Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) (31275 Views)

Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours / Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured / Hausa Victims After Clash With Benue Residents In Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
IpobExposed:
Nairaland pls stop reporting when Fulani herdsmen kill people you're disgracing APC.

You seem like a very poorly adjusted and unintelligent person.

Piece of pathetic filth.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by seguno2: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Yet Elder Paul Unongo is not talking about that to his Fulani masters in their Arewa club?

https://www.nairaland.com/3809929/why-northern-leaders-worked-against

What type of Elder does that?
A foolish one or a wise one?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by franco3075q(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
angels09:

Say something intelligent if you must comment at all. And whenever you see that I have made a comment...never you post a comment therein henceforth.
Y ARE WARNING HER?
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
oyegbe:
I reside in mkd and i am an Idoma man but one thing i know is that fulani or hausa men within makurdi town are peace loving people, you will hardly hear any negative thing about them. Some of them their activities in some rural areas is very bad, but that dose not give us the guarantee to tag all crimes committed in benue on them or else we may be chasing shadows. OP the info is not complete you have to tell us where in makurdi the incident happen and how it happen

Op posted fake news.

This is a car that hit a cow on the road.
No attack here.
Fulani and cow on road (wrong move) and he hit a cow with the car

You can see extent of damage on bonnet and the windshield.

Bumper damage might be caused by him running off the road in a bid to avoid the cow. Hence the mud.

Fulani stop the nomadic lifestyle and get ranches.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Oh, the futa jalon terrorists have even entered benue state capital. This is so unfortunate
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
fkj950ax:

Op posted fake news.

This is a car that hit a cow on the road.
No attack here.
Fulani and cow on road (wrong move) and he hit a cow with the car

You can see extent of damage on bonnet and the windshield.

Bumper damage might be caused by him running off the road in a bid to avoid the cow. Hence the mud.

Fulani stop the nomadic lifestyle and get ranches.
u say it's fake news, yet you are collaborating the story. That's ironic.
Knowing fulani terrorists very well, there's no way u hit there 'dearly beloved cow' and they let you go scot-free

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Unimaginable123:
u say it's fake news, yet you are collaborating the story. That's ironic.
Knowing fulani terrorists very well, there's no way u hit there 'dearly beloved cow' and they let you go scot-free

The car suffered damage. We can see it and I have tried to logically piece together what MIGHT [/b]have happened.
Can we see the 'driver'. Or at least he should speak more on his attack, injuries, how it happened, where it happened...
I am certain the person who took the photo and posted online isnt the driver of the vehicle. [b]Just another BUSYBODY

This is exactly what led Audu Makori to being a visitor at Luise Edet House last year.

I totally [b]ABHOR [/b]what the fulanis are doing across the country. But we should't just buy data and post hogwash!
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by wadetaw202: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
angels09:

Say something intelligent if you must comment at all. And whenever you see that I have made a comment...never you post a comment therein henceforth.

What's your problem? This is a public forum for your information. Anyone can comment here. And if you don't want anyone to quote you, you won't make your comment publicly. What arrant nonsense is this one!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Release Buhari's boys. They had been empowered by president Buhari himself.

Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:
Something has to be done about these murderous lots.

Why would a single tribe be allowed to pose so much danger to a big country as Nigeria na?

Oh, the rest of us are forming "it's not in my location; so e nor concern me."

The people they kill today are your defence lines. When they've successfully overpowered them, they'll come for you.
They are everywhere already, is just that our leaders are not bordered about we ordinary Nigerians as we are call and thats becos they have stolen enough money to runaway with their families with the next available flight when herdsmen visits their communities.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
StarPlayer:
Ipod propaganda as usual..
By the way i'm from benue state
You are from benue, are you monitoring them to always know when and where they will strike?
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
smartty68:
Even with the rampaged killings by this zombies, yet we're still able to accommodate them in peace. But the moment another regions wants out you see them wailing fowl. I'm not an IPOB neither am I BIAFRA nor YORUBA but I support restructuring.

I'm fukcing tired of leaving with this maggots already...
middle of the fence chairman

Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by malton: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
CioAngels:
They are everywhere already, is just that our leaders are not bordered about we ordinary Nigerians as we are call and thats becos they have stolen enough money to runaway with their families with the next available flight when herdsmen visits their communities.

Even more worrying.

I wonder how our ancestors accepted and allowed them to roam about freely.

Today, our hospitality has become our greatest undoing.

