake bro. I was trying to quote the person behind the Hardwerk handle not you. My mistake am sorry.

1 Like

Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by godquality: 6:05am On Jun 09, 2017
hardwerk:
can you squarely face the topic at hand without being stupid ?

can't waste my time with you because if you have the ability to deduce then you will know it's still related. But yeah am stupid so thanks for the vote of confidence. Guess saying that makes you feel fulfilled.
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by timileyinolawuyi(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2017
t is not today that Nigeria started ignoring the health of her athletes.
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by raphy(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2017
cryI did not even know that bobsam elejiko HV died until now..I was following his playing career at Belgium club..westerlo.. may there soul R.I.P amen.football is still the beautiful game tot.I thank God for my life I HV no heart problem I play football wt non league side I ran 42km marathon twice #igetstamina
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by bizzibodi(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mrvirgin:
He has stopped playing since.
good 4 him,he advice himsef.
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by robosky02(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
OluChessy:
Dear Op,

You omitted Ugo Ehiogu who played for England and died in April.

ok good

but we are talking of players who died on the pitch playing,
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by oloshelu1: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
R I P
Re: List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) by Kcazeman10(m): 3:15am On Jan 07, 2019
May their souls rest in peace... Amen

Guys, check out Featgames.com on twitter & instagram - @Featgames18 and telegram channel- https:///featgames to confirm their results.
They don't win everyday but they are good. Try them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday / Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan / How To Open An Account With Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.