Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

HOPE By Mhizdherbee - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HOPE By Mhizdherbee (2071 Views)

Niger Delta’s Myth Hope By Landon / A "When" In The Present, A Poem Of Hope By Pat Ashinze / The Redemption In Transcience, A Poem Of Hope By Pat Ashinze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2017
Hi hi.... *looks around
No one missed me

Aiit, no problem...... my observations have already been said, so I'm just gonna hide at a corner and read on
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by EvaJael(f): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Hi hi.... *looks around
No one missed me

Aiit, no problem...... my observations have already been said, so I'm just gonna hide at a corner and read on
I missed u o. More than miss sef
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Hi hi.... *looks around
No one missed me

I missed you so much dat i had to make you Hope's best friend *shines teeth*
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nice story, you are doing great.
Thanks for the mention.
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Nice story, you are doing great.
Thanks for the mention.
Thanks Kim{hope i can call you dat}.
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 03, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Thanks Kim{hope i can call you dat}.

Yes sis.
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2017
EvaJael:

I missed u o. More than miss sef

Thanks sweetie
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2017
MhizDherbee:
I missed you so much dat i had to make you Hope's best friend *shines teeth*

Lol, yea, I saw what you did there.... carry on
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2017
Thanks dear
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by gtin(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Thanks dear
Oya come nd gives update asap
Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Hope

I'm scared! i don't know if i am doing the right thing by wanting to meet with him again. It would definately open my healing wounds and cause an uproar if my family ever finds out. I don't care anymore cuz i need this closure. I need to know what i did wrong, where, how and why!!! because he wasnt always like that and if i had seen the signs earlier i would not have fallen hopelessly in love with him. Jeez! i need to calm down before this anxiety gets the best of me.

Kayo
Omg! Why does she want to meet with me again? i dont know if i'll be able to control myself around her... I didn't mean to hurt her even thou i knew exactly what i was doing. How can i explain it to her No, it's better she thinks about me the way she does cause that's what i am. It's not that i regret what i did, it's just that i didn't think we would last till the point that we did... She did every and anything i wanted but.... Well she didn't deserve it but she got it...

1 Like

Re: HOPE By Mhizdherbee by MhizDherbee(f): 1:34am On Jul 22, 2018
Hope

Hello? Hope, is that you?? Hello! Hello!! Yes, it's me. How are you? Kay, please go straight to the point because I'm really busy. Let's meet today at 7pm, i'll pick you up. Before i could say anything he hung up. I wanted to meet with him yes, but this way NO! Does he think I'm still dumb?? Ok, i know what to do.

Kayo

Kay, why did you call her? Ade asked
cause he just could not believe that i did
not only call Hope but also spoke to her in
the manner in which i did. 'Ade, what
would you have me do? Talk nice and
calm? Try to convince her to see me again? You know that wouldn't have worked with her, she has always been
tough and sweet at the same time... Stop
drooling my friend! Ade said trying to
bring back my attention. I need to hurry
so I'll leave on time, i don't want to be late.
So you'll have to leave my office now so I
can attend to these files. Ade stood up to
leave but as soon as he got to the door
he turned back and called out to me and
said : Kay, behave yourself! I knew what
he was referring to so i smiled at him as
he left.

I'm sorry for abandoning this thread for so long... I'll try to make the updates regular and longer. Thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Death Take It Away / Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé / The Rise And Fall Of Derico ”nwa-mama” ( True Life Story ) – Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.