Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Need A Dog Companion. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need A Dog Companion. (1383 Views)

A Dog's Touching Transformation / Do You Have A Dog For Adoption / Inside A Dog Meat Factory: Shocking Photos Reveal How Dogs Are Chained Up(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Dog Companion. by Bobbiet(m): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Evening petlanders.

I'm in need of a dog companion.

I don't have the cash to pay outrightly hence I need someone willing to give one out on adoption or on instalmental payment.

I'm in benin but location is not a barrier as I can pay for waybill once it arrives.

If you have questions, I'm here to answer

If you feel like taking up my request, please 09077900095 (calls and WhatsApp) is the number.

We could reach good agreements.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by Bobbiet(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2020
Still in need .
Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by Seun(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2020
Most of the time, people who can’t afford to buy dogs can’t afford to take care of them. Dogs have to be vaccinated regularly by a vet doctor and fed. Vet doctors are expensive. Commercial dog food is expensive. Home-made dog food must include some type of meat, which is also expensive. Eatery waste is cheap but must be refrigerated, which is expensive.

Why do you think you need a dog companion?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by vincentjk(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2020
Seun:
Most of the time, people who can’t afford to buy dogs can’t afford to take care of them. Dogs have to be vaccinated regularly by a vet doctor and fed. Vet doctors are expensive. Commercial dog food is expensive. Home-made dog food must include some type of meat, which is also expensive. Eatery waste is cheap but must be refrigerated, which is expensive.

Good morning sir, I noticed you're often active on Petland and also a dog owner yet we haven't even seen a picture of one of your dogs. Petland unlike some sections is lacking behind and I believe a thread or few updates of your dogs will be needed in pet section.

My opinion
Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by Spanishmilf(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2020
Bobbiet:
Evening petlanders.

I'm in need of a dog companion.

I don't have the cash to pay outrightly hence I need someone willing to give one out on adoption or on instalmental payment.

I'm in benin but location is not a barrier as I can pay for waybill once it arrives.

If you have questions, I'm here to answer

If you feel like taking up my request, please 09077900095 (calls and WhatsApp) is the number.

We could reach good agreements.

Thanks in anticipation.

YO
Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by Bobbiet(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Seun:

I understand all this and I've considered all this too sir.

I'm the indoor type and at times it can be very boring being alone.

I work and I do feed and capable of an extra mouth.

I've had 3dogs in time past but education has been the reason gave them out.

I'm not even looking for a guard dog. I need a dog that will live with me indoor so there for, the dog's health a priority for me.

I'm humbled to have you as a responder sir!.... Really appreciate. Thanks sir.

Any one for me?
Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by Bobbiet(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
And I just got scammed... Trust is really costly.
Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bobbiet:
And I just got scammed... Trust is really costly.

How?
Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by Bobbiet(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

How?
he said he wanted to travel and needed a capable hand for his Lhasa if I'm willing?... He even said he wanted to cross before traveling which I objected.

He said he won't cross anymore since I don't want it crossed.

He requested for money for waybill which I said I will send once I see the picture with the driver and bus.

He called later with another number saying it's the driver's number that his phone has gone flat. I spoke with the supposed driver and he said I have to send the money for it to be registered.

Since it's some kindness, I felt it's going to be rude asking suspicion questions.

I did the transfer and that was it.....

All numbers blocked me....

I was naive and too trusting.
Lesson learnt.
Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bobbiet:
he said he wanted to travel and needed a capable hand for his Lhasa if I'm willing?... He even said he wanted to cross before traveling which I objected.

He requested for money for waybill which I said I will send once I see the picture with the driver and bus.

He called later with another number saying it's the driver's number that his phone has gone flat. I spoke with the supposed driver and he said I have to send the money for it to be registered.

Since it's some kindness, I felt it's going to be rude asking suspicion questions.

Lesson learnt.

Did you order for a dog and got scammed? I'm not getting the whole point of your write up.
Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by Bobbiet(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Did you order for a dog and got scammed? I'm not getting the whole point of your write up.
I requested for a dog and got scammed.
Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by CharlesJok3r: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
This is ridiculous... I still don't understand what the OP saying.
Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by hahn(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
CharlesJok3r:
This is ridiculous... I still don't understand what the OP saying.

Op needs a dog to date. Male or female are allowed

1 Like

Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2020
Bobbiet:

I sympathize with you. Double tragedy. Lost money and never got the Dog. Physical Dogs sellers abound en-masse around you. I know how you feel.
Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by Seun(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2020
Bobbiet:
How much did you pay and what information do you have about the person who scammed you? Post everything you know about them here.
Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by omobs(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2020
Bobbiet:

Lesson learnt.
post the 2 phone numbers you have and the account you transferred the money to, you can still get them or someone won't fall victim to them

1 Like

Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by Brooke60(f): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2020
Seun:

I remeber your dog that died some years ago, Sloan/Sloane (Did I get that)?
Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by Queenlovely(f): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Brooke60:

you dey find husband abi
Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by Brooke60(f): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Queenlovely:

you dey find husband abi
Is your sister still unmarried? Because I am
Re: I Need A Dog Companion. by Seun(m): 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
Brooke60:
You got it. Nice to hear from you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bunny Rabbits In Portharcourt / Levi's Diary / How To Identify A Gsd Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.