Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? (1648 Views)

Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? / Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) / 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by Destined2win: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
I really think the worst thing a wife can do to her husband apart from killing him is cheating on him with another man. No man wants a cheating wife, and no woman wants a cheating husband.
I agree that at some point in marriage, this feeling of always having to live the rest of your life with one woman or man springs; I mean it is so monotonous, and the hunger for a varied something comes up.

I know quite well that women do not joke with bedroom and couple games. I really feel pity for a woman whose husband have to travel for a very long time leaving her behind and expecting her to remain untouched. This is not for you to cheat but that is one of the greatest temptation a woman can ever face.
As a young man who desires to be the best for his woman on and off the bedroom, Please what can a man do to always look desirable for his woman?

You married woman, what do you expect your husband to do so that he will always make you want to have him?

If you are a man and you have been able to make your wife desire you at all times, please kindly share your secrets. If there are so many things I want to learn as a married man, that is number one.

Awaiting your responses. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Make money

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by Destined2win: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Make money
It's not all about money.
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by Khd95(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
keep tati billion in the akkant

2 Likes

Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by Destined2win: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Khd95:
keep tati billion in the akkant
When you get married and can't satisfy your wife in the other room, you will understand
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by lajoshua: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
...not for sale. ill be back.
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by dingbang(m): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
For a man to be desirable.. First he has to be healthy.. When I mean healthy, I mean he shouldnt have a pot belly.. Always take his bath after work and smell good. That's all...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by thorpido(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
dingbang:
For a man to be desirable.. First he has to be healthy.. When I mean healthy, I mean he shouldnt have a pot belly.. Always take his bath after work and smell good. That's all...
...and should not be a one-munute man in za oza room.

2 Likes

Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by dingbang(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
thorpido:
...and should not be a one-munute man in za oza room.
and should not have bad breath

2 Likes

Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thank God op said "married ladies". We shall soon start hearing some immature and unrealistic opinions from married women. Only few will make good sense.
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by concept65: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Give her money
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by nana228(f): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by Destined2win: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2017
nana228:
For appearance, just be clean and look nice.

Most importantly do "little" nice things for her, romance for most women starts outside the bedroom. If you spend more time as a couple outside the bedroom, you'll also spend more time in the bedroom.
I like this
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by wadetaw202: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2017
nana228:
For appearance, just be clean and look nice.

Most importantly do "little" nice things for her, romance for most women starts outside the bedroom. If you spend more time as a couple outside the bedroom, you'll also spend more time in the bedroom.

Little nice things.....can u give examples
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by nana228(f): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by wadetaw202: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2017
nana228:
Buy something nice for her not necessarily expensive, it can be a fruit she likes, share a massage after a stressful day, compliment her, notice changes in her hair, help out with the kids, etc.

Thanks for these. Are you married?
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by nana228(f): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2017
Read 50 shades of grey the triology, kamasutra, they will give you ideas and you are married so it is legal, google sex games you can play, find the flimsiest of reasons to take her to a romantic dinner. Dirty talk to her, make it funny but not vulgar. Always be friends to each other, with these and many more your marriage will be good to go. With this and many more you are good to go.
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by wadetaw202: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2017
nana228:
You are welcome. Yes I am.

Oh. I came too late.
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by Destined2win: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Read 50 shades of grey the triology, kamasutra, they will give you ideas and you are married so it is legal, google sex games you can play, find the flimsiest of reasons to take her to a romantic dinner. Dirty talk to her, make it funny but not vulgar. Always be friends to each other, with these and many more your marriage will be good to go. With this and many more you are good to go.
So you advise being somehow wild?
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by peacengine(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Keep your body muscles, u no see how babes de fall for nyanya? Baby say she no come for the money o, she come for the bodi ooo
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by Destined2win: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
peacengine:
Keep your body muscles, u no see how babes de fall for nyanya? Baby say she no come for the money o, she come for the bodi ooo
Must the man be so muscular?
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by GoldCircle: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
The question is 'what do women really want'? Attention or money? one without the other na wahala. I am yet to understand what Nigerian women mean by 'God fearing' when listing out good qualities they want in men.

somebori please tell me...I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Well yeah,be wild but also be a gentleman, two of you must enjoy what you are doing. There is a thin line between being wild and being a beast, it is called mutual respect. Variety is the spice of life afterall
Destined2win:
So you advise being somehow wild?
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Both actually, cant you give both.
GoldCircle:
The question is 'what do women really want'? Attention or money? one without the other na wahala. I am yet to understand what Nigerian women mean by 'God fearing' when listing out good qualities they want in men.

somebori please tell me...I'm waiting.
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by Destined2win: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Well yeah,be wild but also be a gentleman, two of you must enjoy what you are doing. There is a thin line between being wild and being a beast, it is called mutual respect. Variety is the spice of life afterall
Hmm! Sounds nice. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by carammel(f): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
The Op said "married ladies",men are the ones answering,please what is your own?
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by Destined2win: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
carammel:
The Op said "married ladies",men are the ones answering,please what is your own?
smiley Maybe they married too. Please tell me how your hubby can always look sexually attractive to you
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by carammel(f): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Destined2win:
smiley Maybe they married too. Please tell me how your hubby can always look sexually attractive to you
Make money
Make more money..
Re: Married Ladies, What Can Hubby Do So That He Looks Sexually Appealing All Times? by Destined2win: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
carammel:

Make money
Make more money..
Really? Nice one.

Please how can money make up for unkempt and smelly body

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Wives Say They Prefer To Hire Filipino Nannies To Nigerian Nannies / This Story Saddened My Heart / Women/ladies: How Do We Do It? Men: How Do You Want It Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.