Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

HOPE By Mhizdherbee - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HOPE By Mhizdherbee (2053 Views)

Niger Delta’s Myth Hope By Landon / A "When" In The Present, A Poem Of Hope By Pat Ashinze / The Redemption In Transcience, A Poem Of Hope By Pat Ashinze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hi guys! I want to try my hands on writing also.... Never written a story before buh i'm hoping to do a good job with your help.

Lemme call on my people;
Evajael
Lilyjoe567
PamelB
She writes
Kayo80....
These are persons I love and admire their works here on NL. So iffa don't mention you please don't take it to heart.... Thanks!

1 Like

Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
HOPE means to believe.... This story is centered on the life a of young girl whose gone through the toughest spheres of life and hopes to come out a Success. The question now is for how long can hope tarry? Enjoy!!!
Update starts later tonight!!!

2 Likes

Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by kayo80(m): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Hi guys! I want to try my hands on writing also.... Never written a story before buh i'm hoping to do a good job with your help.

Lemme call on my people;
Evajael
Lilyjoe567
PamelB
She writes
Kayo80....
These are persons I love and admire their works here on NL. So iffa don't mention you please don't take it to heart.... Thanks!

smiley I'll take time to read when i get home.
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by EvaJael(f): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
I'm here. I want the biggest seat for my small body
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by Lilyjoe567(f): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
I am here oooo

Present @MhihDherbee
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thanks guys.... This means a lot to me!!! Ok here it goes.....

Feels like i've been down to the river
You washed away all my shame
No longer bound because I'm forgiven
I've been made free from sins guilty stain

You gave your life for me that I might be saved
You changed my destiny with the awesome price u paid
Now I can say

Old things are passed away all things are new
I'm not the same, yes I've been changed Yeah
Its true I found my life in you all things are new
I'm not the same Yes I've been changed, Yeah!

Minds renewed no longer a sinner
No greater love have I ever known
And I've got power to walk like a winner
Though I may fail he still calls me his own
(Back to bridge nd then the chorus)

Since he changed me(he changed me)
I'll never (never) be the same

The lyrics to Geoffrey Golden's changed meant a lot to hope so she put the song on replay as the song reminds her of......

***************(How it all started)**************
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Datz all I could come up with tonight.... Anxiety won't lemme type more than this..... I'm sorry!!!

1 Like

Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
MhizDherbee:

Lemme call on my people;
Evajael
Lilyjoe567
PamelB
She writes
Kayo80....

here,

hadampson and nastynic, seat beside me. leave those girls
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Thanks guys.... This means a lot to me!!! Ok here it goes.....

Feels like i've been down to the river
You washed away all my shame
No longer bound because I'm forgiven
I've been made free from sins guilty stain

You gave your life for me that I might be saved
You changed my destiny with the awesome price u paid
Now I can say

Old things are passed away all things are new
I'm not the same, yes I've been changed Yeah
Its true I found my life in you all things are new
I'm not the same Yes I've been changed, Yeah!

Minds renewed no longer a sinner
No greater love have I ever known
And I've got power to walk like a winner
Though I may fail he still calls me his own
(Back to bridge nd then the chorus)

Since he changed me(he changed me)
I'll never (never) be the same

The lyrics to Geoffrey Golden's changed meant a lot to hope so she put the song on replay as the song reminds her of......

***************(How it all started)**************

It's in there

just let it flow from its river..
you can beat the anxiety.

1 Like

Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
@Mhizdherbee, I know exactly what you need. Evajael, please bring bullet for her? She needs it to calm her nerves
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:

It's in there

just let it flow from its river..
you can beat the anxiety.
Thanks man! Waiting for u to update ur story too.... Its been a while!
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lilyjoe567:
@Mhizdherbee, I know exactly what you need. Evajael, please bring bullet for her? She needs it to calm her nerves

Evajael, what's keeping you na?
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by EvaJael(f): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lilyjoe567:
I dropped it at her doorstep ma
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by Lilyjoe567(f): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
EvaJael:

Good job Eva. Now fire away Mhizdherbee
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
EvaJael:

Got it! Thanks Dearies!!!
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Thanks man! Waiting for u to update ur story too.... Its been a while!
am back joor.. Kisses
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Datz all I could come up with tonight.... Anxiety won't lemme type more than this..... I'm sorry!!!
Issokay We Gather Dey Here O
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by PamelB(f): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2017
MhizDherbee:

Lemme call on my people;
Evajael
Lilyjoe567
PamelB
She writes
Kayo80....
present
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Thanks guys!!! Sorry haf not been able to update.... I've been very busy today... Had some August visitors (girls should understand what I mean by that) lol! Buh I'll definitely update tomorrow! Love ya

