Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion (52508 Views)

I Need A Dog Companion. / My Female Gsd Keep Mounting Is Female Rot Companion / I Lost A Friend And Companion Today.r.i.p Sarz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by ajalawole(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2017
Dog get job, am we are still jobless in this country sad

1 Like

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by XX01(f): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2017
fineboynl:
we are still far behind in this past of the world to employ a humans not to talk of a dog.

You don't know that Police has a place in Ipaja called Police Dog academy where they train Police dogs?

Wake up o. This country is not as bad as you think.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by mudiana(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2017
were they paying the dog for his services in the police?
The dog is somewhere he is happy and am sure he sees the love they show him there as payment.

1 Like

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by aminu790(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Many news end in the heading
Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by Cornerstone001: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy Can you imagine the path he chose for himself wink
Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Brought up to be a Cop, became a politician. Living the life while his mates are slugging it out on the front lines.

4 Likes

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by ezana1(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2017
I READ THIS NEWS TO MY DOG DAT DOES NOThing AT HOME APART FROM EATING SLIPPERS, I TOLD HIM HOW HIS MATES ARE HUSTLING AND BRINGING MONEY HOME.....SEE AS HE'S LOOKING AT ME

7 Likes

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by OLLYMAX(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2017
U say? E nor reach cutoff so no employment. Naa only him apply before?
Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by NathanBabs(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Wow...frm dissapointment to a glorious appointment!!!
Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2017
fineboynl:
we are still far behind in this past of the world to employ a humans not to talk of a dog.
even the humans recruited into the police force here don't undergo the kind of training a dog undergoes over there.
No wonder our police force is full of murderers and gun carriers.
No sense

1 Like

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by davillian(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2017
Dogs getting jobs and over here no jobs for human.
Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2017
The stone the builders rejected. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by Stonerboi: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2017
Lol. I can relate. Just sold off a dog I bought for security reasons too for the same reason. The mumu dog was always wagging tail even to strangers cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2017
All the story nah for dog head oh..
And I still jobless here.. grin
Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by Psoul(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2017
How much is his salary?
Let us see his Appointment letter and sack letter.

What will he tell his wife that made them sack him. He was supposed to have a stern and intimidating look, Have a well developed bicep and 6-pacs instead he went there and started romancing with ppl, and was always smiling and laughing wit ppl.
Spoilt boy. Na im mama train am. May be his father died after he was delivered.

1 Like

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2017
XX01:

You don't know that Police has a place in Ipaja called Police Dog academy where they train Police dogs?

Wake up o. This country is not as bad as you think.
I think they should dedicate more efforts in training the police men for now. Most of them don't know what it means to be a police.
Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by Kebreal92(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2017
REPOST THE DOG TO EBONYI OR CALABAR

1 Like

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by joinnow: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2017
emmy4lov:
grin. the way Americans take dogs is just so interesting.

nice one doggie. ..

but why is he dressed like a super hero dog ...lol

I have note 4 for sale reach me on whatsapp:07065173203

Queensland Police Service in Australia
Next time read well wink

1 Like

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by KAYD007(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2017
na wo oo ...even dog no wan enlist...e no wan make dem use am sniff explosives.....so decided to become too sociable so he can earn a disqualification....correct dog grin
Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by cube2012: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2017
Just like my booster same age and too friendly angry

3 Likes

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by Orpe7(m): 11:26am On Jun 09, 2017
Calabar men will not like this grin
Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by FUNNYBONE1(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2017
All dis long grammar for calabar mans food
Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by Kashbwoyjnr: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2017
Ekuke
Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2017
fineboynl:
Take cover people;

1 Like

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
Brought up to be a Cop,
became a politician.
Living the life while his mates are slugging it out on the front lines.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by LordOfNaira: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2017
mudiana:
were they paying the dog for his services in the police?
The dog is somewhere he is happy and am sure he sees the love they show him there as payment.

Of course. Not in money, though, because dogs don't understand money. They get food, treatment when sick or injured, education, etc. The dogs also get promotions and medals for bravery when they do some brave stuffs during operations. When they die in active service, they also get gun salutes. And when they are old, they get retirement benefits.

3 Likes

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2017
cube2012:
Just like my booster same age and too friendly angry

When they associate with too many people they tend to be very friendly. The dogs in my compound are not friendly 'cause they're always caged but once they know you, they become very playful. Secondly, some are naturally not friendly.

1 Like

Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by hatchy(f): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2017
This can only happen in the western world.
The dog would have served as good delicacy if it were in this part of the world.
Hmmmm...poor dog. You need to see how dogs are killed, the kind of treatment meted to it and the agony before it is prepared for consumption.
Re: Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion by Hydrolysis(m): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2017
the dog de understand all these English

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Dogs Attack A Commercial Driver In Lagos (Photo) / The Tamaskan: A Dog Bred To Look Exactly Like A Wolf (Photos) / Monkey Adopts Chicken As They Become Inseparable In Israel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.