Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) (31291 Views)

Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours / Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured / Hausa Victims After Clash With Benue Residents In Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by Mustay(m): 6:01am On Jun 09, 2017
oyegbe:
I reside in mkd and i am an Idoma man but one thing i know is that fulani or hausa men within makurdi town are peace loving people, you will hardly hear any negative thing about them. Some of them their activities in some rural areas is very bad, but that dose not give us the guarantee to tag all crimes committed in benue on them or else we may be chasing shadows. OP the info is not complete you have to tell us where in makurdi the incident happen and how it happen

You're right. When the Boko Haram attacks started circa 2008/9, every crime was attributed to them (even those done by politicians or other citizens). Happily, Boko Haram claimed every attack including the ones that had nothing to do with them. It's a lazy trend to tag each incident to a particular group. Just like tagging any murder in Ikorodu, Lagos to the Badoo group because they have been responsible for recent deaths.

Some journalists do not investigate and we have it worse now with social media posts where anyone can claim any damage through a picture and comment without INVESTIGATION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2017
angels09:
Just how I ran into them too.... I was damned furious that we are not legally allowed to carry weapons in transit... I was more angry than afraid... because after I escaped to safety I observed that they were armed only with double barrel guns.... A cool lug would have saw me on hell razor just like tupac .... They bleed too. And die also.

chattap dia,did u not vote 4 them?
nway,thanx God u n da op xcapd cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda Granted Bail / Poachers Arrested With Head Of Slain Buffalo In Bauchi State. Photo / Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.