Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Facts About Bead Embroidery and What to know about bead making - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Facts About Bead Embroidery and What to know about bead making (5836 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Bead Embroidery and What to know about bead making by Williemxon(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2010
Bead embroidery is all about making beautiful and artistic handworks using the general embroidery stitches and inserting beads in it. There are many people who earn their living doing this as their profession. You can learn the simple techniques of this artwork and simply master them by practice as well as get fashion accessories, bead making, making bead bracelets, making bead jewelry for every occasion and fashion tips like what to wear to a cocktail party.

More information can be gotten from http://www.JewellryBeads..com
Re: Facts About Bead Embroidery and What to know about bead making by Williemxon(m): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2010
Bead making could be very easy as well as ambiguous, Depending on the mind set, reason and motivation.
Bead making could be very lucrative if one is creative,
I tell people to believe in themselves for who knows the giant standing right behind you that you'v not discovered.
Apart from motivation, getting the right and basic knowledge about bead making before venturing into it. That is not a warning message but rather a word of advice,
Subsequent article would be posted as a follow up.
Happy beading week.
Re: Facts About Bead Embroidery and What to know about bead making by gianni(f): 5:19am On Jan 26, 2010
hmmm,nice! you made all those?
i've been making beaded jewellery since 2004 and i tell u it's awesome.
Re: Facts About Bead Embroidery and What to know about bead making by Williemxon(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2010
Yes I did make all those you saw,
Its quite easy if you have the right motivation and nuture it to a reasonable end. For me, my beadmaking story started from secondary school.
Re: Facts About Bead Embroidery and What to know about bead making by osikhueme(f): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2010
People,

I really wanna learn how to put beads together, Are there any tutors in the house?
Re: Facts About Bead Embroidery and What to know about bead making by gianni(f): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2010
@williemxon,my greatest challenge now is wire work\knitting.saw some lovely wire designs there.great job!
Re: Facts About Bead Embroidery and What to know about bead making by omololakej: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2010
I av little knowledge abt bead making nd i wil like to hw i can learn bead making properly including wirering aspeect i mean every thing abt bead making. Pls if u can train me, wil like to d fees, duration nd d capital dat wil require to start me up nd ur location. U can send details to my mail address (omololakeji34@yahoo.com) hope to hear 4rm u soon. Thanz
Re: Facts About Bead Embroidery and What to know about bead making by Williemxon(m): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2010
Yes, I teach people how to make beads, My e mail also are both ofiavwe@yahoo.com & williemxon@gmail.com. You would get an e mail as to that effect. Any who also show interest could drop your e mail.
Re: Facts About Bead Embroidery and What to know about bead making by Williemxon(m): 6:51am On Mar 23, 2010
Yes, I teach people how to make beads, My e mail also are both ofiavwe@yahoo.com & williemxon@gmail.com. You would get an e mail as to that effect. Any who also show interest could drop your e mail.
Re: Facts About Bead Embroidery and What to know about bead making by yetundef8(f): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2010
Hi ,

I train bead making, wire work, wire design etc. with reasonable fees

my email is yetundef8@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Facts About Bead Embroidery and What to know about bead making by Williemxon(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2010
Hi folks, its been a while. Just want to let you all know that the best is what I always offer just in case anyonne is contemplating getting any beaded jewellry this season as I offer new designs at affordable prices, Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

15 Scariest Eyebrows On The Internet [PHOTO] / 4 Things To Consider Before Buying Human Hair In Nigeria / Lace Front Wigs And Human Hair Saga!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.