1 Like

Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 12:20am On Jun 30, 2017
Hope they say is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen or atleast its what she could remember....
Things would have been alot better if i had something better to do other than teaching in this school 'she thought'. I wished i had listened to the voice of wisdom...... Hope! Hope!! Hope!!! Lily called called out to her friend whose been so lost in her thoughts. Yes, what is it? Hope asked.
Dont't you think you are too young to be so lost in thoughts like the way you were seconds ago? lily asked. Hmmmmn, my friend i know if you where in my place you would do same, she said. Anyway, lets drop that sad tale and talk about something else. Hope my friend, theres something i want to you and i dont know how you're going to react to it but i want you to take it it good fate. Ok, tell me. I saw Kayo yesterday in church!
Hope- which Kayo?
Lily- {stammers} ehm ehm, the same one you know
Hope- Omg!!! {faints}
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 12:35am On Jun 30, 2017
Sorry guys, ehm... This is my first attempt ever in writing so please try bear with me... I haf the story all up in my head but putting it down is much more difficult than i thought so i'll need alot of help.. With your help and encouragement i should be able o finish this story....
Evajael, Mabelconor, Chipapii, Lilyjoe567, Kayo80, SheWrites, Kimberlywest, Gtin, Emperor308, please o come support your girl and dnt come alone ooo! Thanks guys...

1 Like

Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 12:51am On Jun 30, 2017
Thank God you're awake o. You this girl you want to kill me before my time ehn Hope? Please o i'm not ready to die now o... Lily, i'm sorry hope pleaded with her friend. just then Eva came in and saw her sister crying. Sister, why are you crying now? what happened? Aunty Lily, please what happenes to my sister? Calm down lily said. She's ok, it's just stress plus the fact that she's yet to let go of her past and move on with it other than that she's fine. Sister, are you ok? Eva asked hope ignoring all what lily had said. Yes, Lily is right i'm fine. And you dont have to be rude to lily, havent i warned you before? oya, apologise to her now! Aunty lily, i'm sorry eva begged. I forgive you my dear and i dont blame you @ all. They hugged. So, lily, wat did you say happened when you saw Kayo? Wait o! which kayo? the same one? Eva yelled out. I swear to G*d that if i ever see or smell him anywhere close close to my sister again ehn, he will wish for death. With that she stormed out of the ward!
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by gtin(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2017
MhizDherbee my troublesome friend is writing a story, am here for u dear.

Observations:
Updates too short
U need to proofread before posting
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
gtin:
MhizDherbee my troublesome friend is writing a story, am here for u dear.

Observations:
Updates too short
U need to proofread before posting
Tnxs for the observation. I'll work on them. As for the short update, i'm typing with a small phone that has text limit that i cnt exceed so please bear with me. Thanks
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
I want to meet him Lily! Please help me she pleaded. Why would you want to meet with him after all he did to you? Lily asked her friend with tears in her eyes. I lost you once before Hope, i lost you to him and it took God's grace for you to come back to me, i mean US and now you are asking this of me I cant and i wont. She said vehemently.
Lily, you wont understand. I need to see him and ask him questions that has been on my mind. I'm afraid if i dont meet with him i might never get over this trauma he put me through, i need to see him please Lily, help me!!! she pleaded. Ok, i'll let him know you want to meet with him but i want you to know that you are on your own if your family ever finds out about this especially Evajael, ok? Yes i promise. She said smiling. Thank you lily, you've been more than a friend to me and i really appreciate it. Ok, enough of this mushy talks lol! lemme go and ask the nurse if you're free to go home cause i think you are fine. They both laughed.
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by kayo80(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nice one Mhizderbee...i see what you are doing with the names. Lol!

1 Like

Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
kayo80:
Nice one Mhizderbee...i see what you are doing with the names. Lol!
Lol! Thanks... I kinda admire u alot thou and wish we could get to know each other on a more personal level. Its jez one of my many wishes!!!

1 Like

Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by EvaJael(f): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Lol! Thanks... I kinda admire u alot thou and wish we could get to know each other on a more personal level. Its jez one of my many wishes!!!
So u want to come and carry kayo80 just like that....hehehehe. Kayo80, If u grant her wish, my own dey in line
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by EvaJael(f): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sweetie,I think you should space out the words a little more and use quotation marks when the characters are in a dialogue. Punctuation marks are very important. Just my humble opinion. #runs back to her lonely corner to watch.
P.S.: You're not very far from what I would do in real life...lolz. Let Eva be gentle small o coz I'm both ways. Sometimes gentle,sometimes too...hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
EvaJael:

So u want to come and carry kayo80 just like that....hehehehe. Kayo80, If u grant her wish, my own dey in line
Lol! plus u too... All you guys here are amazing and meeting wit y'all would be not just be a pleasure but an achievement.

1 Like

Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by kayo80(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
MhizDherbee:

Thanks. Wish granted. wink
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2017
kayo80:

Thanks. Wish granted. wink
Thanks!!! Evajael, oya coman make ur own request o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love, Sex & Spa Secrets / You Can Start Browsing Free On Your Pc Using Glo Network / The Nza Bird Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.