Unfortunately, the political parties lack ideologies. Otherwise, we'd have gone for parties that take these things into account.

Things are getting out of control.
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by dessz(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lero15:

Just tell GloriaNinja you like her

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by LC14052016: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided lipsrsealed FULANI HERDSMEN ARE A MENACE.

This is why the Igbos should be patient, Co the Hausa/fulani will end up abandoning the one Nigeria and attempt to stand alone, and......GBAM!!! History go catch them too! grin
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
very lucky, i thank God for saving his life
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by kindklemz(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
oyegbe:
I reside in mkd and i am an Idoma man but one thing i know is that fulani or hausa men within makurdi town are peace loving people, you will hardly hear any negative thing about them. Some of them their activities in some rural areas is very bad, but that dose not give us the guarantee to tag all crimes committed in benue on them or else we may be chasing shadows. OP the info is not complete you have to tell us where in makurdi the incident happen and how it happen

My brother same thought here o.
Fulani herdsmen in makurdi town and at Night and on the bridge,doing what?
Was he the only they saw or what?

These my Tiv Brothers sabi ke kwase very well,may be it was someone that has an issue with him that attacked him and not the herdsmen as be wants everybody to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by Iykefirm(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
what sort of rubbish is these,do they want to wipe us off for these country,i don tire
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by Dazih: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Have ever seen this attacks live?
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by Dazih: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
angels09:

In my vantage position... I don't respond to those disadvantaged​ peeps who see my comments late just because they're unfortunate to be browsing with​ Glo, reltel, starcomms, mobitel, onet etc...

But have you ever seen any of these attackz? or you just want to show your ignorance?
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dazih:

But have you ever seen any of these attackz? or you just want to show your ignorance?
I have been a victim.
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by ziga: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Let us all try to be rational!!!

Who are these Fulani herds men?

How many cattle do we even have in Nigeria.

What is the herdsmen to cattle ratio? I have never seen more than a few herdsmen guarding their cattle.

Please note that I am not disputing any killings or violent attacks, I am only trying to reason this mystery since nobody seems to be able to do this.

While these herdsmen are attacking, where do they park their cattle?

And I know that it is not easy to move cattle around, so why are they so elusive. They strike suddenly and are gone.

If there are armed vigilantes terrorizing innocent Nigerians, lets call them armed vigilates. I don't understand how they are "fulani herdsmen" but yet they are not herding any cattle and they only go about attacking people.

And if they are truly herdsmen, why is it so difficult for the Police, or Oduduwa or Nigerias jungle justice crew to follow their cattle to their base and do the needful?

I am confused.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by mujaya1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
fake news every were in nairabiafra, where is seun and your fake moderator fear god before dead approaching you, lie and hatred ,ashame yourself christan or igbo in nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by mujaya1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Fake rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/ provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. 3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by Dazih: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
angels09:

I have been a victim.
sorry 4 dat,bt u see these pple are not to be defended in any way coz their actionz are just savage.
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dazih:

sorry 4 dat,bt u see these pple are not to be defended in any way coz their actionz are just savage.
Bro for two months I just felt like killing one of them.... Thanks anyway.
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=StarPlayer post=57325115]Ipod propaganda as usual..
By the way i'm from benue state[/quote
Until they kill you all, before you know it's not propagands. maybe your family members are not affected yet.
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
StarPlayer:
Ipod propaganda as usual..
By the way i'm from benue state

Until they kill you all, before you know it'snot propagands. maybe your family members are not affected yet.
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by mujaya1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
please leave fulani alone, leave north alone, only fulani can commit crime in nigeria, other tribe can not commit crime, fake news and your ideology will not success
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 12:09am On Jun 09, 2017
oyegbe:

Let's just say that all the mayhem you hear about the Fulani herdsmen are false. For instance the incidences we had in Agatu and other villages in Benue are mere propaganda. Oh, sorry. May be these are foreign Fulanis that are herdsmen to.
Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:45am On Jun 09, 2017
Eh chineke na ebere why this foolish Fulani Herdsman trying too break somebody's car can they make senses eh na wa oooooo for them. Ode. angry sad embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Robber Nabbed By 1am During Operation In Bayelsa State. Photos / CCTV Captures The Moment A Couple Stole N600k Naira Worth Of Wigs In Abuja (Vid) / Army Arrests Samuel Chukwudon, Boko Haram Logistics Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.