Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Defend Yourselves, Asari Dokubo Tells Igbos In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defend Yourselves, Asari Dokubo Tells Igbos In The North (572 Views)

Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defend Yourselves, Asari Dokubo Tells Igbos In The North by neolboy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Former Niger Delta militants leader, Alhaji Asari Dokubu has reacted to the sack of Igbos from the North, urging all “Biafran people” in the north to defend themselves in case any attack from the Northern youths.

Recall that the call for Igbos to vacate the northern region was made by some sections of northern youths during the week, and has generated reactions from prominent individuals and groups all over the country.

Although, those that made the call have retracted it , the ex-militant leader noted that every Biafran, who according to him, comprise of the Ijaw, Ogonis, Oron, and Ibibios must not lie down and die when attacked.

Asari noted that Igbo people do not invade people’s lands, nor take their properties and wondered why the call to evict them should be made.

“My brothers and Sisters, fellow Biafrans, our struggle is for independence. Let me say this to Biafran People, our struggle is not to take from any other people. We have not travelled to the North, Lagos, Ibadan to take from any other people.

“They are the ones who have been taken from us. In our entire struggle for the actualization of the Independent State of Biafra, we have not invaded other people’s land. We have always reacted strength to strength.

“We have the right to defend our lives; we have the rights to defend our properties and we have the right to defend motherland. In the defense of the motherland, we have made some great sacrifices.

“For me the Biafra struggle is not limited to one of the nationalities in Biafran land. It is the struggle of the Ibibios, the Ogonis, Oron, the Ijaws, and all the Biafran people. It is our collective struggle and collective destiny. Our resources are being wasted.

“It is not even used to develop any part of this so-called Nigerian state. Where is Nigeria developed? Can you compare any part of Nigeria to Johannesburg, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, or Pitoria? Or Cairo or Alexandra? The only way we can get control our resources is the independent of the Biafra state.”

source :http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/08/quit-notice-igbos-asari-dokubo-tells-fellow-biafrans/

Re: Defend Yourselves, Asari Dokubo Tells Igbos In The North by OZAA(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
make i sidown they look first as we head toward the promise land.

i want to know what FTC is all about, let me sit down and watch.
Re: Defend Yourselves, Asari Dokubo Tells Igbos In The North by Kondomatic(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Our Biafra
Re: Defend Yourselves, Asari Dokubo Tells Igbos In The North by fineboynl(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
The mistake of the north was to forcefully remove Gej.

Gej was remove in respective of unprepared northern candidate to replaced him.

There was hatred for Jonathan in the last election that we saw, and just because the north feels its their right to be in power at the time. Jonathan tried everything to pleased the north and the country to allow a second time but they all rejected him, this created much hatred in the South South and East. Tinubu on the other hand capitalized on buhari northern popularity to unseat Jonathan and not because he like buhari, but he was a thief who hope to take easy power from buhari 2019 and that's why he tried to run as vice at all cost.

Even with warnings from Niger Delta to just allowed Jonathan complete 2 teams since it's the first time someone from that region that is bearing the Borden of Nigeria economy.

The IBO's saw the tension at the time and stays on with Jonathan and Nnamdi kalu was making threats on Biafra radio if Jonathan didn't win that Biafra will breakaway I was in east at that time and I listened to kalu threats.

The voting pattern marks the disintegration of Nigeria, it was an eyesaw. Never in the history of Nigeria we had such kind of voting pattern were votes was divided into separate lines. This type of voting pattern always create tension and separatist.

I wish buhari was a wise man he would have a lot of work to do to merged the country back together after that sorry election but no he was showing his body language that he belongs to the north. A militarists and called the other separate voting line 5%.

He would have take Jonathan to his side to bring Jonathan followers closer, but he continued to blame Jonathan government for every failure and degraded Jonathan achievement in the face of Jonathan followers who sees him as hero.
Re: Defend Yourselves, Asari Dokubo Tells Igbos In The North by neolboy(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Bloodshed
Re: Defend Yourselves, Asari Dokubo Tells Igbos In The North by Theyveedo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
This guy's beards worries me
Re: Defend Yourselves, Asari Dokubo Tells Igbos In The North by Blackfire(m): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
A storm is coming....
Re: Defend Yourselves, Asari Dokubo Tells Igbos In The North by Iamwrath: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lol, the shouting machine has shouted again

Lead by example , destroy lagos you promised you will

Then you can advise people how to handle arms
Re: Defend Yourselves, Asari Dokubo Tells Igbos In The North by Iamwrath: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
The fagggggot Paedophile is even comparing SA with Nigeria , when you collected your billions from Mumu GEJ , who you epp ?

The idiot ran to cotonou to build a university and he even has mouth to yab underdevelopment
Re: Defend Yourselves, Asari Dokubo Tells Igbos In The North by RobbStark(m): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Asari, stop spewing trash.
The Ibibios, Ogonis, Ijaws et al are not Igbos and they are certainly not Biafrans.

You are on your own.

(1) (Reply)

Dalilin Da Yasa Sarkin Kano Ya Kaiwa Mukaddashin Shugaban Kasa Osinbajo Ziyara / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [28 June, 2017]. / NEWSPAPERS HEADLINES: Today's The Leadership Newspaper Headlines [1 July, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.